Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152565 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks realone! House, pls is it only when u filled yes to the question whether u have been examined by a CIC accredited physician that Medical Exam Result is required in the upload section of ur online application? I filled No, buh I still have Medical Exam Required in the upload section. Online routers pls comment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
opsynusy:

Thanking you all cos I knw I have my TRV already,since I'm still a virgin(winks) I don pass medical test already..
Dis gat me rotfl cheesy. Thumbs up girl.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
edwinbiz:
Thanks man.
uw sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Glory be to God! You are welcome dear

opsynusy:
lol.. tnuola u no believe me abi....

Checkyink thanks o kiss,ur last minute prayer probably sealed the whole app cos I got the mail few hours afterwards...(a mail I almost deleted, cos I was busy clearing the junk mails preparing my mailbox for the medical mail,if to say I accidentally deleted that mail,then the witches in my village for dey dance skelewu right now)

bighead1 sure,u must carry that bighead come canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just relax and sip some codeine; your admission comeths soon.
kennykentipsy:
I finished with a 3rd class I jus applied for logistics and supply chain management at Fanshawe do I stand any chance?? [

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kepner(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
MockinJay:
Why's everyone opting in for college? No University attendee? undecided

Lol...I thought the same thing too when I first joined the forum. It's probably because of GP as someone mentioned.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by BaaleofMontreal: 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
turepadams:
Nairalanders in canada, hope they dont ban stuffs like Alomo at the airport?, i intend coming with many(a cartoon) because i take very surgary stuffs probably everyday. I cant get a weak waist because i am in canada

Please bro, make it 2 cartoons

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
opsynusy:

Checkyink thanks o kiss,ur last minute prayer probably sealed the whole app cos I got the mail few hours afterwards...(a mail I almost deleted, cos I was busy clearing the junk mails preparing my mailbox for the medical mail,if to say I accidentally deleted that mail,then the witches in my village for dey dance skelewu right now)

Who said my head is big?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cally14(f): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
opsynusy:
To an Awesome God be all the glory!!!!

So after dancing for 1hr none stop(still dancing).. I decided to share the good news

Opened my mailbox and behold the MEDICAL MAIL.. i'm so happy
Congratulations! I key into this testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennykentipsy:
I finished with a 3rd class I jus applied for logistics and supply chain management at Fanshawe do I stand any chance?? [
kfrosh:
False!!! grin na 3rdy I carry commot and I still chop admission for Fanshawe within 3days; a very very very strong 3rdy doh tongue

Please i don't undersstand oo, i thought the minimum requirement was 2.5 CGPA??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bighead1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
kennykentipsy:

Please PM me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hesque: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Congrats Sis..... I tap to ur testimony.

opsynusy:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
So I called for my file, and all I see are the forms I filled and submitted, no analysis whatsoever on why my app was denied.

Please has anyone called for their case file, what did u get?

Standupguy where are you o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by loladeoye: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tnuola pls can u explain more ? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
lakusi:

@Opsynusy Congratulations dearie ... More better blessings ahead !!! cheesy

@Tnuola Please apply soon cos we r awaiting your testimony. U really have a good heart, God bless Uuu grin

Thanks .. You too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Well!!! Guess that's the way colleges are ooo; I had a CGPA of 2.37/5
bighead1:

Please i don't undersstand oo, i thought the minimum requirement was 2.5 CGPA??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ziddie(f): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
ziddie:
hello vry1....pls any info on thompson rivers university....any advise?#PGD
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrchemist(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gods1son:
Greetings all. Just got my admission letter from conestoga college for computer application development. Resumption is by September, what's the next line of action, put me through pls. Thanks

Congratulations .....I want to confirm most of the course I search for they award College Diploma....its advisable to apply for that or Graduate certificate......I want a Post Graduate Award because I have 2-2.is College diploma also equivalent to Post Graduate .........Please I need your urgent reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2015
Funto900:
Eyin Boda ati sista mi ninu esin e ran mi lowo (My Brothers and Sisters abeg help out) I forgot to add we both have 10million (6million in cash\fixed dep and 4million worth of assets), no kids yet, 8mths marriage

What program are you both going for?How relevant is it to what both of you are doing presently?
There are so many scenarios that can be played and really, we can only base it on our experiences.
I had a different opinion until i saw sense in what some of my peeps said.
Yea, let your wife apply since you have a business, then, after the first semester, you can apply for visiting.
Especially if she is looking at fall (September), by November, apply for visit by Christmas.
With your visiting visa, you will mostly get a visa for the duration of your wife's program.
When you enter, you can change your status and get your work or study permit.
You can also read up on their site especially on spouses of international students in Canada.
cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Please house, how long does Canada work permit application takes at the embassy in Ghana before approval?. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Funto900: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2015
akanni:

What program are you both going for?How relevant is it to what both of you are doing presently?
Both of you can apply together in my opinion though your SOP must really make sense and you must be convincing on your plans.
yes d courses r relevant
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Funto900:
yes d courses r relevant

i modified my earlier post, let her apply alone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennykentipsy: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Ameen bro thanks. How long does it take to receive offer letter from fanshawe college??
kfrosh:
Just relax and sip some codeine; your admission comeths soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 12:58am On Mar 12, 2015
opsynusy:
thanks dear,yours is on the way
Congrats dear!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 12:59am On Mar 12, 2015
tweeny24:

Thanks ma....really appreciate.
.did you get my last mail?
Saw it.. Will get bk to u soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2015
opsynusy:
To an Awesome God be all the glory!!!!

So after dancing for 1hr none stop(still dancing).. I decided to share the good news

Opened my mailbox and behold the MEDICAL MAIL.. i'm so happy
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MrArams: 4:25am On Mar 12, 2015
opsynusy:
sweetheart thanks a lot for being there during the wait period,thanks for giving me hope and cheering me up whenever I'm down,thanks for being a shoulder to lean on,you are just a sister from another mother.. your good heart will certainly make your 2nd application to be successful, its your turn babez.. GO GET'EM

And to my dear JohnCushion, mehn that guy is a brainiac ..thanks a lot

Checkyink,realone,mrarams,snappyfingaz,joe,soji and everyone thanks a lot

Thanking you all cos I knw I have my TRV already,since I'm still a virgin(winks) I don pass medical test already..lol

Na to start packing my loads now..mehn this is one of the happiest day of my life!

You know where your first stop in Canada is wink I'm patiently waiting
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 4:52am On Mar 12, 2015
MrArams:
You know where your first stop in Canada is wink I'm patiently waiting
shocked angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2015
Within a week.
kfrosh:
Well!!! Guess that's the way colleges are ooo; I had a CGPA of 2.37/5
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2015
Morning All. Abeg Ogas for this forum, especially online routers, I never get answer for my question o: I filled No in the Questionnaire in response to the question whether I have been examined by a CIC accredited physician but I still Medical Exam Required in the upload section. Is this correct?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vinci500: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg my ogas in the house am a graduate of chemistry(2.1), I want to apply to George browns college(Ontario). What do you guys think about this course pre-health it is a one year certificate program. Is it advisable I go for it? Having am eyeing PR after my studies in Canada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2015
It is when you fill "No" that you would be required to do medicals. If you answer "yes", you will be required to upload the Medical report with your application.

House pls correct me if I am wrong.

justicia:
Thanks realone! House, pls is it only when u filled yes to the question whether u have been examined by a CIC accredited physician that Medical Exam Result is required in the upload section of ur online application? I filled No, buh I still have Medical Exam Required in the upload section. Online routers pls comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.