Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What remedies can help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What remedies can help? (5352 Views)

MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2014
A man with so many options?
Re: What remedies can help? by lafflaff123(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Re: What remedies can help? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2014
You are the man lol don't be chy, come up directly and say its your problem nobody will tell u this is happening in their marriage
Re: What remedies can help? by Burger01(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Eat well, exercise regularly and always apply desensitizers or any desensitising cream on head of your sontin before every act. You need to time rightly and don't apply too much of it else you might not eja.culate for 50mins and this could become boring to your partner..

Reduce your beer intake and cut off from taking sugar, use honey instead.

Lastly, try get hold of 'Wellman' and use regularly.

4 Likes

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Burger01:
Eat well, exercise regularly and always apply desensitizers or any desensitising cream on head of your sontin before every act. You need to time rightly and don't apply too much of it else you might not eja.culate for 50mins and this could become boring to your partner..

Reduce your beer intake and cut off from taking sugar, use honey instead.

Lastly, try get hold of 'Wellman' and use regularly.

He does not take alcohol and de-emphasizes sugar. I don't know any desentisizers to recommend to him. Please can you give me names of the one you have used. Wellman makes his stool hard. Anyway thanks for your piece.
Re: What remedies can help? by Burger01(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
^^^^
Wellman is good and I don't think the drug has any known side effect as stooling.

A common desensitizer is 'Man&Woman". Its just a research I stumbled on and I think it works for people. Though I used the 'M&W' number of times and it escalated my eja.culation periodgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
You are the man lol don't be chy, come up directly and say its your problem nobody will tell u this is happening in their marriage

CyracksMrBlogger I expect you to have a better opinion to share than this. What difference would it make if the story is about me. Ok, assume it's me go ahead now and advise me. The cause of this premature expulsion is the long period of abstaining from sex because it was not so when they were doing it and making babies
Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
@Burger01. Okay, I will check up. Thanks. I appreciate men that are supportive to other people's concerns.
Re: What remedies can help? by Burger01(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2014
^^^
They already had babies, that's good. Know that sexual desire and performance reduce as we age. We need to tone it by living well and exercising..

1 Like

Re: What remedies can help? by xynerise: 7:28am On Dec 09, 2014
Practically, a cowgirl ride style makes sex last longer.

1 Like

Re: What remedies can help? by orbis(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
How much are the desenSitizer and where can he get it
Re: What remedies can help? by KanwuliaJara: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2014
He can't !

All a husband wants to do is RELEASE TENSION. . . with EJAAAKULATION in his wife or any poohsie AVAH-LAY-BOO! kiss
Most couples ONLY MANAGE in the bedroom and are NEVER quite fulfilled in MARRIAGE. Such is life! DEAL WITH IT! kiss

The wife does not excite him that much to cause a 'delayed gratification' for both parties. kiss
The only thing he can do is to SATISFY HER FIRST. . . .with his mouth or fingers. . . WHILE HE JERRRKS OFF ON THE MATTRESS! kiss

USE SEXXXX TOYS. . . . wink
Do something new in the bedroom! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXbU266W0II

2 Likes

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2014
xynerise:
Practically, a cowgirl ride style makes sex last longer.

Sorry, could U explain the cowgirl ride style for me. I'm sure it's a sexual intercourse position.
Re: What remedies can help? by KanwuliaJara: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Cowgirls need a STRRRRRRRRRONG BLOKOS to ride with o!
A blokos that collapses and slides out of a poohsie will ruin EVERYTHING!
Just stick to the 'missionary position' or do the 'dogggy'!

Please. . . respect yourselves and reputation in the bedroom! NEVER ADD INSULT TO INJURY!!!!

Thanks! kiss

A few tips! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogfQtreCsgM

2 Likes

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=KanwuliaJara post=28719391]He can't !

All a husband wants to do is RELEASE TENSION. . . with EJAAAKULATION in his wife or any poohsie AVAH-LAY-BOO! kiss
Most couples ONLY MANAGE in the bedroom and are NEVER quite fulfilled in MARRIAGE. Such is life! DEAL WITH IT! kiss

The wife does not excite him that much to cause a 'delayed gratification' for both parties. kiss
The only thing he can do is to SATISFY HER FIRST. . . .with his mouth or fingers. . . WHILE HE JERRRKS OFF ON THE MATTRESS! kiss[/quote

I quite understand your drifts here. They are happy couple and the wife excite him, and this excitement is part of the problem. He desire her crazily due to abstenance. He needs delay ejaculation to pamper his wife to cu.mmg and orgasm. The fingering and mouth pre-intimacy is noted, only if he can wait and most times the wife would demand that he insert his man inside her after the fingering has created high stimulation in her.
Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2014
KanwuliaJara! Thanks for your contributions. Those videos gave a lot of tips. Lovely.
Re: What remedies can help? by KanwuliaJara: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Jonwesley:
KanwuliaJara! Thanks for your contributions.

You are very welcome o! kiss
Re: What remedies can help? by KanwuliaJara: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Jonwesley:
I quite understand your drifts here. They are happy couple and the wife excite him, and this excitement is part of the problem. He desire her crazily due to abstenance. He needs delay expulsion to pamper his wife to cu.mmg and heavenly feeling. The manipulation and mouth pre-intimacy is noted, only if he can wait and most times the wife would demand that he insert his man inside her after the manipulation has created high stimulation in her.

He can't wait.
While pampering the wife. . .the 'MOJO' loses interest fast!
GAME OVER! kiss

Men and women RARELY EVER COME TOGETHER. . . SO WOMEN SHOULD LEARN TO WORK THEMSELVES UP. . . BEFORE 'DOING' THEIR DUDES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLdzOrjvK4

If I know in advance my husband is 'hungry' and ready to 'explode'. . . I use my 'EXCITE' LOTION. . . . kiss
This makes my 'tongue' fully charged and ready for him at 'SHORT NOTICE'. . . . .

When he releases. . . I release too! wink
BEDROOM matters are not that complicated. . . . unless you do not communicate or understand the human sexual psychology, anoatomy and physiology.

Google is always OUR FRIEND KE! kiss

So is NL! grin
Re: What remedies can help? by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Jonwesley:

CyracksMrBlogger I expect you to have a better opinion to share than this. What difference would it make if the story is about me. Ok, assume it's me go ahead now and advise me. The cause of this premature expulsion is the long period of abstaining from sex because it was not so when they were doing it and making babies
well i should have but am not yet married and i don't do it so i can't say from experience but people do say this method works for them. When untop, relax your mind while you go in and out. Don't breath very fast and don't think about how u are doing it, just be counting one to hundread in seconds and by the time you reach two thousand in counts, your wife should be satisfied and then you rush up to finish it.

1 Like

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
well i should have but am not yet married and i don't do it so i can't say from experience but people do say this method works for them. When untop, relax your mind while you go in and out. Don't breath very fast and don't think about how u are doing it, just be counting one to hundread in seconds and by the time you reach two thousand in counts, your wife should be satisfied and then you rush up to finish it.

LOL!!! Ok, noted. Thanks.
Re: What remedies can help? by xynerise: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2014
Jonwesley:

Sorry, could U explain the cowgirl ride style for me. I'm sure it's a sexual intercourse position.

You thought it was a football formation style? undecided

Girl on top style, nigga
Re: What remedies can help? by veave(f): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chai! Let me go and watch kanwulia's video grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What remedies can help? by Jonwesley(m): 12:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Why are the men not sharing their experiences or is it just this couple alone that have this challenge. And the women, I expect you all to share your frustrations over your husband's inability to hold erection that last enough for your heavenly cum.mg. How do you help him to overcome pre-mature expulsions etc. I'm very sure both couple cannot climax at the same time. It's alot easier if the wife climaxes first as that will allow the man to feel a sense of conquest of having brought the mountain down. Pls I welcome more posts....
Re: What remedies can help? by wizard007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
if they are not going to make anymore babies, make the man try XOMAX ,...but the wife should eat well before the match starts oo and enough water by the bedside is advised....thank me later
Re: What remedies can help? by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Try this one too

Re: What remedies can help? by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Try this one too

Girl on top does not work for those with weak erection because the blood vessels in the man's organ are not receiving enough blood supply to erect and being under makes it worse.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Living With The Guilt Of Abortion / Scared Of Getting Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.