Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter (28976 Views)

9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / Pictures Of 9ICE Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Beautiful! cute babymomma and baby kiss
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by toy1980: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
onlyme12:
That baby is so adorable...

www.pijango..com/2014/12/9ice-releases-new-photo-of-himbaby-mama.html

He won the best electoral position of all.Head of the house.

God bless your family
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by miqos02(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
i see
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by seedorfg(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
9ice 1
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by angelTI(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
So baby mama is now a title? Oshi ati iranu

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by KanwuliaJara: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! kiss

Unlike this 'MGBEKE FAMILY'! angry
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by OjeriakhiVictor(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Celebrating a child outta wedlock..kudos..baby mama ko mama pikin ni

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by RaeMystix: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baby mama, not wife. SMH! cry cry

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by axortedbabe(f): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Everything is 9ice..

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by tellwisdom: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is this not the horse boi??
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
yurme:
_
i don catch you,you dey bookspace,better modify.
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Clemzy16(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
ddooskie:
thought he was married to Toni Payne :/
Married ke! Pesin wey Ruggedman dey shine her Congo somewhere in. Lasgidi..
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by kandiikane(m): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
I genuinely don't like this 'baby mama' title. If they are together, then why not call her his partner or even girlfriend? If they stay together now for 15 years will you still call her 'baby mama'?

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
kandiikane:
I genuinely don't like this 'baby mama' title. If they are together, then why not call her his partner or even girlfriend? If they stay together now for 15 years will you still call her 'baby mama'?
Unfortunately, some girls go as far as luring these guys to bed, getting pregnant for them just to be called their 'baby mama'. It's quite pathetic. embarassed
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
axortedbabe:
Everything is 9ice..
...the banger is banging. And the babies are coming. grin
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by kandiikane(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
JoeCutie:
Unfortunately, some girls go as far as luring these guys to bed, getting pregnant for them just to be called their 'baby mama'. It's quite pathetic. embarassed
but that's a different case to what I see here. If I am not mistaken, they are together, yes? Even if, I don't know but baby mama sounds degrading to me.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Me self need baby mama o
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by slimmingcare(f): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice pics
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
kandiikane:

but that's a different case to what I see here. If I am not mistaken, they are together, yes? Even if, I don't know but baby mama sounds degrading to me.
No, I'm not sure they are together.

I wish all the ladies would reason this way. Many a time, many girls/ladies/women 'sell' themselves out, and they degrade womanhood.
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Btruth: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
9ice one!
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by patostation(m): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice to know that 9ice is looking nice. His family look nice too
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
koolg:
where's Toni Payne
giving rugged man nodding grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
drnairalov:
feel sad 4 toni payne anyways
why? Her attitude deserves nobody's pity
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by greggng: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
He was 9icely voted out of the primaries but he was consoled with a 9ice wife and baby
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Missmossy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Aww, such a cute bby and mama grin
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by slimedge(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Missmossy:
Do you have the photo?post it let's see if you do have it.
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by JoeCutie(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Missmossy:
That baby wey im mouth be like person wey lost APC House of Reps primaries... undecided

E fine small sha. grin
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
JackBaueress1:
How many baby mamas does he have? He should put his house in order and stop making babies with every woman he sleeps with.

angry

He is yoruba. It is allowed in their culture. grin
Re: New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter by Missmossy(f): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2014
slimedge:
Do you have the photo?post it let's see if you do have it.
Huh undecided what are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns 8 Years (Photos) / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" / Ibrahim Okunola: "Aisha Abimbola And I Parted For 7 Years, We Never Divorced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.