Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election (9659 Views)

David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2014
The Benue State PDP governorship primary
election has just come to an end at the Aper Aku
Stadium Makurdi and here is the final result.

Terhemen Tarzoor, former speaker Benue State
House of Assembly- 517 votes

Steven Lawani, Former Benue deputy governor-
311 votes

Dr. Samuel Ortom, Former Minister of Investment
State.-111 votes

Sam Ode, former Minister of State for Niger Delta
Affairs- 48 votes

Ada Chenge- 47 votes

Mike Kaase Aondoakaa, former Attorney General
of the Federation and Minister of Justice-25 votes

Terhemba Shija-3 votes

Mathias Oyigeya-5 votes

That means Rt. Hon. Terhemen Tarzoor is the flag
bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in the
2015 governorship elections.

Congratulations to him.

Source

Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by temitemi1(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Nawaha o, whick kind name person no go hear during this elections.which one be Terhemen Tarzoor again grin grin grin
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by donpetros: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2014
I weep for Benue, another 4 years or maybe 8 years of backwardness. Micheal Ortom is the best candidate but Suswam has anionted Tarzoor as his successor. Steven Lawani lost because of disunity among idoma candidates.

1 Like

Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by EdDave(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Hell Noo angry
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by kokoA(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Smh.. Benue is finished if APC fails to play the game correctly! As it stands now, a very popular APC candidate will floor this very unpopular PDP candidate.

Benue APC had better put her house in order and choose the most popular among it's contenders. Akume should allow the people's choice (from all indications Emmanuel Jime is the APC delegates' choice).
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by LordMecuzy(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2014
kokoA:
Smh.. Benue is finished if APC fails to play the game correctly! As it stands now, a very popular APC candidate will floor this very unpopular PDP candidate.

Benue APC had better put her house in order and choose the most popular among it's contenders. Akume should allow the people's choice (from all indications Emmanuel Jime is the APC delegates' choice).

Yeaaa Jime is d Only Candidate to teach PDP a lesson. I pray Akume allows him to win, not that unpopular Audu
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by katordidi(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2014
I weep for Benue then PDP must be kicked out
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by kokoA(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Yeaaa Jime is d Only Candidate to teach PDP a lesson. I pray Akume allows him to win, not that unpopular Audu
The only way PDP would have been able to retain Benue after Sesuwan's below average performance was to give the ticket to Dr. Samuel Ortom. Benue indegines were willing to overlook Sesuwan's failure and vote for Ortom under PDP, but they have not done that.

I fear Ortom is going to decamp to another party, probably Labour. That will give PDP an upper hand as people will be faced to make a choice between LP and APC while PDP retains her loyal followers. I pray this doesn't happen. Let's have a straight fight between PDP and APC. I bet you, Makurdi boy, Jime will defeat PDP hands down.

Akume can not impose Audu Akange on APC delegates except he is not interested in APC's victory. Akange is not known in Benue.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by Caseless: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2014
That guy that was impeached as a speaker? Pdp and their usual way of recycling thieves to replace thieves.
Sms.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by Owiii(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2014
Another four(4) years of backwardness in benue state. Another looter in the making. Let benue indigenes vote them out.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by LordMecuzy(m): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2014
kokoA:
The only way PDP would have been able to retain Benue after Sesuwan's below average performance was to give the ticket to Dr. Samuel Ortom. Benue indegines were willing to overlook Sesuwan's failure and vote for Ortom under PDP, but they have not done that.

I fear Ortom is going to decamp to another party, probably Labour. That will give PDP an upper hand as people will be faced to make a choice between LP and APC while PDP retains her loyal followers. I pray this doesn't happen. Let's have a straight fight between PDP and APC. I bet you, Makurdi boy, Jime will defeat PDP hands down.

Akume can not impose Audu Akange on APC delegates except he is not interested in APC's victory. Akange is not known in Benue.

Yeaaa it's really painful my brother. I was with one of the APC chieftains here in makurdi and I asked him abt Jime's issue that he's the Best Candidate to win here in Benue. He too agreed but said Akume is scared that if Jime wins and becomes the Governor of Benue State he might Push Akume out of government and the Party. That Akume is ready to bring a candidate that would loose. I just pray Jime wins aswear
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by benuejosh: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
And that is the end of PDP in Benue. the only person who would have held PDP standstill in Benue was the former Minister of state for trade and investment. Dr Samuel Ortom if he was given the ticket. now that power play by the governor has ousted him, APC will definately take over Benue like they did the last Election.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by kokoA(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2014
LordMecuzy:

Yeaaa it's really painful my brother. I was with one of the APC chieftains here in makurdi and I asked him abt Jime's issue that he's the Best Candidate to win here in Benue. He too agreed but said Akume is scared that if Jime wins and becomes the Governor of Benue State he might Push Akume out of government and the Party. That Akume is ready to bring a candidate that would loose. I just pray Jime wins aswear
Akume should be more concerned with his upcoming battle with Mike Mku. He feels zone A senate is his birth right so he can relax and choose who flies APC flag for governorship, he better think twice because Mike Mku is no push over. He had better allow the will of the people prevail if not people will vote against him in the senatorial election.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by utenwuson: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Wat do u xpect? A thieve ll always hand over to another thieve!!!!! We re voting APC all the way joor!
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by daudae1: 11:47am On Dec 09, 2014
Benue is finishd...may God Help us...wat a pitty!
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by nationwide1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Caseless:
That guy that was impeached as a speaker? Pdp and their usual way of recycling thieves to replace thieves.
Sms.
I really wonder what Suswam is was thinking as anointed Tarzoor because he was impeached for electoral fraudulent reasons. I wonder whether the right thinking people of Benue can vote this man. I see PDP dethroned in Benue.
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by pawesome(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP finally out f Benue State..Hingah Biem n all dose oda guys droppd for dis Terzoor guy buh de wil b stunned by APC...PDP hs brought notin but disaster to Benue State..n i pray it ends
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by gboso1ne(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay
Re: Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election by Iamfrank(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Nice man..... Helped me once wen I waz stranded in an express........ D man wen sabi as he is fondly called

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Judges Will Be Prosecuted, Forfeit Assets – FG / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / Govs Lead Buhari’s Campaign Onslaught As State Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.