Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging (617 Views)

How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Make Money With Fiverr 101 (free Tutorial Plus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging by bwgist: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
When it comes to making money online “blogging” still remain one of best ways to make not just money online but fortunes as well. Tell me any other business that you can be operating anytime, anywhere, any device, that will still be generating streaming incomes whenever you are online and even more when you are still offline. A lot of families are living with the expense of their blogging income while many Nigerians are now using rides through their blogging career.

Mind you blogging is not an overnight riches formula i.e. you can not make money through your blogging career in few hours, days weeks, and even months. If you are looking for where to get rich quick in 24hour, look somewhere else is not for you. Although, many pro-bloggers claimed that they started making reasonable money from their blogging career after their first six months but i can assure you success in your blogging

Also Read: How to Make Money From Mini Importation Biz + Free Blogging Guide

How to Make Money From Blogging – Guide

Having a blog, publishing good contents and not junks frequently, receiving high traffics without monetizing it, your blog will earn you ZERO amount. That is why i have prepared the best and the surest ways to make money from your blogging career by monetizing your blog in the following ways.

1. Pay-Per-Click/Impression Monetizing

ppc programsThe most common way to monetize a blog that is receiving reasonable traffics is to be participating in PPC programs that pays bloggers by publishing their ads to their visitors like Google Adsense, Media.net, Adynamo, Infolink etc. when visitor get to your blog and click on adverts generated from these networks you will receive some amount of money.

NOTE: without reasonable traffics you will earn nothing from ppc programs. A blog with 200-500 daily pageviews can not reach monthly payment thresholds even in months but with reasonable high traffics you can earn big and be smiling to the bank every month.

My Advice: if you are going for PPC programs, creating and managing a blog with huge traffic should be your target rather than focusing more on money making even from start.

References:
Download Blogging from The scratch SEO TIPS for 24 hours traffic[pdf]
2015 List of Top 100 Social Bookmarking Sites to Get More Traffic

2. Affiliate Marketing
This is the way of promoting other people’s products on your blog to your visitors. It is almost the same with ppc programs but they pay-per-lead i.e, you will be paid whenever any of the visitor you send to their products buy/order for it. The payment is based on commissions that are being allocated to you per sales. Konga & Jumia Affiliate Programs commissions range from 3-9% of the sales price the product depending on the category the product belongs to i.e, You will receive 3% of the actual price of any product you lead people to buy from them in Electronics category and 9% from fashion category.

NOTE: Promotion of products should be based on your niche e.g if your blog is based on gadgets’ review, tutorials or any other related Niche, promotion of Gadgets like, Computer, Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Games, etc from Online stores will be earning you good amount of money despite their lower commission rather than promoting fashion products like clothing, shoes, jewelries etc because of 9% that are irrelevant to your visitors.

My Advice: If Affiliate marketing will be your focus sourcing for hot products should be your major target to increase your chances of being relevant and meeting your audience expectations. People are making thousands of Naira on monthly bases via Affiliate marketing all you need is to get things right.

3. Sales of Materials
Selling of Materials like Ebooks and Videos to your blog audience in respect to your Niche is an Hot cake when it comes to making fortunes online. People who are into this kind of business are called “Information Marketers“. All you need to do is to gather useful information as pertaining to your Niche and present it in a more acceptable and appealing way to your visitors + very huge targeted traffics then you will be receiving ceaseless cash flow.

NOTE: For you to retain the trust your visitors have in you don’t dare telling them lies because that will damage your image and will paint you black which will make them not to patronize you again. Those who are not blogging can also venture into this lucrative Business.

My Advice: Getting Information to market is not that hard because you can make research according to your visitors’ request or buying information from other information marketers with sales-right and then reselling it to your visitors.

You can get our own Information on Mini Importation Biz, Blogging, Domain Flipping and How to Make Money Online with reselling right >> HERE

4. Ad Space Sales And Sponsored Post
People and Organizations who wish to pass information to your audience be willing to pay you to publish their information as posts and also place their banner in your Ad space(s). This is based on your blog Niche, Traffics + Good design and layout.

NOTE: This is not a good option for new bloggers with relatively low traffics in a very competitive Niche compare to the blogs with the same measure of traffics but in a less competitive Niche.

My Advice: If your niche is more competitive like Entertainment then be ready to beat the blogs that are currently topping your niche.

5. Rendering services
This is another cool way to make money from blog by rendering service to your visitor who are interested , this service wordpress installation, themes customization, seo, logo, Facebook and Google ads and so many online services, all this depend on ability and experiences.
All you need to do is to create a service page with good content with list of online service you render.

Conclusion: All of the above ways that I’ve mentioned are the proven ways bloggers make money with their blogs but there can’t be success in your blogging career if you can’t write quality post for your visitors and at the same time drive huge and targeted traffics to your blog.

http://bwgeeks.com/2015/01/how-to-make-money-blogging/

(1) (Reply)

Little Secret Of Financial Freedom / I Need A Very Reliable Auto Parts Import Agent / Bulk Sms And Autocall With Number Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.