Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! (27624 Views)

PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. / Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OLADD: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Arch1:
APC aired their primary election and we all watched it live on TV, what is stopping PDP from doing the same?
[color=#006600][/color]

Is watching TV a luxury in your house? When many people are tired of TV set, you are here lamenting. Was PDP primary that threw up Fayose not televised live in Ekiti? Better go out and watch Man U vs Southampton.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
seunmsg:

The division in Lagos PDP is too deep to be settled. The Bode George/ogunlewe camp will never support Obanikoro if he wins the ticket and Obanikoro himself will never support Agbaje if he wins today. I heard just now that Bode George left the venue of the election some minutes ago angrily. The party will be deeply divided after today's election.
that has always been the problem of lagos pdp. The peaceful conduct of this primary is very important.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Firefire(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Quote me next year, if Agbaje clinches PDP's ticket, APC is a goner in Lagos. Apart from that, Tinubu and Fashola will have to pray hard not to be august guests at Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

grin cheesy You be correct

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by madjune(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Quote me next year, if Agbaje clinches PDP's ticket, APC is a goner in Lagos. Apart from that, Tinubu and Fashola will have to pray hard not to be august guests at Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

Well that would be a welcome development.
Tinubu should be behind bars.

But, do you see agbaje occupying that seat while Tinubu is alive; talkless of having the balls to prosecute him?

I can only wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
And why will he do that?
seunmsg:

The division in Lagos PDP is too deep to be settled. The Bode George/ogunlewe camp will never support Obanikoro if he wins the ticket and Obanikoro himself will never support Agbaje if he wins today. I heard just now that Bode George left the venue of the election some minutes ago angrily. The party will be deeply divided after today's election.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
And why will he do that?

I don't know. The information was from a koro supporter at the venue of the primary though.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by emmalezy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Arch1:
APC aired their primary election and we all watched it live on TV, what is stopping PDP from doing the same?

U forgot that APC are d owner of TVC abi?
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by ajebuter(f): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think senator Obanikoro, chief Bode george and senator Ogunlewe should rally round Jimi Agbaje for the slot, because Agbaje stands a better chance against tinubu-led ApC.
When the mandate is given to Agbaje, then the gladiators can slug it out with themselvesm
Personally I'm not against Ambode or APC but I believe Tinubu should not sit in his Bordillon mansion in ikoyi and decide who becomes our governor in Lagos.
But with Agbaje emerging as PDP flagbearer, it looks promising taking over the reign of lagos state. Let's see a change in baton of leadership for once, that is the beauty of democracy.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by LagosBoi2(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
selfish and greedy politicians in PDP, they will end it with fight and disagreements. I respect Agbaje but i lost my respect for him when he joined pdp

6 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by emmalezy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Few Moments before voting commenced, the only female contestant in the poll Mrs. Modupe Chukwuneke has announced her pulling out of the election. She cited several reasons saying she was giving her support to one of the other leading contenders...

Meanwhile, one of the PDP Guber Aspirant Babatunde Olalere Gbadamosi arrived the venue wearing a bullet proof vest. BOG simply revealed that due to events that occurred earlier on, he was simply securing himself...

“I am wearing the bulletproof vest because I am afraid of being shot at but I am urging all my supporters to come and not be intimidated.
“There is fear of intimidation and some people in the party want to intimidate the delegates but we will ensure that everyone will vote fearlessly and as it pleases them", Gbadamosi stated! #LagosPDPDecides

Reporting 4 www.reportnaija.com

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
The information may not be true. Politicians are fond of deceiving people.
And if it is true, i smell defeat for Agbaje
seunmsg:

I don't know. The information was from a koro supporter at the venue of the primary though.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by emmalezy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Voting Just Ended at Yard 158, Venue of the PDP Governorship Primary....Meanwhile, Chief Bode George Just walked out of the venue angrily immediately after Ojo LG finished voting.

Sorting now in progress #LagosPDPDecides.

Reporting live 4 www.reportnaija.com
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
The information may not be true. Politicians are fond of deceiving people.
And if it is true, i smell defeat for Agbaje
but I don't think bode george camp has the full backing of gej, to my best knowledge gej will rather support koro than anyone from bode george camp. Koro has been a very loyal person to gej .
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dem dey blame Tinubu but Tinubu better pass dem.Where's their own primary on tv?These people are not serious.You're doing something in Lagos and can't show it on tv and you want to govern Lagos.
People's daydream party (Pdp) day dream bad dream

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OLADD: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
madjune:

Well that would be a welcome development.
Tinubu should be behind bars.

But, do you see agbaje occupying that seat while Tinubu is alive; talkless of having the balls to prosecute him?

I can only wonder.
[color=#006600][/color]

The people's revolt at the polls next year will be too hot for Tinubu to resist. He did everything humanly possible to win Ekiti for Fayemi but failed woefully. If not for the religious card that played out in Osun coupled with unpopularity of Omisore, APC would have also lost Osun. However, Agbaje's popularly and people's disenchantment with APC:s oppressive and imperialistic rule will swing the polls in favour of PDP next year. Tinubu has lost his cult figure in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by laimo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dem dey blame Tinubu but Tinubu better pass dem.Where's their own primary on tv?These people are not serious.You're doing something in Lagos and can't show it on tv and you want to govern Lagos.
People's daydream party (Pdp) day dream bad dream.
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Can anybody give us an update about oyo state pdp primaries .
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by mbulela: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trailblazer1:
APC!!! Change!!!

How come you guys don't want Change in Lagos state?

Is change forbidden in Lagos?

Aint you guys tired of Tinubu's dictatorship?

Let us change clueless GEJ first.
We are more tired of his cluelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Senator Musliu Obanikoro will win PDP primaries. This has been my position. Surprises happen though
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by willycrown: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
I think even a toddler knows that only Jimi Agbaje can give PDP any chance in Lagos. But if they present Koro as their candidate, I will just advise Ambode to start planning his inauguration party. No contest

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
barcanista:
Senator Musliu Obanikoro will win PDP primaries. This has been my position. Surprises happen though
I think the elections may not be won out rightly and negotiations may have to take place before a winner is finally chosen. Bode george camp can't be underestimated and gej knows this .
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
SENATOR OBANIKORO MUST NOT SUCCUMB TO THE WHIMS AND CAPRICES OF BODE GEORGE..

JIMI AGBAJE IS BODE STOOGE. JIMI MUST NOT WIN THE PRIMARY ELSE BODE WILL RUN LAGOS RAG!!

KORO FOR LIFE...

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
LAGOS AND APC ARE IN FOR AN UNBELIEVABLE SURPRISES!! KORO WILL SHOCK APC NEXT YEAR ELECTION.... With his VAST KNOWLEDGE AND STRATEGIES ON CAMPAIGN AND ELECTION MATTERS. HMMMMM... PDP in Lagos will be a Shocker!!!! Mark My Words!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Let us wait and see. I pray they choose Koro so that Ambode can use him to mop the floor
onatisi:
but I don't think bode george camp has the full backing of gej, to my best knowledge gej will rather support koro than anyone from bode george camp. Koro has been a very loyal person to gej .

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
You may be right. Bode George wouldn't had stormed out of the voting center if something is not against his candidate
barcanista:
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by eleko1: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Korect ansa cool coolOn point
mbulela:

Let us change clueless GEJ first.
We are more tired of his cluelessness.
cool
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
heard Folarin has won.
onatisi:
Can anybody give us an update about oyo state pdp primaries .
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by aljharem(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
The problem with you people is that you lack political calculation or maybe most of you are APC agents. How can you put Jimi over Koro in Lagos State.? Koro is the only person that can take Tinubu down. Jim has no balls and has a god father. No more baba sope.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by kraba: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Looks like Koro might win after all but its a pity but majority of lagosian might not be willing to vote for Koro just like many can NEVER vote for GMB. Its unfortunate but people need to learn to look at the big picture rather than their personal ego
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by aljharem(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Koro is leading...
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by OAUTemitayo: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just heard that Koro is leading o....
Re: Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! by onatisi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
heard Folarin has won.
folarin? I don't think pdp can win oyo state with folarin, people will rather vote for ladoja than folarin. But on a second thought,I won't be surprised if a working understanding is agreed upon by the 3 leading opposition parties . The main aim of everyone in oyo states seems to be focused on removing apc from power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna, Warri, Port Harcourt Refineries Now Produce 6.7m Litres Of Fuel Daily / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Resigns Appointment With Ekiti Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.