Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (26152 Views)

Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by clemz88(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2014
T4taiwo:
whether he is from Ondo, ilaje or itseriki all we want is a personality that will bring the much needed development to the electorate.
in france where I stay we vote any body for governor even mice

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IVORY2009(m): 6:01am On Dec 09, 2014
EdCure:
He is most welcome to the real race.

May he lose to Ambode.

you lie, this time around, Tinubu must full down yakata, " man to man" free and fair Jimi will defect Ambode come next year!!

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by nitrogen(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Sh1t just got real, wow!

Tinubu and Fashola must work like mahd for Ambode o.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by temitemi1(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulations our next governor of lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by papoose321: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2014
Jim is d man 4 lagos state.. Jim we beliv u die!

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by T4taiwo(m): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2014
clemz88:
in france where I stay we vote any body for governor even mice
grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by gabriel212: 6:04am On Dec 09, 2014
If APC lose the poll fashola cause it.
Go to Ayobo n see the nightmare
ile iwe Ejigbo Is worst
Nnpc road are bad
Ejigbo / Ikotun road u will cry for them
I am an APC but if Jim I will build LAGOS I support him.
sentiment apart ds is time to rebuild Nigeria all old criminal should go to heaven.

8 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Wetin concerns domest
ic fowl n tooth brush

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by html14java(f): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Descartes:
I said it that Korobûcci will be maradonised by Bode George his Team shocked

Let the chess game begin.

Cogito ergo sum smiley
Pls where can I download this your version of chess.tnx in advance
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by synergycom19: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2014
The Pdp are not giving up ooo,they might just win lagos by default

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by IVORY2009(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Agbaje will win Lagos Only in his dreams!

BREAKING NEWS! As PDP rigs its own Primaries. Dream of Governing Lagos over for @MObanikoro Scoring - 343 votes out of over 800+Confusion . ‪#‎LagosPDPDecides‬

You go fear mathematics. 806 delegates. 863 voted grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Before PDP comes out of this mess, Ambode Would have been sworn in[/s]! grin grin

where are you frm? Muluba or congo?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Gentlebabs(m): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Descartes:

Cogito ergo sum smiley
Could you please remind me of the meaning of "Corgito ergo som"

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Ghyft(f): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Descartes:

Cogito ergo sum smiley
what are you thinking? What are you?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by drjay1(m): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2014
With a good intellectual plan, agbaje will likely win lagos, all he needs is to convince the civil servants that he will bring back leave allowances, cancel casual workers in d health institutions, review the expensive monopolistic institutions put in place by tinunbu eg BT labs, promise to retain and improve LATSMA, promise the okada riders, promise a decrease in taxes etc. Agbaje is better known to lagosians than ambode. He may win! I will vote APC again except i see concrete plan by Agbaje to improve on fashola's gains and on the other hand save us from tinunbu imposed casualisation and personalised privatization and "monopolization" of public institutions!

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Ghyft(f): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Gentlebabs:
Could you please remind me of the meaning of "Corgito ergo som"
"I think therefore I am" Wrongly used, I guess

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by papoose321: 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
Only 2 set of pple Jimi go campaign 2 and he is heading 2 alausa
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by koredex4love(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Now ,APC wil be shaking.with agbaje emergence,because he his.a candidate.people.have been expecting to come and contest from a famous party.JIMI AGBJE WIL WIN THIS ELECTION.75PERCENT SURE !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Phemmmy(m): 6:15am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2014
Am convinced dat PEOPLE of Lagos will vote for personality not party dis time around. Jimi Agbaje is more credible compare to Ambode of APC more over the contest is between son of d soil (Omo Eko) and Omo Ondo claiming Omo Epe...

Change being canvas for by APC will happen in 2015. Eko ONI Baje...
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by fawasy(m): 6:20am On Dec 09, 2014
I luv dis news...Agbaje for Governor while me for councillor

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by 49cents(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2014
kristonium:
Its going to be a showdown between Ambode and Agbaje!
A larger part of me wants Agbaje!

all of me wants agbaje

i dont know but since 12 years now i just have a fascination for this guy and now that he emerges the PDp flagbearer i believe lagosian should give him a chance so that we can compare and contrast what the could do with the same lagos funds............if he cant we vote him out in 2019

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by VirginFinder: 6:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrats to Jimi Agbaje!

But running with an Igbo deputy will ruin his chances totally.

He should be smart enough to know this.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 09, 2014
DrWise:
Congratulations to jimi Agbaje, having said that, I am more concerned about events of the next few days. Would Obanikoro support Agbaje? What are the structures put in place for Agbaje to thrive at the polls. It does not stop at getting a credible candidate alone, there must also be structures put in place.

I have always believed it is iminent for PDP to win Lagos through wide consultations because elections are not won by sweeping the streets of Lagos, neither are they won by thronging brooms all over the place but elections are won by due consultations with the people- where political power resides.

Koro has rejected the result. Calls for a rerun!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Doughyeenbae(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow,survival of the fittest...
let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2014
I had always been non chalant about queuing under rain or shine to cast my vote. It never really bothered me who runs or wins. But with the emergence of Jay Kay as the potential governor of Lagos state, the least I can do is to VOTE for him on election day and make sure my vote counts. Definitely there's going to be a POSITIVE CHANGE. Not the other much touted 'change'.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by wordcat(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2014
Firefire:

I am thinking same with Mohamodu Buhari lately, will he wait till INEC ban am before he stopped contesting.

Same thing goes to Atiku, will he wait till all the POLITICAL PARTIES ban am before he stopped buying their presidential form?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by rebranded(m): 6:33am On Dec 09, 2014
APC upped the GAME! PDP doesnt have a choice than to look for credible human beings than their previous evil candidates

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by Firefire(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2014
wordcat:

Same thing goes to Atiku, will he wait till all the POLITICAL PARTIES ban am before he stopped buying their presidential form?

grin

Desperate elements undecided

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by gebest: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Wao wao this is great 2015 is going to be fantastic, i believe by now Obanikoro would have commited suicide.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by bewla(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
now is the time to say let the show beging
Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by 0coded80: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi agbaje
all d way
i pray they dont murder u like that of funsho william. I dont want to vote b4 but jimi has change my mind so be excepting my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Is Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate by onatisi(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2014
T4taiwo:
Best news of the century, I expect obanikoro to take solace and support Agbaje to rescue lagos from Tinubu in his dream.
koro is a strong force in nigeria politics,and one things is clear despite the fact that he lost an election which isn't a big deal,lagos pdp, agbaje and bode george know that they can't win without koro full support.gej will do his part to make sure a compromise is reached between the 2camps and believe me sincerely with bode george camp and koro camp backing a single candidate,apc will have a lot on their hands to cope with. If both camps can work together and bury the differences then this will be the first time pdp will going into an election as a united party in lagos state .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Army, Police Fight Over Rescue Of Abducted Islamiya Students In Katsina / We Are Not Responsible For Beheading Military Couple In Imo- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.