Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148811 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ManTiger(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haustraliah:
my brother went for his biometric since first week of October,school resumes since 5th of January.
application still opens,no response or email from CIC.GC.ca.
It must be a "Beba" Paper route!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Any lambton college student in da house? Pls hola I've got some questions. Pls ooo

Can we help u ma'am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
holyjacket:

first week of october? U mean no medical call yet ? or passport request ?
medical ke?
nothing heard from them.
Application status : OPEN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
ManTiger:

It must be a "Beba" Paper route!
ONLINE.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
@mrnilobrawn.. yes i contacted the immigration, and they replied they have my biometrics, no worries and my app is still queing for processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
honestly this online app is becoming frustrating...notified my school about the delay and was told deadline has been shifted to 21 jan instead of 14 jan, still waiting for cic response but God is in coontrol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haustraliah:
my brother went for his biometric since first week of October,school resumes since 5th of January.
Hav you mail them? Hope u checked ur CIC account?
Something is not right!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adeneo: 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
Which school is dat plx?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
saintmentor:
Firstly, well u can use your friend as a sponsor as long as u can prove y he's sponsoring you.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if u pull out ur money after ur salary is been paid. What matter is your ability to show that u have enough financial support and u can as well support yourself.

Thirdly, I always advice that applicants shld submit their SOA in addition to the sponsor's SOA, if ure using your account.......u can just get a fund anywhere and put it in ur account ,print off your statement...just to show u also have personal support.

Thank you for your response! I appreciate!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by holyjacket: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere. The delay is just too much. I will advice you visit VAC office because they are already thru with October applicant
Haustraliah:

medical ke?
nothing heard from them.
Application status : OPEN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
holyjacket:
Something is wrong somewhere. The delay is just too much. I will advice you visit VAC office because they are already thru with October applicant
They ar not totally thru with Oct oo my Tnuola app is yet to b attended to.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Tryxo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
warrikid:
as soon as u submit online,u get an email acknowledging d receipt of ur application. To be followed by a request of ur biometrics wit a downloadable biometric slip. U get these usually dsame day after ur online submission. And I think its ur choice how soon u wanna do ur biometrics,buh u shud knw its d earlier d better as always. I hope dis helps.

@warrikid. Thanks for the information. Very helpful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akosh005: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Happy sunday house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akinsjimmy: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Brother I have zenith bank master card but is debit card and memorial university require credit card. I'm confuse...... Please I need help before application will close
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
akinsjimmy:
Brother I have zenith bank master card but is debit card and memorial university require credit card. I'm confuse...... Please I need help before application will close

Did u try it & did not work?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
kacchiz:
@mrnilobrawn.. yes i contacted the immigration, and they replied they have my biometrics, no worries and my app is still queing for processing.
repplied your mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fine if is a debit card,y don't u look for someone that has a credit card n u credit d person's card n d details on it,just saying
mrnilobrawn:

Did u try it & did not work?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BizBloke(m): 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
akinsjimmy:

Use the card on the payment portal to know if it works or not. If it doesn't, there's always an alternative. But, TRY!

Or, call the school by 4pm tomorrow (Nigerian time) if there's no application fee portal and give them the required details for payment processing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Haustraliah:

Nawa o, now this is even worse than mine, when exactly did he apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ Hudsonbanks . any update ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by 9jabiggurl: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=BizBloke post=29701085]

[b][color=#000033]

@Bizbloke, Have you being able to make payment to RRU? how far with TRU?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pampem: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=akinsjimmy post=29699174]Brother I have zenith bank master card but is debit card and memorial university require credit card. I'm confuse...... Please I need help before application will close[/quote
Your Mastercard debit card is okay for payment
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
kaynine59:
Hi ada4all did u finally get the scratch card? And how? Thanks.

Hi, yes I did, I was able to find a cyber cafe selling for N700.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marksum: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
hey my people, hope everyone is cool its been a while. Happy new year everyone. Anyone coming to Toronto should be prepared oh the cold no be bean oh..Anyone coming to centennial college for winter semester?? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Yes, 2 years program is always better if that is your aim....

I heard one can also do another One year MSc program after a one year PGD program to get a 3 yrs PGWP. Pls is that also true?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
double08:

Can we help u ma'am
Mr double08 how are u doing? Gotten the info I wanted. Thanks grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hi everyone I graduated with cgpa of 3.2 so I was told I can only do msc through pgd plus if I go through pgd the fees of the msc will be reduced after I am done is dis true? Cant I go direct to msc because paying for pgd and then msc is n the high side any ideas?should I also use bcie as my agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Most schools if in Canny if not all don't go below upper class as minimum requirement, so its better to stick to a PGD if you don't want to waste your applicatioin fee. grin
ezeli:
Hi everyone I graduated with cgpa of 3.2 so I was told I can only do msc through pgd plus if I go through pgd the fees of the msc will be reduced after I am done is dis true? Cant I go direct to msc because paying for pgd and then msc is n the high side any ideas?should I also use bcie as my agent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hi holyjacket,

Please can you check and reply my email to you? Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by funmi14: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Good day house,
Pls I would like suggestions on related msc courses to Nursing (seems Msc nursing is hard to get in Canada because I learnt they don't recognize Nigeria RN license) I would like to apply for my partner.

Kindly Advise!!!.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by funmi14: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
My second question:
Can someone apply and submit all documents for admission except IELTS result e.g.. ( Feb.1st deadline, all required documents on file except Ielts result)
Pls will the school stil going to consider the application because d exam date is march oooo).
Kindly hlp.
Thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
funmi14:
My second question:
Can someone apply and submit all documents for admission except IELTS result e.g.. ( Feb.1st deadline, all required documents on file except Ielts result)
Pls will the school stil going to consider the application because d exam date is march oooo).
Kindly hlp.
Thks
whc skul is that specifically?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.