Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

“if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi (635 Views)

D’banj Gives Lady An Unexpected Job Offer For Opening A Twitter Account / I’ll Do Everything To Keep My Marriage – AY / VIDEO: D’banj Gives “believe In Yourself” Speech At Tedxwbg Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi by Layomigist(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
In the last 6 months, musical Taliban, Oritsefemi and D’banj seem to have become best of friends. Oritsefemi featured D’banj on the remix for his hit single — Doubla Wahala; and D’banj was even spotted with Oritsefemi when he was awarded a new Range Rover by Avatar.

Their new found friendship has begun to start rumours that the ‘Double Wahala’ crooner might possibly be preparing to join D’banj-led DB records.

Oritsefemi who recently survived a robbery attack in Lagos, disclosed that if D’banj gives him an offer, he will join DB records.

Oritsefemi said: –

‘You know D’banj is close to a lot of agencies and corporate bodies and he’s been the one introducing me to them, even though most of them know my songs but I’m not really close to them and from next year, I’ll be signing a couple of deals and D’banj has told me a lot about them. So my relationship with D’banj is an achievement for me, and trust me something big is coming which I won’t disclose now,’ he said.

When asked if he’s signing a record deal with D’banj’s DB records, he replied: ‘If possible. When I say if possible, it means we’ve been working together without even signing a contract, so that’s what’s up.’
With his remarkable success in 2014, Oritsefemi floated his own record label, MSN (Money Stops Nonsense) Gang and just recently signed a management deal with Avatar Entertainment.

- See more at: http://skelewutv..com/2014/12/if-dbanj-gives-me-offer-ill-join-db.html#sthash.KNIheX8d.dpuf

Re: “if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi by holatin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Yes
he is a winner dat people want to associate with.
I wish this reach FP for those abusing him say he broke to read.

1 Like

Re: “if D’banj Gives Me An Offer, I’ll Join DB Records” - Oritsefemi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Everyone likes to roll with big boy Dbanj.

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Plays An Old Woman's Role In New Movie (photos) / 4 Things We Learned From Allelu By Wale / Breaking News: Popular OAP “SLY” Of Classic Fm Is DEAD - See More At: Http://olo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.