Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,349 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1160779 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutierashy:
wishing u same

Thanks. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone . Is there anyone who applied on Oct 28 and still haven't heard a thing? I applied 28th of October . I still haven't heard a thing from CIC . School is supposed to resume 5th of January. Please my people advise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by opsynusy(f): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas y'all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
ilrbell2005:
Merry Christmas everyone . Is there anyone who applied online route on Oct 28 and still haven't heard a thing? I applied 28th of October and did bio-metrics on 29th of October. I still haven't heard a thing from CIC . School is supposed to resume 5th of January. Please my people advise
Please refer to the list here https://www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/63#29164382
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by abbeymaniak(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls gurus in d house, am new to all dis and am happy to know abt dis thread, pls am a total novice to dis visa stuff pls, how do I start from scratch in applying for visa in Canada and probably stay over there, pls i'll b finishing my HND programme in accounting by nextyr Novemba pls wen is advisable to apply and which exams do I need to do and wat steps are my to take. Pls Make God bless us all we proceed into 2015 in joy and happiness. Thanks a lot in anticipation and merry Xmas and HNY in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope y'all had or are having a great day..... Apparently, today makes it 9 weeks I submitted my app, still optimistic and hoping for the best.. I'm hoping I get my medical call next week along with a request for a new start date, Cuz I'm to resume Jan 2nd and I'm not ready..

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
abbeymaniak:
Pls gurus in d house, am new to all dis and am happy to know abt dis thread, pls am a total novice to dis visa stuff pls, how do I start from scratch in applying for visa in Canada and probably stay over there, pls i'll b finishing my HND programme in accounting by nextyr Novemba pls wen is advisable to apply and which exams do I need to do and wat steps are my to take. Pls Make God bless us all we proceed into 2015 in joy and happiness. Thanks a lot in anticipation and merry Xmas and HNY in advance
Welcome.
I will advice you focus on your current studies and make good grades on your individual courses...
While you are at it, do make out time to read this tread atleast from part 5 to date.
I wish you the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akanni(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope y'all had or are having a great day..... Apparently, today makes it 9 weeks I submitted my app, still optimistic and hoping for the best.. I'm hoping I get my medical call next week along with a request for a new start date, Cuz I'm to resume Jan 2nd and I'm not ready..
tnuola, if u were goin to be delayed, you would have heard from them before now.i guess you should hear from them by 29-31st Dec.
My advice, get all ur stuff ready tho u might get to school late.Try and find out from your school the last day you have to resume.
I am positive you can't make Jan 2 but you can definitely make Jan 12.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by abbeymaniak(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Welcome.
I will advice you focus on your current studies and make good grades on your individual courses...
While you are at it, do make out time to read this tread atleast from part 5 to date.
I wish you the best.

Ok tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cancity234:
Flight tomorrow embarassed embarassed

@pchax @double08 my flight team grin

Keeping a vigil so as to sleep like a baby throughout the flight smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by vicarsenal(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
akanni:

tnuola, if u were goin to be delayed, you would have heard from them before now.i guess you should hear from them by 29-31st Dec.
My advice, get all ur stuff ready tho u might get to school late.Try and find out from your school the last day you have to resume.
Seconded [b][/b]
U'll make it tnuola

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:
My dear I totally understand your stance....have you mail your school to know the last date you can resume? Some give a week or two.
Just stay focus swift things can hapen...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
akanni:

Amen o.. Thanks a lot.. Tbh Ehn , I'm not ready atall so many things to tidy up before I leave , will mail my school tmrw to know the resumption deadline.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
vicarsenal:

Seconded [b][/b]
U'll make it tnuola

Amen. Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

My dear I totally understand your stance....have you mail your school to know the last date you can resume? Some give a week or two.
Just stay focus swift things can hapen...

I've not o, but will do.. I'm focused, and I'm not as worried as I should be Cuz I know God will do what's best for me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:

Amen o.. Thanks a lot.. Tbh Ehn , I'm not ready atall so many things to tidy up before I leave , will mail my school tmrw to know the resumption deadline.
Wat ar u packing other than ur needed wears and food stuff......dont worry wen d news drop u will b surprise to see how ready u hv been wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Wat ar u packing other than ur needed wears and food stuff......dont worry wen d news drop u will b surprise to see how ready u hv been wink

Lol.. Not load wise o, I no carry pass two boxes jare, one for clothes d other for food stuff. I have some life things to tidy, things I can put in place only when I know where I stand with CIC.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:

Lol.. Not load wise o, I no carry pass two boxes jare, one for clothes d other for food stuff. I have some life things to tidy, things I can put in place only when I know where I stand with CIC.
Everything will play out real good.
Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by moshood1993(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:

chill sis ..you gonaa get your good news soon....and start settling the matter now

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tofam3k3(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
blink6:

Am present... you wan give us something ni?

lol...i wnt mk me protest (Aluta tins) people no 1 gree go MUN (awa school) again...na so so lambton and humber we dey see
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
moshood1993:

chill sis ..you gonaa get your good news soon....and start settling the matter now

Amen.. I'm on still sha

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by blink6(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
tofam3k3:

lol...i wnt mk me protest (Aluta tins) people no 1 gree go MUN (awa school) again...na so so lambton and humber we dey see
Those wey dey succeed no dey follow majority.

No mind me o!. Them dey choose the place wey ft their preferences na.

You there already?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pchax: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:

I get that feeling. Like I was waiting for my medical call up to drop my 2 weeks notice. Just be hopeful. It would come.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
tnuola:
Merry Christmas To The My Wonderful and Blessed People in The House. A.K.A E-Family. @ tnuola. You know for sure that God is not sleeping, and certainly, God answers PRAYERS. Please, Don't Panic. Although, I am not sure if you applied for Sarnia or Toronto Campus. Just to inform you that 2nd - 9th of January is for Registration and Orientation (Toronto Campus) You can also like the school page on Facebook for more info. In addition, from what I see on the LOA, offer expiry is on the 15th of January. So, my dear, GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ tnuola......My dear tnuola...I prayed for you 2day...don't worry you will soon smile ok...all these chilling pills shall not be in vain...success awaits you ok...happy xmas...Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kennycooly: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2014
ilrbell2005:
Merry Christmas everyone . Is there anyone who applied online route on Oct 28 and still haven't heard a thing? I applied 28th of October and did bio-metrics on 29th of October. I still haven't heard a thing from CIC . School is supposed to resume 5th of January. Please my people advise
Applied oct 31,expecting medical soon by God's grace also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Rubbers(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Hello house, i must confess iv turned a lover of this thread. Im kind of a newbie and i'll really love to further my studies. But sadly i graduated with a third. Is it possible to land a postgraduate course in canada with such grade. I'll really appreciate any light shed on this. I alrdy have a sponser and all that. Thanks in advance.. In-oda-news, Happy boxing day
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 2:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Rubbers:
Hello house, i must confess iv turned a lover of this thread. Im kind of a newbie and i'll really love to further my studies. But sadly i graduated with a third. Is it possible to land a postgraduate course in canada with such grade. I'll really appreciate any light shed on this. I alrdy have a sponser and all that. Thanks in advance.. In-oda-news, Happy boxing day

You can go for a PGD.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2014
blink6:
Applied on 21st of October
Biometric: 22nd of October
Medical request: 8th of December
Medical done: 11th of December
Passport request: 23rd of December
Application Approved and closed

Docs submitted;
Uncle's biz cert
Uncle's land doc
Uncle's personal SOA
Affidavit of sponsorship from uncle
Letter of support from uncle (on biz letter headed paper)
Mum's biz cert
Mum's SOA
Dad's land doc

Letter of acceptance
Digital passport
Int'l passport data page
SOP (half a page---but making sense ; D)
Family info form
Form for applications made outside Canada

And the book of psalm...esp 25:1 grin

God will not stop here. He will give us the power to enter Canada triumphantly and possess our possessions...Amen.

To the awaitees, God ain't sleeping. ..it is well.
. You actually applied on my bday....Blink6...This is your padi oooo.... Are you going to MUN or Brandon.... You don try for here oooo...almost 3years....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by OtunbaJega: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2014
vinnygod:
Believe it or not Canny is a land of milk and honey with a landscape far larger than United States; spacious enough to accommodate everyone here."merry Christmas to all "

**laugh***

I love fantasy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.