Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152259 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
ohammed199:
wen did they submit paper or online UG or PG ?? #Congrats
UG, although both have UG cert before. We all applied online FEB 28.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
vicarsenal:

Have you done upfront medicals?

No, vicarsenal but i can't go pass that page until i upload a document in that section.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherokee:

No, vicarsenal but i can't go pass that page until i upload a document in that section.
Revisit d questionnaire and select 'No' 4 d Q Abt panel physician.. That upload section will disappear frm ur checklist afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherokee:

That means you ticked you've done medicals when you were filling the questionnaire.
You'll have to start the application afresh. i.e fill a new questionnaire and be very observant this time around.
Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't get your question. You already got admission, so what're you worried about?

28 is still young. Don't let your age stop you, just give it a go.

teana4040:
Thanks for the response...but u didnt give me a reason why i dont stand d chance...is it becos of my age or my sponsors SOA? Pls throw more light
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ohammed199(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherokee:
Ohammed199,
What did u upload on that medical form section during the
course of filling your online application?
haven't done medical bro still waiting for the email sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Cherokee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
IyaEjima:

Revisit d questionnaire and select 'No' 4 d Q Abt panel physician.. That upload section will disappear frm ur checklist afterwards.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
vicarsenal:

That means you ticked you've done medicals when you were filling the questionnaire.
You'll have to start the application afresh. i.e fill a new questionnaire and be very observant this time around.
Cheers
No need to start a new application or questionnaire as suggested . Just edit the one you answered earlier as IyaEjima suggested. It will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cherokee:
CruzAj,
What did u upload on that medical form section during the course of filling your online application?
mine was paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by bepzi4jesus: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
yregs:
OMG, I want to thank everyone here for your contributions. Its been a long journey of waiting. God has been faithful all along. I just received my request for Medical test email some minutes ago. I can't thank God enough. Johncushion....God has done it. Thanks guys and all the very best to everyone waiting.

Woooow am so happy for u madam

I tap from your testimony also

As I shall be called soon for medical
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cruzaj..did u fill in NA on d fields that are not applicable to you when filling the 1294 form..or u just filled the ones applicable and left the others blank..
CruzAj:
mine was paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by taregs: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
hello house, how much do i write as my tuition fees on the application form, do i write the first deposit i be making or the whole fees or a year?? many thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Cruzaj..did u fill in NA on d fields that are not applicable to you when filling the 1294 form..or u just filled the ones applicable and left the others blank..
I filled N/A to the ones not applicable to me. I didnt leave any blank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Bobola86
Thanks for the correction. Just discovered the questionnaire can be revisited and edited.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Did you fill by hand? Cos the file won't let me type N/A in those spaces.
CruzAj:
I filled N/A to the ones not applicable to me. I didnt leave any blank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kzee001:
Good people of nairaland,much respect. am about to apply for my visa,got admited to sask poly for pgd business management,my tuition os $14k,i made payment of $1k.,i have most of my documents in check,but i have some worries i havnt been able to figure out what exactly to do,I'll appreciate any assistance.I have not worked since my NYSC 2011,right now my mum is my sponsor,with 4.2M as balance in her personal account,together with her CAC certificate(business name),were i happen to be an assistant director.but the bank account created with the business has long been closed,and she never paid tax for the business.However,she has been operating with her personal account.I have no pay slip nor personal account statement to show,and iam sopos to front with the business on my CV that i have been working as the assistant director in the company,although there is a doc to show that i am a partner in the business.right now iam confused between obtaining LIRS or FIRS tax clearance certificate.from what i have gathered,they say the LIRS is for personal tax clearance showing that she has been paying her taxes, while the FIRS is for the business which has been operating.So which will cover me,will i also need draft an acceptance letter?..thNks in anticipation for ur response
Dont really need CAC or Tax for application for TRV, its just a supporting document. submit a sponsorship and consent letter, and inform the house on what next you need, so they can help you out. Dont give yourself problems.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Did you fill by hand? Cos the file won't let me type N/A in those spaces.
jst tap on the box and fill it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
It isn't typiing anything on those spaces......Since it isn't applicable.
For example: have you bn to any country in the past 5yrs....if I click NO....the from and to fields won't let me type anything electronically...
CruzAj:
jst tap on the box and fill it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
If you state the sponsor owns a company...it won't just be a supporting document but a compulsory document.
Haustraliah:

Dont really need CAC or Tax for application for TRV, its just a supporting document. submit a sponsorship and consent letter, and inform the house on what next you need, so they can help you out. Dont give yourself problems.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CruzAj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
It isn't typiing anything on those spaces......Since it isn't applicable.
For example: have you bn to any country in the past 5yrs....if I click NO....the from and to fields won't let me type anything electronically...
ok....yea once u click on NO then u dont ve to type anytin in the box again, the NO takes care of everything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Okay..so what fields. Did you put N/A..
For example?
CruzAj:
ok....yea once u click on NO then u dont ve to type anytin in the box again, the NO takes care of everything
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
modskiller:
thing is he has about 600'K in his account. But the school won't allow him pay till he comes over to canada and see his course advisor. I am very much concerned cos I was the one who recommended the school to him. But one other thing is the fact that ticked """Family Accompanying him""" but he never mention that any of his family was coming along.

It all still boils down to finances, he should only present his SOA 600k or not, if he has proof of what he does, if its his salary acct he should pls use it. And also his sponsors acct should be well funded
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
If you state the sponsor owns a company...it won't just be a supporting document but a compulsory document.

Not necessarily
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Issokay ooo....

Everybody can own a company with mouth then..
tnuola:

Not necessarily
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where's @kaynine59 its been a while
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Issokay ooo....

When it comes to visa app o, its not a necessity sir... The CAC docs will suffice, tax isn't a necessity

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na CAC I dey talk about ma...tax is also a necessity tho..
tnuola:

When it comes to visa app o, its not a necessity sir... The CAC docs will suffice, tax isn't a necessity
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Na CAC I dey talk about ma...tax is also a necessity tho..

Ok then.. But best believe, tax isn't, at least not yet.. It doesn't prove much, while CAC stands as a proof of where ur funds are from..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tyraSmith005(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Tax clearance isn't a compulsory document..it only basically serves as a supporting document.
hayqinsbFX:
Issokay ooo....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tyraSmith005(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
I rily like yur posts. U seem so informed abt d. Visa processing.
Hope u get yur trv dz time....insha Allah.i think u rily jes need 2work on yur SOA en by God's grace u won't be refused grin!!!just add all the prove of funds u av got!!!!!Takia
tnuola:

Ok then.. But best believe, tax isn't, at least not yet.. It doesn't prove much, while CAC stands as a proof of where ur funds are from..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
tyraSmith005:
I rily like yur posts. U seem so informed abt d. Visa processing.
Hope u get yur trv dz time....insha Allah.i think u rily jes need 2work on yur SOA en by God's grace u won't be refused grin!!!just add all the prove of funds u av got!!!!!Takia

i wish i were so informed. im still a learner like everyone.. hoping for the best in my next app too..
thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.