Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148334 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeyiMiilan: 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chill out sir, it wld come soon...[quote author=SeraSera post=33282935]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SeraSera(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeyiMiilan:
Chill out sir, it wld come soon...

Just received it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Team12:
I tot so too...but wont d VO require some proof like same last name or pictures?

... Don't over think it... He is ur Uncle... one line statement and move on to more important points... when u linger on proving how he is ur Uncle...then u are digging urself more questions...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Omonjoe(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
gud pm bro...I also applied to Regina for fall 2015 ESE M.Eng but have not goten an offer.Pls when did u get ur offer and re u for fall2015?
Nyquist:

I didn't get a supervisor, but I have an unconditional offer ESE M.eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by deedee0: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Finestlex:
Deedee0 whats up
Please check your PM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by physsy(f): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
gabrola:
just followed u aunty mi pls kindly follow back

I don follow u ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Chimanet(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
fraque192:
Flat out. If it's not up to the required amount (fees balance and running costs over there) it's about useless. The money in the account has to be up to.
thanks for the reply. I have complained to my sponsor, but his account officer is still insisting it doesn't matter, am kind of afraid, but I think I will have to pasuade him for another soa by tommoro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ahyotomiwa: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
physsy:

I don follow u ooo

did pm you..wanted to ask abt few tins regarding my processing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chops33(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please house my UCI number is like 12 digits and a letter...kinda confused cos on the cic website it says 4 digits a hyphen and another 4 digits...
Can't find that anywhere..
Help needed please..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
chops33:
Please house my UCI number is like 12 digits and a letter...kinda confused cos on the cic website it says 4 digits a hyphen and another 4 digits...
Help need please..

That isn't 'UCI number'..its Deignated Learning institution number (DLI)..UCI nmbr is fr those who applied smtime ago nd were 'delayed/denied' *i stand to be corrected*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chops33(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ugochux:

That isn't 'UCI number'..its Deignated Learning institution number (DLI)..UCI nmbr is fr those who applied smtime ago nd were 'delayed/denied' *i stand to be corrected*
I am trying to reapply...
DLI Is found on ur acceptance letter...
I'm not referring to DLI...
Thanks all the same..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toluine56(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
TempusQ:

I'm not yet among the gurus of this thread, but wish to be one day. IMO I'll advise you to apply here in Nigeria in order to manage the whole application processes. Moreover, I don't think it's even possible for her doing it for you.
Thanks man.
But its possible.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toluine56(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
physsy:

That would have been possible if it's an agent but staying in canada but for relative, I can't say
Apparently, my aunt(the relative) would work with the agent there.
Thanks sis grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Anyone going to Winnipeg this weekend? Its very urgent Please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
University of Winnipeg students traveling this weekend. Please let me know, very urgent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
chops33:
Help needed please..

That's your application number , your uci is underneath the date on top left part of the letter, 8 numbers just put a hypen btwn the first 4 numbers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
physsy:

That would have been possible if it's an agent but staying in canada but for relative, I can't say

No one can submit an app on behalf of someone from canada not even an agent in canada...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by marcuskens: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=marcuskens post=3006990 .[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
toluine56:
Goodday house.
Please i'll lyk to make some few enquiries make them gurus help out.
I av someone at Canada already. A relative actually. Wanna knw if theres any advantage of letting her apply for a student visa over there on my behalf over applying myself in naija here. Is it faster, less expensive? Any advantages/disadvantages.
Thanks in advice guys.

Apply from here.. Not possible for her to apply for you or on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeraSera:
Hi guys, for online submissions, how long does it take before you receive your biometrics mail? I submitted my application at 10 a.m today and I'm yet to receive mine. I don't know if I should be worried.
dont be wirried.
it will pop up soon,it majorly takes few minutes,
atimes days or weeks.
cool bro, all is well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Siga: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
... P.S ... Guys be careful with dropping incorrect info... If u are not sure about something... research before answering... Giving people wrong info can make them mess up their application...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sjee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls concerning my study in Canada.
I just tracked my application status nd the response was:
Visa application tracking noxxxxxxx.your. Processed passport has been dispatched on xxxxxx to Canada visa application center.
Pls what is the next thing pls.just new.
Thks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Futurewiser: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
diamondsare4eva:
Anyone going to Winnipeg this weekend? Its very urgent Please

yes my brother is going to winnipeg. university of manitoba.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Futurewiser:

please can you reply my email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sjee(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2015
Shyee:

you already answered yourself, dear Applicant. #YourTranscript

Pls am sorry...am just new here.
I submitted my application a month ago.recently I checked it thru d tracking number,the response was....
Visa application tracking numberxxxxxxx.your processed passport has bee dispatched from Canada visa office ACcra to Canada visa application center. Please what is d next thing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by SleemB: 12:20am On May 01, 2015
I got this from my International Students Board ..I think guys should know about it its a scam targeting new International Students

It has brought to our attention that a scam may be going around targeting newly arrived students. In our case, the student received a call from a caller identifying himself as CIC (caller ID revealed call centre number, 1-888-242-2100) and informing him that he has committed misrepresentation for entering a different birth year on the custom declaration form (a white form visitors fill in upon entry to Canada). The student is then asked to make an immediate payment of $750 within half an hour or risk being removed from Canada. The caller provided file number, case number and reference number and use legal words such as removal order and misrepresentation to make the call appear legitimate. If your students encounter similar unfortunate experience, CIC has advised to immediately contact the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.

Toll-free: 1-888-495-8501
Toll-free fax: 1-888-654-9426
E-mail: info@antifraudcentre.ca

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 12:47am On May 01, 2015
Futurewiser:

Can you reply to my email please. When is ur brother going?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by TempusQ(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2015
realone01:
is anyone coming to humber college this summer?

I'm glad you asked, which campus are you?
Mine is Fall 2015, Humber, North Campus.
I really need your contact, please.
Email: tempuspecuniaest@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 6:03am On May 01, 2015
Go pick up you passport is the next thing

Guessing you applied via paper? Have you done medicalls?
sjee:

Pls am sorry...am just new here.
I submitted my application a month ago.recently I checked it thru d tracking number,the response was....
Visa application tracking numberxxxxxxx.your processed passport has bee dispatched from Canada visa office ACcra to Canada visa application center. Please what is d next thing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
ok ooooo
please madam can i have ur contact? i want to reply in 2weeks time via online route for sept resumption centennial college.
physsy:

Why is everyone addreSsing me as bro.. na only guys dey nairaland abi na una dey go canada alone? Hia! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.