Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) (1436 Views)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Oprah Winfrey's Weight Loss Story: How She Lost 26kg! / Very Sad Story Of How Nigerians Left An Accident Victim To Bleed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Daytime talk show extraordinaire Oprah was given the shock of her life when a routine check up turned into her having less than four months to live following a stage 4 cancer diagnosis. 

“I’ve made more money than I could spend in a life time, but I’m going to enjoy seeing what kind of dent I can put in $2 billion in 3 months” Said Oprah proclaiming that she would spend half her fortune making a few lucky fans dreams come true, donating the rest and while leaving something for her dog and Steadman.

Oprah seem to be in high spirits saying “why be sad when I can buy a small country, name it Oprah, and live forever”  What will be some of the quotes the world will remember her for?  The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.      Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it.

Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.     

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.      I remember a specific moment, watching my grandmother hang the clothes on the line, and her saying to me, ‘you are going to have to learn to do this,’ and me being in that space of awareness and knowing that my life would not be the same as my grandmother’s life.      Follow your instincts.

That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.     

What I know is, is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.    

For everyone of us that succeeds, it’s because there’s somebody there to show you the way out.     

I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.     

I had no idea that being your authentic self could make me as rich as I’ve become. If I had, I’d have done it a lot earlier.     

When I look into the future, it’s so bright it burns my eyes.

Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
source
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by faithugo64(f): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
the doctors have spoken according to their level of understanding
but.....

THE CREATOR OF OPRAH WINFREY,HE WHO KNOWS ALL, HAS NOT SPOKEN,HE HAS THE FINAL SAY!
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by dregmaster: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Adon believe this trash;
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Really ?
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by Joskiro50: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
I feel for her, She's such a strong lady. Lord let Your will be done in her life.

#smelling fp#
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
I didn't find any reliable news source carrying this story, I'm not sure it's true
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by slightlyMad(f): 12:17am On Dec 15, 2014
seriously?

I think GEJ needs to learn that re-routing our commonwealth through Asari Dokubo via South Africa does not translate to enjoying it forever.
Oprah with all the Money will be leaving sooner than expected.
learn
Re: So Sad: Oprah Winfrey Has Just 3 Months To Live (must Read) by seankay(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
But I've been sighting this same headline for over 3months, why isn't she dead yet?

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Sex To Our Health / Woman Gives Birth Outside A Hospital In Gabon (photos) / Causes, Symptoms, And Diagnosis Of Stomach Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.