Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1150989 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Consultant practice fast o!

but why didnt cic send me an email about the update?

Nonetheless, I bless the name of God. I passed the medical....

@tnuola, keep up d faith. Dont be afraid.... you know what docs u submitted, so, let ur faith answer the door whenever fear/doubt knocks. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tsola6:
Jesus be praised!
I jst checked my cic account n i passed my medicals! Ahh asin i cant say ow happy i am! Jesus be praised! Halleluyah!

I thought you were already in Vancouver (SFU). Congrats though! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okemi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Siga:
.... Make me sef go check my CIC account ooo... grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Meaning you should chill more....you are almost there.
amen o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
blink6:
Consultant practice fast o!

but why didnt cic send me an email about the update?

Nonetheless, I bless the name of God. I passed the medical....

@tnuola, keep up d faith. Dont be afraid.... you know what docs u submitted, so, let ur faith answer the door whenever fear/doubt knocks. It is well.

Ma nigga! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cancity234: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
the speed of dis thread ehnn!!!o ga mhnnn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cancity234: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
My data expired,before reactivating page 29 already!!May God bless everyone hoping for trv and medical calls dis week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Amefrica:

Ma nigga! grin
nwannem... keekwanu? grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
blink6:

nwannem... keekwanu? grin

Garri, garri, garri, and garri. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Holyjacket; blink6; Tsola6 and jaylinaaa congratulations.

@tnuola God will show Himself and favor you. If He did it before, He will do it again; same God right now, same God back then. It is your seasons to testify in Jesus name, amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anyone flying EgyptAir on the 28th?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
kruxit:
My heart goes to those recently delayed...God is on your case, pls don't give up.. I assure u the smiles coming from your next application will erase the pain... I had 3 denials myself... never mentioned it on this platform, infact the last one was submitted by a friend on my behalf. e kon be like say na Jazz d guy use..lolz .. when God is on ur case then its a settled case.
I finally touched down after a long flight. MMIA to Istanbul was great (Flew Turkish)...same hospitality and all. but the trip to Toronto was better...more food and drinks..lolzni?
@ POE
Officer: what brings u here today sir
ME: Study
Officer: May I have ur passport? (I gave him).. he kon face don check something on the system. Please give me a minute
he stood up and came back 2 min later with my study permit
Me: (still in doubt) pls sir what else is required... as in work permit and other papers (abeg no blame me o.. it looked too fast than expected)
Officer: (smiled) Look here.. (pointed at my permit) it is stated that u can work for 20hrs during session and full time during breaks..(Na then my mind calm down).
Me: thanks sir....anything else?
Officer: Proceed to the luggage area and enjoy your stay in Canada.
So ends my story....
May all our aspirations come into fruitful completion. I must sincerely appreciate Don Siga.. U are a grt man sir. May God bless u abundantly.. pls help call back Miss Bon and Chrigo. will kip d house posted as events unfold
Really happy for you, guy! and and your perseverance paid off well. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by stevemims(m): 12:39am On Dec 15, 2014
congrats to holyjacket and all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by luvly3(f): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2014
pchax:

I'm in! I'm in!! I'm in!!!
Did I just mention, I'm in!
For the last time, I'm in!!!
Brilliant Idea!!!

Lol... Cool... What's ur location I am in Sudbury Ontario but will be in Toronto next week for the hols... Who's in Toronto area.? ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by forgiven(m): 3:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Please with which airline can I get the best deal to Calgary? I intend to leave in the second week of January.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 15, 2014
luvly3:

Lol... Cool... What's ur location I am in Sudbury Ontario but will be in Toronto next week for the hols... Who's in Toronto area.? ....

Going to Toronto next week too. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 4:29am On Dec 15, 2014
luvly3:

I'm still in Nigeria and would be trying to get to my feet in Windsor Ontario in a few days time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by YoboTerry(m): 5:15am On Dec 15, 2014
blink6:

The Canadian embassy does not conduct interviews again.

Yes! you can present morethan one account whilst applying for visa.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Finestlex(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2014
phyz, i see you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Amefrica:

Garri, garri, garri, and garri. cheesy
relax man... No go eat garri for dream sha. angrygrin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks for the encouragement guys bellniki and blink6 ... God bless you

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aldexrio(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Amefrica:

Going to Toronto next week too. smiley
Hello Amefrica
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2014
tnuola:
He will bless you too. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aldexrio(m): 6:14am On Dec 15, 2014
tnuola:

Hello tnuola
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by huhmuhyehmi(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

2.3m for a year or for your entire study duration?
Entire duration undecided NO! Is for a year..

Wit d believe that from d second year, my expenses (home backup) will b solely on tuition (hoping I get schools wit low tuition sha). While others expenses will b billed on my work pay (Accommodation, feeding, clothing etc)...

What do u tink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Good morning to you all.

So i need a little advise here, i am about to re apply and my sponsor said she just did a one month fixed deposit 2 wks ago.
i intended to tell her to print her statement up till a day before the fixed deposit but at a second taught, i realized that it would look fishy to print a statement up till say 03/12/14 while the bank stamp would carry today's date 15/12/14. ( it might feel like hiding something on the days that weren't printed up to the current date).

So my options are:
1. Print statement till date and see if i can get a letter to cover the duration/ maturity of the fixed deposit

2. Wait til january when the fixed deposit clears then print the statement and apply.

I know people here have be given TRVs with fixed deposit but i was refused when i applied with treasury bills hence my reason to be weary of Fixed deposit.

Take God beg una for advise.
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
aldexrio:

Hello Amefrica

Hi sir . smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2014
blink6:

relax man... No go eat garri for dream sha. angrygrin

Bwhahahaha grin No I won't lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by aldexrio(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Amefrica:

Hi sir . smiley
Thanks for your feedback.
You're currently studying in Canada?
Are you on scholarship? And how do I apply for it? I am going for MSc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Mcjimmy(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2014
@amefrica please my brother I learnt that you were once delayed before God now smiled on you. Please I want to learn from you on how you repackage please kindly put me through wen u are less busy. If don't mind we can chat on BBM . Just need ur experience to amend my mistakes b4 I reapply. Thank u in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Inkblood: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Hello guys. i had been waiting and waiting to be called for medicals. i only just checked my cic page last week and saw that my documents had been sent back to nigeria. and i went to pick it late last week. bottom line a denial. these where the things ticked. that i had not been able to convince them of my return back to nigeria after the program. and these were the factors considered. my travel history( i have never travelled outside the country before). family ties in canada and in my country of residence(i have no family members in canada at all. but i did submit my parents IDs and my younger brother's birth certificate, who live here in nigeria, as instructed by my agent). length of proposed stay in canada( i wrote about this in the letter, that it was for the duration of my pgd and then masters), limited employment prospects in my country of residence ( well, i am a nigerian?) and finally my current employment situation ( i did submit a letter of reference from my company!) i was very shocked and disappointed but i plan to apply again as soon as possible. i would really need yall gurus help so i dont make any mistakes this time cos i dont plan to use an agent again. thanks in advance guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2014
Inkblood
List all the docs u submitted so the house can tell you what's missing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.