Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148425 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by porlo87: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
yregs:

Hi, why don't you try to read from part 6. Your questions must have been answered along the way. Most people here currently are newbies and you will get more information when you read aback.

Its urgent, and I an new to this thread, thats why i asked, please help me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
turepadams:

Bsc Certificate
NYSC certificate
Neco
Employement letter (Chevron)
Leave letter
payslips
perosnal statement of account #1.9 million
Reference letter of Company
Statemnt of purpose
Admission letter from school
police character report

sponsor My Biological father:
SOA #126million
$130,000
Land Certificate
Reference letter from Lagos House of assembly
Land doccuments
shares certificate
tax clearance
CAC registration
International passport page

Congratulations...@pls I need urgent advice..Pls A name in my International passport is nt in my Result documents..do u think is ok to submit for TrV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by turepadams: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
mrchemist:

Congratulations...@pls I need urgent advice..Pls A name in my International passport is nt in my Result documents..do u think is ok to submit for TrV
will advise yu do an affidavit to that effect
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
LOL!!! Diaris God oooo

kfrosh:
Omo!!!.You.go sabi book die ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
turepadams:

will advise yu do an affidavit to that effect

Thanks I will do that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by porlo87: 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
yregs:

Hi, why don't you try to read from part 6. Your questions must have been answered along the way. Most people here currently are newbies and you will get more information when you read aback.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by YoboTerry(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
bighead1:

i think he is writing this to his supervisor to gain admission ni ooo

this is not for VISA now.... When he wouldn't want to use a casket to hawk Gala
tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry
abeg take it easy tongue
bighead1:

i think he is writing this to his supervisor to gain admission ni ooo

this is not for VISA now.... When he wouldn't want to use a casket to hawk Gala
tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry
abeg take it easy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
turepadams:
i have recieved the medical call today oo, jst wen i was about commiting suicide

Oh yeah, I remember you. Lol...your ultimatum worked after all. Congrats!

It's really good to know Paper route is still hopeful though...Thank God!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kepner:

Oh yeah, I remember you. Lol...your ultimatum worked after all. Congrats!

It's really good to know Paper route is still hopeful though...Thank God!

lol, just like they have some one here monitoring us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
edwinbiz:
Hello house please please please cic emailed and said they need custodianship lettter in less than a week or my visa will be denied, and i have contacted my university and they said the custodianship documents can only be organized by one who is in Canada already please i need your help.

Hi..

I remember everyone at home stressing about this custodian issue for my bro as well...it seems to be a very important document needed for Trv minor applicants.

Depending on the area you're headed, just search online for custodian agencies (I remember seeing some in BC and Ontario sha) and email them OR better yet find someone on here, already in canny, who can connect you with a custodian...all dependent on your proposed location o, the person shouldn't be too far from you.

Since its urgent pm as many people as you can find here and make your request to them, I believe someone will come through soon.
Also bear in mind that you may or may not, if lucky, have to pay for the service.

However...Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
bighead1:

lol, just like they have some one here monitoring us

Lool...People not Someone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Kepner:

mehn am headed regina oo

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2015
turepadams:

Bsc Certificate
NYSC certificate
Neco
Employement letter (Chevron)
Leave letter
payslips
perosnal statement of account #1.9 million
Reference letter of Company
Statemnt of purpose
Admission letter from school
police character report

sponsor My Biological father:
SOA #126million
$130,000
Land Certificate
Reference letter from Lagos House of assembly
Land doccuments
shares certificate
tax clearance
CAC registration
International passport page
congrats....when did u apply and how long did it take to get d med call
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by turepadams: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
CruzAj:
congrats....when did u apply and how long did it take to get d med call
applied jan 29, recieved med call today
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
All these posts just made my day grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by porlo87: 12:12am On Mar 05, 2015
HI NLanders,

I have an admission for a two-year program in canada and i want to process my study permit.

I plan to use a company - a family business in which I am a director, to sponsor my financial expenses.

Please, help me with the requirements to show that i can afford my fees, thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chatters(f): 12:15am On Mar 05, 2015
podosci:

How much does it Generaly cost to study a masters programme in Canada. Feeding, Accommodation and tuition
The universities I am to put in for are university of Carlton, University of Manitoba and Dalhousie University

It depends on the program you are going for and the school involved. Go the schools graduate website you will always find information on tuition, accommodation and feeding perculair to the school and location. I cannot give you a ball park figure.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chatters(f): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2015
matthew2120:

Thanks boss, can I get your email so we talk more need to get somfins straight

Ask me anything here in the forum. I will be willing to help. Besides the info may help some other person on here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2015
porlo87:
HI NLanders,

I have an admission for a two-year program in canada and i want to process my study permit.

I plan to use a company - a family business in which I am a director, to sponsor my financial expenses.

Please, help me with the requirements to show that i can afford my fees, thank you.

It's funny how you keep reposting the same question even after you were told to read some pages backward. And it isn't even entirely clear to me sef...what exactly do you need??

I think you should state your available financial strength from shares to assets to SOA balances, etc (just as some people already did), and then, contributors can tell you if you're good to go or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sean622: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello house, I am going to make my study visa application from
the UK anytime soon and I wish to know how many months
Account statement is required for submission and the document
checklists, thank you.
Hello guys... I urgently need answers for my question pls
how I wish this forum get back to the days when every single
question has numerous answers and comments..... Bring Back
Our Forum
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 05, 2015
opsynusy:
lol..aw far? Ignore that one abeg... how Regina?

@optimal... I sight u babez,long time

@bighead1..which kind neighborhood be that... i refuse to be ur neighbor in that area o except u stay in nelson,castlegar Or Vancouver ,then we can be neighbors grin

I just dey my sister.. aw bodi?
Hope you kulu
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello house. My Sponsor is an Oga in a bank so he just sent me a soft copy of his SoA instead of hard copy so there is no signature n stamp of the bank, although it looks original. Pls what can I do. Can I use it like that? Am thinkn of using LoE to explain it to the V.O. or can I print it out and notarize it. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2015
justicia:
Hello house. My Sponsor is an Oga in a bank so he just sent me a soft copy of his SoA instead of hard copy so there is no signature n stamp of the bank, although it looks original. Pls what can I do. Can I use it like that? Am thinkn of using LoE to explain it to the V.O. or can I print it out and notarize it. Thanks!
Print it out, take it to the bank and get it stamped. one of my bank statements was soft copy dat was what i did.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
CruzAj:
Print it out, take it to the bank and get it stamped. one of my bank statements was soft copy dat was what i did.
oga, just like that abi? if you were the banker, you won't be wondering how he got the statement?
he cannot take it to the bank to be stamped because it is not his account.
Best bet will be to call the oga in the bank and inform him that he needs it stamped.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2015
turepadams:

paper

@turepadams: congrats bro, please when did u submitted your application? And is it through phone call they contacted you or through email.
i submitted mine on feb 6th via paper route but haven't heard anytin from them. tomorrow will make it 1 month that have submitted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by turepadams: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2015
obig:

@turepadams: congrats bro, please when did u submitted your application? And is it through phone call they contacted you or through email.
i submitted mine on feb 6th via paper route but haven't heard anytin from them. tomorrow will make it 1 month that have submitted.
submited on Jan 29, i was contacted via E-mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 8:36am On Mar 05, 2015
turepadams:

submited on Jan 29, i was contacted via E-mail
OK, thanks. that exactly a week before i submitted mine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
akanni:

oga, just like that abi? if you were the banker, you won't be wondering how he got the statement?
he cannot take it to the bank to be stamped because it is not his account.
Best bet will be to call the oga in the bank and inform him that he needs it stamped.
Yea.......thats true sorry it didnt occur to me. The statement of account i printed was my own account, its a dorm account and the bank refused to give me the hard copy because i dnt have a naira account with them where they can debit the printing charges. so they sent me a soft copy instead and asked me to print and bring it for stamping. U may need to contact ur sponsor and bring to his notice that the statement of acc he gave u has no stamp.I tink he shld know better.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by podosci(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Chatters:

It depends on the program you are going for and the school involved. Go the schools graduate website you will always find information on tuition, accommodation and feeding perculair to the school and location. I cannot give you a ball park figure.
University of malitoba says 11k canadian dollars......what i want to know is, is it for the 2years?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by KELVIN086: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Team12:
It's part Tuition and a Research Assistant Offer from University of Winnipeg. I also got University of Ottawa, Carleton Uni and Uni Manitoba, but none offered me scholarship.

its like you made a very strong first class at bsc level
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2015
The tuition fee is yearly now shocked
podosci:

University of malitoba says 11k canadian dollars......what i want to know is, is it for the 2years?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
You are just wasting your limited time, trust me.
Be considerate too. You want a particular person who is just helping out out of love to be repeating himself ad-infinitum on the same question ? Remember, no one is being paid to be here !
When your need become really urgent you will do the needful of reading back.
Abi you were not taught in school how to scheme through a huge dump of info in to get you useful info niii ?
Ok, hint is :

"whatever is in your mind = your question : nairaland " without the quotes will limit your search to earlier post on the subject of interest on nairaland.
example : copy and paste the following without the quotation mark inside you google search :
"company sponsor : nairaland " => you will be redirected to the link below :

https://www.google.com.ng/?gws_rd=ssl#q=company+sponsor+:+nairaland

On this link you can see the 3rd entry should have useful info to you. That takes me to
https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/209
see the post by : toecyne: 11:39pm On Feb 25 , Does it not help you a little ?
Pick some others on the link.
Thereafter, vary your search question as appropriate and repeat :
" your question : nairaland " , learn to frame question in general sense . this will give your plenty to sieve thru

Assignment : Go learn tips to do google search. It is an indispensable too and you will stop being dependent on crutches when you have a health limb. Good luck my Friend.

porlo87:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.