Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] (618 Views)

Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Hello U Wanna Buy Some Things In India / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by managermahmud: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
My ordeal!!

I was in abuja some days back, I priced an average belt for 400naira, d last price ws 500naira so I didn't buy wen I came to Lapai niger state, I bought a belt better than the one I priced in abuja for just 200naira.
Again, I wantd buying a wallet, in abuja it was 800naira last. I came to Lapai and I bought it 400naira.
Am asking, why are price of things in abuja 2times that of other state? Is it the wholsalers that hikes the price or the retailers??
Re: Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by simplemach(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Remember you are talking about the FCT. If things no cost, the respect no go dey dia.
Re: Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by Elcemento(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Inflation simple! Too much money chasing few goods. wink wink wink

#CEMENT!!! 300 BAGS MINIMUM, NO MAXIMUM.

Re: Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2014
OP na poverty they worry you
Re: Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by lomprico(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2014
managermahmud:
My ordeal!!

I was in abuja some days back, I priced an average belt for 400naira, d last price ws 500naira so I didn't buy wen I came to Lapai niger state, I bought a belt better than the one I priced in abuja for just 200naira.
Again, I wantd buying a wallet, in abuja it was 800naira last. I came to Lapai and I bought it 400naira.
Am asking, why are price of things in abuja 2times that of other state? Is it the wholsalers that hikes the price or the retailers??
Stroll come ph na, heart attack go kill u b dat. grin
Re: Why Is The Price Of Things In Abuja 2times That Of Other Places? [my Ordeal!] by dav8id(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2014
what do you expect @op ? grin

(1) (Reply)

Powering Africa: Summit, January 2015 To Hold In Washington D.C. / Get Website Domain Names And Hosting Space For FREE!!! Hurry Now / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.