Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1148414 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:
Form Cic website *new rule* I quote " ..limit the issuance of study permits to applicants who will be studying at a designated learning institution ..." Abeg, does it mean wen d notice that plnty pple hv applied to a prticular college or university, dm go bgin stamp 'rejected/denied'..lol..#justCurious

I shared this info sometime ago and nobody addressed it...
Kindly check the first point on this link and explain further, thanks. www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-changes.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:

Kindly check the first point on this link and explain further, thanks. www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-changes.asp
Yea, if you ask me what immigration is there for. I will tell you they checkmate quality and quantity.They also control influx..So I believe on the quota thing at work.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
i dont know why you guys haven't learnt how to let the fool talk and reply himself.....

That was 'deep' bro...let's move on.
Oga 'jwzzy' is gon frown @ dx post.
Back to my post, seems this 'Quota' tin is anoda reason for the increase in 'delay'..wht do u tink?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2015
ethicalUser:

Academic Qualifications

1) Offer and Letter of Admission from Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning , Toronto.Canada.
2) Academic Transcripts
3) Degree/ Ordinary National Diploma Statement of Result
4) West African Examination Council Results
5) Professional Certifications

Employment
1) Offer letter from Employer
2) Letter of introduction from employer
3) Leave Letter from Employer
4) My Resume

Other documents
1) Completed and signed IMM1294E and IMM5645E forms.
2) Police Character Certificate
3) Data page of International passport
4) Passport photograph
5) Birth Certificate
6) Statement of purpose(SOP)

Proof of means of Financial Support
1. Letter and declaration of Sponsorship from my elder brother.
2. Notarized affidavit of Sponsorship from my elder brother.
3. Letter of Introduction from sponsor’s company.(ExxonMobil)
4. Deed of Agreement of a Landed properties for sponsor worth 15million
6. Sponsors data page of International passport
7. Sponsors Income Tax clearance certificate
8. Sponsors 6 months statement of account with a closing balance of 6Million Naira
9. Sponsors marriage certificate

my personal statement of account was missing , I believe that shot me.

Yes your personal statement is probably the cause of the personal assest thingy as you submitted your work details and didn't include ur soa.

What course did you study in your ug and what's ut intended course of study?
Are they related to what you do now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by twizzie: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Madam Precioustone..It's obvious Onyeoma is trying to be polite to you but you are trying so hard to annoy him. Me sef, I vex for the guy! He is not the cause of your delay/denial so chill abeg!!
I am sure you will be angry if someone you know you are older than is extremely rude to you... This is a faceless forum and you really don't know who you are addressing so it's just wise to be courteous! If you don't have anything to add, abeg bounce and stop forming I SABI!
If you respond, I will not dignify you with a response! *IAINTGOTFUELFORTHAT!

Preciousstones:

But I did not send you message you are the one doing CIA,government official,giving yourself stress mtsheww.and I won't even remember your moniker shior shey you warn read history about me?cuz I never mentioned you in the first place OVER SABI

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by jessicajessa(f): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2015
stevemims:
Any other Seneca college students/prospective students/applicant present? Haqinsbfx excluded!
@stevemims, haqinsbfx.....l'v been a silent follower, done a lot of reading from part 4-7. l got admitted into Seneca college for financial planning(fall/sept)...paid my tuition fee via credit card(took 3days) and l was issued a receipt via email, actually wanted to pay for both semesters but they took for just 1. l'm gonna apply for visa today via online route (d server seems down) + thanks 2y'all for your inputs NLs, without y'all l wn't hv gotten this far.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:

June1 2014, did u see the date? So that isn't new atall.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2015
twizzie:
Madam Precioustone..It's obvious Onyeoma is trying to be polite to you but you are trying so hard to annoy him. Me sef, I vex for the guy! He is not the causer of your delay/denial so chill abeg!!
I am sure you will be angry if someone you know you are older than is extremely rude to you... This is a faceless forum and you really don't know who you are addressing so it's just wise to be courteous! If you don't have anything to add, abeg bounce and stop forming I SABI!
If you respond, I will not dignify you with a response! *IAINTGOTFUELFORTHAT!

K
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2015
tnuola:

June1 2014, did u see the date? So that isn't new atall.
Yea, commenced june1,2014.. What if they were lenient then?(As pr new rule) BTW, no one knws wt d influx rate was then compared to what it is now...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2015
i dont think it is........
overthere in the link its more of saying they are now checking strictly for genuine students and ensure students face their studies when given visa.
it all boils down to the way people who have gone before us have "spoilt the ground"
its not about numbers of immigrants but quality of immigrants
Ugochux:

That was 'deep' bro...let's move on.
Oga 'jwzzy' is gon frown @ dx post.
Back to my post, seems this 'Quota' tin is anoda reason for the increase in 'delay'..wht do u tink?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Letter of awards of previous contracts with their amounts, his landed properties, shares, pensions....
If ur mother earns something too calculate her annual earning and include it there.

U can also breakdown the networth of your father....that wud speak more volume than just his S0A

Letters of previous contracts, shares and landed properties shouldn't be a problem to acquire. Thanks a lot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Graviton2:

Yeah, I am back in Owerri. This upfrront medicals, is it done before, during or after the application has been resubmitted?

Before the application is submitted.
After the medicals, you will be given an E-medical receipt which you will upload (as Proof of medicals) alongside all your other documents to MYCIC.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:

Yea, commenced june1,2014..
What if they were lenient then?(As pr new rule)
BTW, no one knws wt d influx rate was then compared to what it is now...

There's nothing new about the rule. So I think its inconsequential to what's happening now

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Can't deal with so much drama.. I best slip back to observation mode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:

You called it 'Upfront' naa... Something you do before they ask fr it..
So its done 'Before' you apply..*congrats in advnc*

Thanks, bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
I wish it was easy to gether information here in Naija or if we had 60 percent of TRV applicants on this thread. I would probably be able to see through the VOs eyes.

A key pointer is to determine all what the denied applicants have in common especially for those with 2 or more reasons.

In the past more TRV applicants got in easily through colleges.But based on the recent trend, I can say they are reducing applicants going to colleges with a pointer to 'Purpose of visit'

NB: Again,this does not necessarily reflect the overall.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2015
chrisviral:

Before the application is submitted.
After the medicals, you will be given an E-medical receipt which you will upload (as Proof of medicals) alongside all your other documents to MYCIC.

Imela! I go do am next week. No slacking this time around. I go even give them a copy of my underwear if they ask for it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2015
Preciousstones:

But I did not send you message you are the one doing CIA,government official,giving yourself stress mtsheww.and I won't even remember your moniker shior shey you warn read history about me?cuz I never mentioned you in the first place OVER SABI

Another @lovelyrukky in the house. Who remembers that babe LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Snappyfingaz:

Another @lovelyrukky in the house. Who remembers that babe LOL

Lmao.. Who wouldn't.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chrisviral(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Graviton2:

Imela! I go do am next week. No slacking this time around. I go even give them a copy of my underwear if they ask for it.

grin grin
GoodLuck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Life would be a lot easier if we all ignored these sort of people who ferment negativity and let them wear themselves out.

If you feel giving up and trying the UK is the ideal solution for you, then by all means go ahead...but please don't inflict your lack of determination on another by suggesting giving up to them.

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NigerianNewbie: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Oh man, Lord help us all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
tnuola:

Yes your personal statement is probably the cause of the personal assest thingy as you submitted your work details and didn't include ur soa.

What course did you study in your ug and what's ut intended course of study?
Are they related to what you do now?
Studied computer sci going for IT solutions , Humber college.
I noticed a lot of humber applicants were delayed .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2015
ethicalUser:

What do you do at the moment?
Forget the humber thing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Reesqot: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Hello. Is anyone online?
ethicalUser:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ethicalUser(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
tnuola:

What do you do at the moment?
Forget the humber thing
An IT instructor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
ethicalUser:

An IT instructor

Differ till jan, while u work on what to do.
A superb sop will do it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
lmao!!! you guys crack me up all the time. I must say this is the thread to visit when the work load is getting too much. cheesy grin

saxywale:

I believe those that have paid the full tuition and those with scholarship always stand a higher chance of being approved. Every other applicant would likely fall under the balance of probability and the VO's discretion.

With the kain cgpa wey she get..nothing wrong in addressing her as ''Sir'' on top ''do bale'' sef. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Graviton2(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Quick question, should I use the same visa application form and family information form for my reapplication or should I download again and refill? Also do I need to get a new reference code for the new application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Ugochux:

This is serious, and may explain (to an extent) the delay in some applications but I don't think it tells the whole story.

If anyone cares to notice, the delayed thread members heading to Universities (Undergrad and Postgrads) weren't denied on 'Purpose of Visit' and its co-runners but "Finance" alone - make of that what you will.

@Tnuola

That was dated 1st of June, and I belive their new study visa policy commenced on that date, and whike it may have been flexible then, maybe it is now been fully enforced.

All ifs and buts-but it may be a lead to the truth.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2015
...I am speechless. Thanks dearie!!! Nail on the head!

Onyeoma3:
[b] We seem to have high rate of refusal on this thread for 2 main reasons in my opinion:

1) 90% of visitors to this thread only come here to ask for guidance when their applications get rejected, hence the denial stories. This thread is more like a hospital than a recreational centre,one their issue gets resolved and they get their visa, you'll never see their break light again.

2) Most of us here joined this thread cos they had some difficulties at one point or the other, and needed help (pls don't quote attack me, I said most not all) from guys in here free of charge,considering the fact that agents will even want to collect the whole money the applicant might plan to use boosting his account. At times, their issues are resolved, they zoom off and won't even tell you they've got TRV except a few. They only come back when it doesn't work and they are denied.

Only a handful come to this thread and remain here borne out of passion to help others (God bless them real good).

Outside this thread, a lot of guys esp those from affluent homes get their TRVs like UK visa cos the money is there and the VOs don't have an option. (imagine a senator's child applying for Canada visa, what is he or she looking for in this thread?) ..

In summary, this thread is more like a traveling to Canada preparation centre (equivalent of a walk-in clinic)... How many healthy people do you see in the hospital except those that came for check up? (like some do come for check up here to confirm if their documents are on order before submitting). Even Jesus Christ said it in the Bible "Only the sick need the physician".

Whatever be the issue we have here pertaining our TRV application, by trying our best and putting God first in our TRV mission, we'll definitely get good news soonest.

All the best to all the applicants

N/b: There are more silent followers than active guys in this thread from my observation, most of the silent followers become temporarily active when they have issues or get denied [/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.