Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152330 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Anugoson(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
okchris:
PLEASE HOUSE, I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. IS IT A MUST TO ADD UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT AND WAEC RESULT WHEN APPLYING ONLINE? Acceptance Letter already added. College, PG program. Thanks.
Yes bro! You need to add them...they are ur academic qualifications.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ask from your bank, Gtbank charges $50
mrnilobrawn:

$50, thats much ooo shocked shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bellniki1:
Ask from your bank, Gtbank charges $50
How about charges on withdrawals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tweeny24: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Looking down through the list,i noticed that almost if not everybody that applied for TRV going for diploma got delayed...I am planning my refire and want to be sure there's no problem with going for diploma...

Gurus in the house pls advice needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Holu26: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
okchris:
PLEASE HOUSE, I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE. IS IT A MUST TO ADD UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT AND WAEC RESULT WHEN APPLYING ONLINE? Acceptance Letter already added. College, PG program. Thanks.

I think your school certificate can equally serve d same purpose but if u have your transcript, u can add it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ redribs .. when I said u will b call for medical under 48hrs u never believe me..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Bellniki1: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't know

mrnilobrawn:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
jaylinaaa:
Exactly what I was thinking!

Plus, what hospital do you plan using? And did you book an appointment?

I'll use the consultants on Ikoyi. I mailed them a while back when I was considering doing my medicals before the invite and they replied me with the list of requirements. They really don't need you to schedule an appointment, just be there b4 10am. They even do medicals on Saturdays too sef. I suggest you email them to get the list too or you can pm me so I can forward the email to u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by pyzdan: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Mrnilobrawn kindly update so that we can know who is next. I think the train of success and victory is moving fast now.
To God be the Glory
mrnilobrawn:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Joe980:
@redribs; you could call them up to know mode of payment.

Yeah, I just felt it was too late to call this evening and I was anxious for a quick response from my NL fam. But come to think of it, since it's a clinic, it should be fine to call at any time.

Meanwhile, did FGPS mail you that "threat" this evening?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
chops33:
Got delayed...bio 22nd oct..
Insufficient fund was the only reason ticked..
Didn't include sponsor's SOA because she has bin on maternity leave for close to a year as at the time I applied so she sent N3mil into my account for me to use..
keep your head up pal, you gat no issue. Work on sponsor/funds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
olamonsor2:
@ redribs .. when I said u will b call for medical under 48hrs u never believe me..

hahaha! my NL pastor, I kuku believed you o. And I received it with faith. Thanks grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG delayed
2. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG. MEDICAL
3. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip delayed
4. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG. delayed
5. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG.MEDICAL
5b. twinkledammy: Oct 12 UofReg online UG MEDICAL
6. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma.delayed
7. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
8. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG. delayed
9. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG. MEDICAL
10. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG. PP REQUEST
11. blink6: OCTOBER 21, MUN, online, UG.MEDICAL
12. Akinmoj: OCTOBER 20, Brandon Uni, Paper, UG.
13. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG. Delayed
14. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.
15. basukajoe: October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG delayed
15a: Halimaah:October29, online, humber college, PGD.
15b. okchris:Oct 29 Lambton College. Online. PG.
16 Joe980: NOVEMBER 1, UOttawa, paper, PG.
17. castiello: NOVEMBER 2, York University, online, PG.
18. Chuckie414: NOVEMBER 3 ,SAIT, paper, UG.
19. warrikid: NOVEMBER 4, Humber college, online, PG.
20. mrnilobrawn: Nov 6, UNB, Online, PG
21. mamula: NOVEMBER 17, Seneca, online, PG
22. bellniki1: Nov 19, Niagara college, paper.
23. Padike: NOV 19, Carleton Uni, Ottawa, PG winter 2014. Online
24. myownlife: Nov. 21, Red River College, MB, Online.

If you have admission
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
I ALREADY SUBMITTED. I APPLIED ONLINE AND SINCE MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WERE MANY, GOT NO SPACE TO ADD MY UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT ND WAEC RESULT. I THOUGHT THE VO WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE COLLEGE CANNOT ACCEPT WITHOUT THESE? IS THIS BAD NEWS, OR WILL THEY REQUEST FOR THE WAEC AND TRANSCRIPT? SINCE IT WAS STATED THAT THEY WILL EMAIL ME IF THEY NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. THANKS, AWAITING A KIND RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
pyzdan:
DONE

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Joe980: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
redribs:
Meanwhile, did FGPS mail you that "threat" this evening?
grin yea, got it. I laughed, no be today... we'll settle when we land with certificate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
okchris:
Since u already submited, there is nothing you can do but to wait. You should be fine tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ redribs.. God dat did urs will do my broda apps. I am happy for u. Enjoy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
chops33:
Didn't include sponsor's SOA because she has bin on maternity leave for close to a year as at the time I applied so she sent N3mil into my account for me to use..

Sorry about it. Some times and most times, you need to provide someone working or in business that will take responsibility for your finances while you study...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
@mrnilobrawn Thanks for the hopeful response. Actually applied Oct 29 and did Biometrics Oc 30th. Been following this NL Forum and reading success stories. Hoping on God that I can be part of the Successful Applicants. Lambton College. Online Application with Upfront Medicals. PG. Bless...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chops33(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
redribs:

Sorry about it. Some times and most times, you need to provide someone working or in business that will take responsibility for your finances while you study...
She's back to work now..
Didn't include her previous SOA cos I felt it's a bit old (1 year) since she was on maternity leave...
So if I can get her current SOA from september to when next I apply, ,hope that would fly?
Since insufficient fund was the only reason ticked hope I don't have to worry about anything else? Thanks
Ps: she makes about £ 4400 monthly..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by redribs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
okchris:
I ALREADY SUBMITTED. I APPLIED ONLINE AND SINCE MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS WERE MANY, GOT NO SPACE TO ADD MY UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT ND WAEC RESULT. I THOUGHT THE VO WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE COLLEGE CANNOT ACCEPT WITHOUT THESE? IS THIS BAD NEWS, OR WILL THEY REQUEST FOR THE WAEC AND TRANSCRIPT? SINCE IT WAS STATED THAT THEY WILL EMAIL ME IF THEY NEED ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS. THANKS, AWAITING A KIND RESPONSE.

I think it's just unhealthy for u to panic about an application u already submitted. Left to me, the transcript is not necessary. And yes, if your WAEC cert is needed, you will be contacted. Don't worry yourself. Just hang on and remain steadfast in prayers.

There is a rule here on NL against typing in ALL CAPS btw...

All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by olamonsor2: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ Tnuola.. where are u? Can u just b dancing and say thank u Jesus cos God has smiled on u. God has done ur medical received it In the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
okchris:
Welcome to the e-Family, ur details have been updated on the list.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ redribs I appreciate your kind words. Also, thanks for the guide regarding typing in caps. I got that noted and won't make such mistakes henceforth. That's one disadvantage of being a jjc. Bless...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anugoson:
Applied on 21st Oct. Biometrics on 23rd Oct. School. Conestoga College

dont \forget \the \card \you \promised someone.....and \me too....
Felicitatios
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by evergreeny2k: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dear E-family,this forum has been really informative. I didn't even know Jack about processing TRV and and all the online process stuff. But Ihave been a quiet follower of this forum since part 3. I applied Oct14th online following the guidelines from this thread. Got called for Medicals today! The Lord crowned my effort. Thank you very much more good news to come and a Happy welcome to part 7

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by myownlife(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bellniki1:
May God favor you, you will testify in Jesus name, amen
AMEN! This is all I need and sincerely I will testify the whole process from beginning to the end.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
chops33:

Sorry to hear that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justicia: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello House. I got my new admission letter today. I deferred from Winter to Fall 2015. When is best to put in my TRV application, am thinking of January 31st latest...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by okchris: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ mrnilobrawn Thanks for updating my app. and welcoming me to the e-family. Was wondering, how can I send a msg under your I.D just like you have been doing under mine? That is without using the @ sign.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
evergreeny2k:
What date did u do your biometrics....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.