Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! (27616 Views)

PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by naijadata: 4:29am On Dec 09, 2014
See pple comparing Jimi Agbaje to Tinubu! Though Jimi is popular, Tinubu has set a solid & formidable structure in Lagos. The calibre of candidates he supports has made Lagosians build trust in him. Even Fashola will beat Agbaje hands down let alone Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:31am On Dec 09, 2014
saxywale:

The youths love him.
Hmmm. ...the minority internet youths love him but the real, impoverished , grassroots youths know who to vote for ( Ambode )!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by juman(m): 4:35am On Dec 09, 2014
When the voting started, the Chairman of the electoral committee, Senator Shehu Kumo, announced that there were 806 delegates.

But when votes were being sorted, it was discovered that the number of votes cast were 863.

All efforts to get the number of votes and the number of delegates to tally proved abortive but Kumo insisted that the exercise should continue.

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-gov-primaries-agbaje-floors-obanikoro/

The election was not credible.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Pdp can never win in Lagos. As far as is known,Agbaje has just acquired the toga of thuggery,violence,impunity and corruption that's pdp's trademark.Another landslide victory for APC/Tinubu awaited.Jimi Agbaje at 60 is old ideas with political inexperience,pdp baggage cannot win.

Let the games begin. Can Agbaje floor Tinubu co?It can never happen.
In politics,structures win election.Agbaje has no structure,where're the votes?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Aloralord1:

Stop hyping Agbaje pls! Has he ever won ANY election before? What was his position the last time around? If u like present wole Soyinka, APC has Alimosho and Ikorodu in d bag. U know wat that means don't u? This is not about people 'loving' someone; its abt making people go out there to stand in d sun to vote and protect their votes.
U think Lagosians love Agbaje that much? Cos he's a pharmacist or what? Tinubu will defeat him even in Bode's George's polling booth. My question is- What has Agbaje done in Lagos to deserve the seat? Compare him with Ambode and d diff is clear.

Which APC has Alimosho? Or is there another Alimosho? Name one good thing APC has done in Alimosho? We are totally neglected and forgotten and only remembered during elections. How many roads have been constructed?
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by SaiBuharii: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2014
ola6:
JIMI AGBAJE PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINTED ME! YOU ARE A GOOD MAN. MAKE SURE YOU PROBE THE TINUBU'S UGLY FACE TILL HE PASSES OUT.

[size=14pt]AS FOR BODE GEORGE AND OGUNLEWE, F.U.CK BOTH YOU!!!! UGLY OLD MEN WHO REFUSE TO DIE OFF FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION.[/size]

Stop contradicting yourself. The Tinubu plays for Ambode is what Bode George is doing for Agbaje. Bode George is an "ex-convict"
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 5:28am On Dec 09, 2014
topefisayo:

Which APC has Alimosho? Or is there another Alimosho? Name one good thing APC has done in Alimosho? We are totally neglected and forgotten and only remembered during elections. How many roads have been constructed?
the 'we' is only you.
APC has won already.APC has done wonderfully well in Alimosho.Adealu Road, I know. Igando Road.Idimu-Iba Expressway I know. We know how e dey go!Which Alimosho you dey?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2014
topefisayo:

the 'we' is only you.
APC has won already.APC has done wonderfully well in Alimosho.Adealu Road, I know. Igando Road.Idimu-Iba Expressway I know. We know how e dey go!Which Alimosho you dey?

The better question is:what has pdp done for anyone in Nigeria apart from increasing fuel pump prices?

It's dawn.We don wake up.Oya,run and hide.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by gabriel212: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2014
laimo:
the 'we' is only you.
Bros stop deceiving your self APC had done nothing I mean nothing in Alimosho come to Ejigbo/ Ikotun road n gv me reply after your observations all efforts was on Island.
also go to Ipaja Ayobo, pako in igando, Isefun Ayobo n I promise you will hate fashola.
Mean yl am an APC member go n check my post.
YES I SUPPORT JIM AGBAJE HE WILL REBUILD LAGOS!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulation to JA.... My Koro will bounce back and He has already started by directing all his ANTICS and Machineries to JA camp!

APC is in trouble. Now, Its time for PDP to take over Lagos after severally years in Tinubu's Bondage.
Enough is Enough.

PDP!!! POWER

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulations to the winner jimi agbaje. Many have thought this exercise will end in bloodshed or skirmish but it is good all parties have respected the accord signed before the elections. To koro, you are a better leader at the background directing the scheme of things in front,the party needs ur full support without which the party can't win the next elections, you are an indispensable assest to pdp. And to all party members ,there is no victor or vanquish,this victory isn't that of agbaje but that of pdp,it is time to put the events of yesterday behind us and move forward. The next election will be an acid test for tinubu`s apc and they will throw everything at pdp and agbaje. Pdp remains the party to beat,the party to be in.won't you rather party with us ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by adadadon(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje versus Ambode
These are the fundamentals.
1.He doesn't have any public service experience.
Ambode is more or less a professor in that regard.
In other words, he doesn't have an edge over Ambode
in terms of experience and attractiveness of CV.
2. Slice it anyhow, APC party structure is extremely
strong and far better than that of PDP in Lagos.
3. There is no doubt that Fasola and Tinubu groups can
and will always find a common ground to work
together. The APC is not factionalised, and will be going
to the elections as one united house. we are yet to see
if Koro can work with Bode George.
4. While APC campaign theme will center on
CONTINUITY with Fasola and Ambode campaigning
together, PDP theme on CHANGE can't really resonate
in a place like Lagos.
Religion won't be a factor; they are both Christians.
Both are coming from constituencies that are
demanding for governor. Agbaje from Ikorodu,
Ambode from Epe. So there is no inherent advantage
for Agbaje that an "opposition" candidates should
normally have.
So it's a campaign of Ambode is better than Agbaje,
Ambode will continue with Fashola projects and raise
the bar a notch higher, a campaign that we can not
afford to give Lagos to Bode George, a politically
rehabilitated ex-convict.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2014
ajebuter:

I wonder why some people would simply love others to follow their path as if there are no other options.
That is your view, and you only have one vote to cast, you can't cast for me or for millions of lagosians.
If apC and tinubu are you saviours, fine, they are not mine or others.I have the right to air my view and if mine are contrary to yours, its not a major crime ok?
Hyping or not, Ambode is not getting my vote.
Same story every time. Whatever rocks ur boat but an Ex convict will not be allowed to install our governor.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 7:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Who's Jimi Agbaje?

I'll tell you...

Jimi Agbaje is a character created by Bode George,a rehabilitated ex-convict,now Jimi Agbaje's godfather,being pushed by Jonathan the clueless and Patience crocodile tears to get their hands on money from Lagos' massive IGR,an IGR improved by Tinubu/Fashola/Ambode.

We can not allow an Ijaw to get his filthy hands on our money.No way!

No other way.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
By election next year,by the time Jimi Agbaje is finished with,Obanikoro will be saintly in comparison.

A wa o fe Olé o!A George man not for Lagos.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
ajebuter:

I wonder why some people would simply love others to follow their path as if there are no other options.
That is your view, and you only have one vote to cast, you can't cast for me or for millions of lagosians.
If apC and tinubu are you saviours, fine, they are not mine or others.I have the right to air my view and if mine are contrary to yours, its not a major crime ok?
Hyping or not, Ambode is not getting my vote.
And let's talk issues here. U still havnt told us what Agbaje has done to deserve the seat aside owning a pharmacy.. Thats all I asked!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by mbulela: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Lagos folks are funny.
You want to replace one baba sope with another.
An alleged theiving godfather for an ex-convict godfather.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by kayfuture: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Aloralord1:

And let's talk issues here. U still havnt told us what Agbaje has done to deserve the seat aside owning a pharmacy.. Thats all I asked!
.... ...You are a goat with that User-name..why not use ayeaxmn... Goat ! Kids that needed to be flushed out
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2014
kayfuture:
.... ...You are a goat with that User-name..why not use ayeaxmn... Goat ! Kids that needed to be flushed out
pdp face issues. You've destroyed Nigeria because you don't face issues,only to insult and shoot people.
Pdp your days are numbered in 2015.
The guy asked a perfectly useful question and I'm asking it again:what's Jimi Agbaje's experience in public service,apart from that he owns a pharmacy?

Note:In Lagos,there's a compulsory gubernatorial debate before the election and if you can't answer simple questions you'll be caricatured by primary school pupils. Ask Obanikoro,he knows the experience, it's not palatable, it kills political careers.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by anonimi: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2014
aljharem:
Jimi has my FULL SUPPORT !!!

Congratulations. Time to destroy APC for good !!! smiley

This is the TEAM spirit necessary to dislodge the JagaBandit and his THIEVING empire in Lagos state.
Agbaje has to be careful about his own personal safety & security lest they kill him as they did Funsho Williams angry

We shall OVERCOME by His Grace, Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
kayfuture:
Read ur comment again and see who the goat is. What's ur business with my username. U call me a kid? Just reading ur comment shows ur age.
Grow up and stick to issues! Won't stoop to ur level man!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by mrmetoo1: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
I see a lot of internet ninjas here that know nothing about Lagos politics. The calibre of people supporting the candidates is what you need to find out about. If you know the kind of people that have been running after Ambode since April, you'll understand that his candidacy is a done deal. Do you know the kind of structure you have to build? Obas, Chiefs, Judges, down to the lowest denomination. APC has all these locked down.

Tinubu is a smart man, he has built something solid in Lagos and he's trying to replicate that across the nation. He started alone, now look at where he is. The presidency I'm sure shakes in his many shoes at the thought of him. An Agbaje, I'm sorry to say, can't dislodge Tinubu's structure. I'm not the biggest fan of Tinubu but you have to respect the man. If you want to come for him, you have to come with everything.

He "imposed" Fashola on Lagos state and people are loving Fashola. He's making a candidate now with a very impressive resume. This is the reason he can't lose because he doesn't just put anyone, he puts capable competent people. That's a huge edge he has over someone like Obj.

PDP forget about Lagos 2015, try again 2019 if Ambode didn't live up to expectation.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Jodesky(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
ola6:
JIMI AGBAJE PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINTED ME! YOU ARE A GOOD MAN. MAKE SURE YOU PROBE THE TINUBU'S UGLY FACE TILL HE PASSES OUT.

[size=14pt]AS FOR BODE GEORGE AND OGUNLEWE, F.U.CK BOTH YOU!!!! UGLY OLD MEN WHO REFUSE TO DIE OFF FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATION.[/size]

Your display of ignorance is legendary.
Who exactly brought in Jimi into PDP. He's coming on board with excess baggages already- Bode George n Ogunlewe. These guys are looking for a stooge in Jimi so don't just dull it. He's got Godfathers and we will see how can out-manouvre them.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by ajebuter(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Aloralord1:

He is different and a refreshing change. How about thta?
And what has Ambode done but be the butt boy of Tinubu ?!
You are probably feeding under their disgusting maladministration, so I don't blame you for wanting to protect your pot of soup.
As for me, I don't earn my living singing the praises of anybody.
I'm voting for my choice and if it is contrary to your candidate, too bad. But no one can preach tinubu or lagos APC to me.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
ajebuter:

He is different and a refreshing change. How about thta?
And what has Ambode done but be the butt boy of Tinubu ?!
You are probably feeding under their disgusting maladministration, so I don't blame you for wanting to protect your pot of soup.
As for me, I don't earn my living singing the praises of anybody.
I'm voting for my choice and if it is contrary to your candidate, too bad. But no one can preach tinubu or lagos APC to me.
Ambode revolutionalised d way IGR was generated and was d brain behind increasing it by more than 100% as the accountant general of Lagos State. Thats enough for me..Thats wat we call an achievement NOT having a sweet tongue and owning a pharmacy.. Agbaje is a stooge to an EX CONVICT BTW. Not forcing anything on u(uve made up ur mind); its just necessary to educate the neutral folks. Stay blessed bro!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by kaboninc(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:
I see a lot of internet ninjas here that know nothing about Lagos politics. The calibre of people supporting the candidates is what you need to find out about. If you know the kind of people that have been running after Ambode since April, you'll understand that his candidacy is a done deal. Do you know the kind of structure you have to build? Obas, Chiefs, Judges, down to the lowest denomination. APC has all these locked down.

Tinubu is a smart man, he has built something solid in Lagos and he's trying to replicate that across the nation. He started alone, now look at where he is. The presidency I'm sure shakes in his many shoes at the thought of him. An Agbaje, I'm sorry to say, can't dislodge Tinubu's structure. I'm not the biggest fan of Tinubu but you have to respect the man. If you want to come for him, you have to come with everything.

He "imposed" Fashola on Lagos state and people are loving Fashola. He's making a candidate now with a very impressive resume. This is the reason he can't lose because he doesn't just put anyone, he puts capable competent people. That's a huge edge he has over someone like Obj.

PDP forget about Lagos 2015, try again 2019 if Ambode didn't live up to expectation.

I just don't know why you so much like and link Tinubu with 'morality'.

To correct you, 'people' are not loving Fashola. Its not about the roads, nor the health care centers, nor the tolled bridges, nor the flower planting. Its about the effect of these things on me and you.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by mrmetoo1: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
kaboninc:

I just don't know why you so much like and link Tinubu with 'morality'.

To correct you, 'people' are not loving Fashola. Its not about the roads, nor the health care centers, nor the tolled bridges, nor the flower planting. Its about the effect of these things on me and you.

Please point out where I linked Tinubu with morality. Then just because I say someone is smart and has built a solid base for himself doesn't mean I like him but to deny his influence and power is just self-deceit. Go check out Rockefeller, Carnegie, etc these men didn't rank high in the morality scale but they were smart, shrewd men that knew how to get what they wanted. Today history names them as part of the men that built America. Even though fictional, go watch "House of Cards" and you'll understand what I'm saying.

As for Fashola if the people you know are not loving those things you listed up there I won't disagree with you but the people I know are loving those things. Those things have a huge effect on me personally and people I know
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by kaboninc(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
mrmetoo1:

Please point out where I linked Tinubu with morality. Then just because I say someone is smart and has built a solid base for himself doesn't mean I like him but to deny his influence and power is just self-deceit. Go check out Rockefeller, Carnegie, etc these men didn't rank high in the morality scale but they were smart, shrewd men that knew how to get what they wanted. Today history names them as part of the men that built America. Even though fictional, go watch "House of Cards" and you'll understand what I'm saying.

As for Fashola if the people you know are not loving those things you listed up there I won't disagree with you but the people I know are loving those things. Those things have a huge effect on me personally and people I know

I follow you. So I follow your posts. You see no wrong in either action of Tinubu or Fashola. That is understandable because you're a staunch supporter of these two.

Now, Rockeffela and co could be smart but as long as the history of Nigeria will be written, you very own Tinubu will forever be associated with corruption. Whether those people you feel enjoy his smart move by installing Fashola or now, Tinubu will always be associated with corruption.

I don't know about you but to me and the millions like me, we are not feeling the progressive efforts in Lagos. Is it about the taxes, the TOUTS on every bus stop, the sharing of allowance amongst cronies via double and treble re-awarding of road construction, or the State cum private university, or the one and off nature of public water...

Or worst still, this one bites daily commuters like us, the control of transport fares by TOUTS! My bro...the guy is seriously over-hyped.

I wish there is an avenue for concerned citizens to engage our leaders and by extension, would-be leaders.

Fashola is touching lives...only in a hurtful way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by kaboninc(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Aloralord1:

Ambode revolutionalised d way IGR was generated and was d brain behind increasing it by more than 100% as the accountant general of Lagos State. Thats enough for me..Thats wat we call an achievement NOT having a sweet tongue and owning a pharmacy.. Agbaje is a stooge to an EX CONVICT BTW. Not forcing anything on u(uve made up ur mind); its just necessary to educate the neutral folks. Stay blessed bro!

By revolutionising the way our IGR is being generated you mean by strengthening the collection processes and systems of Alpha Beta & Co? Have you asked yourself where the monies collected by motorists - bus and keke - go? Or the double and multiple taxing? Oh he did it to show his godfathers that he's capable of lining their pockets if supported and elected.

Sorry, I heard he lied about State of Origin. Like our Accountant General is scared of defeat in his own state of Ondo. In civilised societies, this scandal is enough to suspend our dear Ambode's political career if not outright destruction!
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by aljharem(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
anonimi:

This is the TEAM spirit necessary to dislodge the JagaBandit and his THIEVING empire in Lagos state.
Agbaje has to be careful about his own personal safety & security lest they kill him as they did Funsho Williams angry

We shall OVERCOME by His Grace, Insha Allah

Yes my brother

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by mrmetoo1: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
kaboninc:

I follow you. So I follow your posts. You see no wrong in either action of Tinubu or Fashola. That is understandable because you're a staunch supporter of these two.

Now, Rockeffela and co could be smart but as long as the history of Nigeria will be written, you very own Tinubu will forever be associated with corruption. Whether those people you feel enjoy his smart move by installing Fashola or now, Tinubu will always be associated with corruption.

I don't know about you but to me and the millions like me, we are not feeling the progressive efforts in Lagos. Is it about the taxes, the TOUTS on every bus stop, the sharing of allowance amongst cronies via double and treble re-awarding of road construction, or the State cum private university, or the one and off nature of public water...

Or worst still, this one bites daily commuters like us, the control of transport fares by TOUTS! My bro...the guy is seriously over-hyped.

I wish there is an avenue for concerned citizens to engage our leaders and by extension, would-be leaders.

Fashola is touching lives...only in a hurtful way.

Point of correction, I'm no staunch supporter of anybody, none of these guys are my father or uncles, there's nothing I'm gaining directly from them except the work they do in the state. I like Fashola, I can't say the same about Tinubu but he deserves to be respected.

Dude no one is saying Fashola couldn't have done better but he has done a LOT! I'll give him that anyday anytime. I realize I can't convince you that he has done well even we begin to list all he has done so I won't even waste my time, to each his own.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
kaboninc:

By revolutionising the way our IGR is being generated you mean by strengthening the collection processes and systems of Alpha Beta & Co? Have you asked yourself where the monies collected by motorists - bus and keke - go? Or the double and multiple taxing? Oh he did it to show his godfathers that he's capable of lining their pockets if supported and elected.

Sorry, I heard he lied about State of Origin. Like our Accountant General is scared of defeat in his own state of Ondo. In civilised societies, this scandal is enough to suspend our dear Ambode's political career if not outright destruction!
Sorry, I thought u were a neutral! Its ludicrous for u not to give Ambode credit for working hard to increase the IGR of Lagos state.. My question is, will u dispute the fact that he did it Now , tell me abt Jimi Agbaje apart from owning a pharmacy,being a smooth talker and a stooge to a confirmed ex convict.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Video Of Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker / FG Govt Borrows N473bn To Pay Salaries And Overheads. / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.