Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152308 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2015
abisolmi:

Hi tnuola, so sorry about the delay. I know Chrigo once listed necessary documents for companies. If you can find it, it might be helpful. Did you submit your brother's tax returns too?

Thanks. I'll look for it. No I did not submit his tax returns
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Holu26: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2015
adebimpe1988:
To me I feel u can still use it

@ kennybravo1, to be on the safer side, I suggest u go and update your personal info with your bank, then print out your SOA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2015
The support and kind words have been overwhelming, a very big thank you to everyone, i appreciate..
Truth is I don't know how to be depressed or sad, I end up in the hospital anytime I try it.
I just want everyone to help on how to refire, no more sorry about your delay o, it has passed. That was yesterday. Lol ...
1. So someone said Cuz I don't have a paid job, well I don't, so what do we do about it? I've seen people without job get TRV's.
2. I believe they're okay with my sponsor, the problem is with me. So I need everyone's help.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by abisolmi(f): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2015
tnuola:

Thanks. I'll look for it. No I did not submit his tax returns

I think it is necessary. Some loopholes might be from your brother's documents as well. I used a company account during my time and i know i submitted loads of company documents including tax receipts! all the best in the next one!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2015
abisolmi:

I think it is necessary. Some loopholes might be from your brother's documents as well. I used a company account during my time and i know i submitted loads of company documents including tax receipts! all the best in the next one!

Ok thanks.. Noted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by double08(m): 6:50am On Jan 16, 2015
tnuola:
The support and kind words have been overwhelming, a very big thank you to everyone, i appreciate..
Truth is I don't know how to be depressed or sad, I end up in the hospital anytime I try it.
I just want everyone to help on how to refire, no more sorry about your delay o, it has passed. That was yesterday. Lol ...
1. So someone said Cuz I don't have a paid job, well I don't, so what do we do about it? I've seen people without job get TRV's.
2. I believe they're okay with my sponsor, the problem is with me. So I need everyone's help.

Thanks

You need to add employment letter. Showing u ve been idle is a red flag. My first app was denied becos of dat amongst other reasons. If u have been selling akara or Indian hair or mary kay,tell dem and add proof.

Or better still have ur brother "employ" you in this company, get a letter of employment and intro from him and payment stud even if it's ur first month salary. Bottom line is it shows u re not IDLE

Then hope u re not going for diploma,only xtremely lucky peeps that got dier trv while going for a diploma after bagging a BSc.

Include ur account statement too even if it's 1 naira that's dere.

If u have any certification course aside ur BSC, include it too,any certificate at all and lastly write a good SOP then I think you are good to go.

One more thing if u want to apply via paper route answer the questionnaire very well, that sure helps a lot like 50 percent in my opinion.

God speed.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2015
double08:

You need to add employment letter. Showing u ve been idle is a red flag. My first app was denied becos of dat amongst other reasons. If u have been selling akara or Indian hair or mary kay,tell dem and add proof.

Or better still have ur brother "employ" you in this company, get a letter of employment and intro from him and payment stud even if it's ur first month salary. Bottom line is it shows u re not IDLE

Then hope u re not going for diploma,only xtremely lucky peeps that got dier trv while going for a diploma after bagging a BSc.

Include ur account statement too even if it's 1 naira that's dere.

If u have any certification course aside ur BSC, include it too,any certificate at all and lastly write a good SOP then I think you are good to go.

One more thing if u want to apply via paper route answer the questionnaire very well, that sure helps a lot like 50 percent in my opinion.

God speed.

1. I didn't state that I was idle, been working its not just a paid job, as a graduate trainee.
2. I'll see about getting an employment letter from my brother starting from now.
3. I'm going for a post grad dip
4. I can do short courses sha, but when I do I hope I won't now be over qualified?
Thanks a milli
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by thecommunist(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2015
Omonjoe:
Bro ve u checked for MUN deadline for September start? I guess it should b late cos d deadline ws NOV1st. na admission we dey wait nw o
yes, i am looking at september start for next year so my own deadline is nov this year.. it pays to apply early tho
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello guru's in the house please how will I tackle this in my SOP
1] '' I was employed by my pertanal uncle who is also my sponsor
2] I got employed 5 month ago and the money in my account is almost 3m hope VO will not raise eye brow
Note: I was delayed last year December but have not started working then with the same sponsor o but I state it in my SOP that I will return to 9ja to work in my sponsor's company
Kindly give me advise on this my Efamily God bless us all. Pls I need reply to the money in my account to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2015
Can u kindly reply ur email pls
kennybravo1:

2] I got employed 5 month ago and the money in my account is almost 3m hope VO will not raise eye brow
Note: I was delayed last year December but have not started working then with the same sponsor o but I state it in my SOP that I will return to 9ja to work in my sponsor's company
Kindly give me advise on this my Efamily God bless us all. Pls I need reply to the money in my account to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 16, 2015
We're all itching to get here... For many of us, we get here and then it's a whole new struggle. Nawa. Life nor easy but keep your head up people. Don't let the denials weigh you down.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Seeing tnuola's case nd so many cases of refusal on here, iv come to understand that this visa stuff mostly takes the Grace of God. we make the best out of our application, but it seems our best is nt jst enough. it takes God's glory in every application.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennybravo1(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=kennybravo1 post=29836311]
Kindly give me advise on this my Efamily God bless us all. Pls I need reply to the money in my account too
Please gurus in the house I'm still waiting for your replys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2015
@kennybravo1 provide payslips, they will show how the money Got into your account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by YoboTerry(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2015
someone should help a brother
what should be included in bachelor thesis
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2015
tnuola:
I was delayed sha.. Will pick my documents up soonest so I'll know the reasons then.
Sorry about ur delay dear, the Lord is ur strength..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 9:53am On Jan 16, 2015
Tnuola again
Na wa O, this VO self.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sam2009: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2015
Goodmorg House,

Please i need an expert advice on this question that is bugging my mind, I intend applying for a diploma program in Information Technology OR Computer Programming in Nova Scotia comm coll. and Conestoga coll. respectively, then my question is this, can i go ahead to apply for this course cos I have already had HND (Statistics) and PGD (geographic information system) I have a limited company of my own (self employed) am 37 years old. can't my age and my HND+PGD cert be a barrier by applying for diploma course rather than master? please advice.

I need any of the aforementioned course to boost my experience in Geoinformatics (GIS) cos IT /Programming is a strong backbone of GIS, that is my motive of going for the course. pls advice me asap. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by o2(f): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2015
Hello House,
Im so glad to be here again. Im sorry my question might have been asked and answered before but pls pardon me. Pls can anyone tell me the Canadian Universities or Colleges that accept 2.2 for Masters. This is just to help me streamline my research.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 11:26am On Jan 16, 2015
Hi bro, please can u send me ur mail, wanna ask u bout sum stfz concerning North Island..(kennycooly@yahoo.com) tnks
ekpblues8:
@SIGA: Oga Siga,pls i need ur help !!.i've secured admission to study Post Degree Diploma in global business mgt(2yrs) at North Island College, comox valley,BC.Paid tuition for 1st year.to resume for Spring session(April 30th). i'm about to send in my application for TRV.wish to find out if im good to go with d following:
1. My Sponsors SOA : N5million
2. property evaluation certificate(a storey building with 4 flats):N42,500,000

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ryd3(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2015
pampem:

I advise you go in for a 2nd masters considering that PHD admission is very competitive and limited spaces available. With a good grade in masters then you move on to PHD. You do not need toefl for masters @ uni calgary, you only need to send letter of proficiency with your transcripts (1st and 2nd degree) from the University. Nigeria is exempted. Regards

Thanks Bro. I do appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2015
Oga, you wan do MSc and you don't want to research simple google. Haba. Google is your FRIEND. Cheers

o2:
Hello House,
Im so glad to be here again. Im sorry my question might have been asked and answered before but pls pardon me. Pls can anyone tell me the Canadian Universities or Colleges that accept 2.2 for Masters. This is just to help me streamline my research.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Padike: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello house! God almighty just did it now
! Medical just dropped!!! Applied Nov 19 bio nov 20

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lollipop25(f): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Padike:
Congrats!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
@padike wonderful news

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Reply ur eMail
o2:
Hello House,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Padike:
@padike, congrats on your medical. Can you list your documents to help others in putting theirs together

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bamz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello beautiful people,

Is there anyone who's going to Nova Scotia Dalhousie Uni to be precise, or currently studying there?

Thanks everyone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wow! Congrats
Padike:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ehis1010(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
please i need advice from everyone in the house....i applied for TRV for winter 2015 (november 28..paper route).. My school advice i should cancel my seat because i will not be able to meet up with class work again which i have done. and i have been put in the next intake for admission which is September 2015...My question now....the embassy is still with my application for winter 2015, should i email the embassy the and tell them my seat have been cancel for winter 2015 and i will been sent another offer letter for the next intake....it is urgent ...I really need everyone contribution on this.. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by misszionboo(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bellniki1:
Wow! Congrats
. Bellniki1. Sup with u. How is ur application going.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by adebimpe1988(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Congrat,can u kindly list out all d documents u submitted pls,
Tanx
Padike:

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.