Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District (13915 Views)

Remi Tinubu Cool On Ekweremadu's Seat (Photos) / Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by mike404(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
I WEEP FOR MY YORUBA BROTHERS AND SISTERS sad . ITS ABOUT TIME WE LAGOSIANS STAND UP AGAINST THIS FROG EYED MAN FROM THE STATE OF OSUN.
FROG EYED MAN MADE HIS WIFE SENATOR.
HE INSTALLED HIS DAUGHTER AS IYA LOJA OF THE ENTIRE SOUTH-WEST.
HE OWNS THE BIGGEST HOTEL IN THE ISLAND (CONTINENTAL HOTEL).
HE OWNS A TWIN DUPLEX @ MAGODO SHANGISHA.
FELLOW LAGOSIANS, LET'S EMANCIPATE OUR SELVES FROM BEING TINUBU'S SLAVE.
YOUR VOTE IS YOUR POWER!!!.
LET'S SEND THIS MAN BACK TO THE STATE OF OSUN.
A BASTARD CAN NEVER BE OUR LEADER--- PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE.
VOTE JAY-KAY FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by KanwuliaJara: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
SURPRISE. . . SURPRISE! wink

The 'GOD MOTHER' herself. . . of the APC MAFIOSO KINGDOM OF LAGOS!

Muchechechechechecheche

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Mogidi: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Let’s preserve our indigenous languages – Remi Tinubu

on July 01, 2013 / in News 12:30 am
By BENJAMIN NJOKU

LAGOS — Wife of former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, has called on Nigerians to preserve their indigenous languages, saying the lingua franca of an ethnic group remains the most important vehicle for promoting the culture and history of the people.

Senator Oluremi made the call, weekend, at the 29th anniversary/3rd biennial conference and fund raising for its project by Eriegwa Itsekiri Ladies Society, in Lagos.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/lets-preserve-our-indigenous-languages-remi-tinubu/#sthash.Ebvtx1Nj.dpuf

Since marrying a man old enough to be her father, Itsekiri princess Remi has joined Tinubu in plunging Lagos state to near bankruptcy.
The Itsekiri woman don hammer.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by fyneguy: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
I always laugh when people speak out of ignorance. I remember, in the last elections, when some folks in Apapa were saying Remi Tinubu would not win, She eventually got the highest votes compared to the other 2 senators representing Lagos. She got so many votes from Ajegunle and Yaba areas.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Scatterboss(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2014
ObaOMENT:
Yolobas should rename Lagos to TINUBU SONS AND DAUGHTERS INVESTMENT LIMITED. grin

Cc: scatterboss
What do you have to say about this since you're one of the yolobas that always claim to come from lagos? grin

Ignorance is truly a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Citadelbot: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:
Yolobas should rename Lagos to TINUBU SONS AND DAUGHTERS INVESTMENT LIMITED. grin

Cc: scatterboss
What do you have to say about this since you're one of the yolobas that always claim to come from lagos? grin
[/s]

You trying to look for attention, Gen Scatter will never engage slum dwellers like you. Papa Ashafa slum dweller, you yeeboes are pathetic being. Pita Hoebi turn one of your yeeboe land to personal treasure, Orji has turn your state to slum, after stealing everything available but recently won the senate seat same with his son. You will surely turn a blind eye to that, keep suffering in that your Papa ashafa slum while they continue to rob your state blind. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by ObaOMENT: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You trying to look for attention, Gen Scatter will never engage slum dwellers like you. Papa Ashafa slum dweller, you yeeboes are pathetic being. Pita Hoebi turn one of your yeeboe land to personal treasure, Orji has turn your state to slum, after stealing everything available but recently won the senate seat same with his son. You will surely turn a blind eye to that, keep suffering in that your Papa ashafa slum while they continue to rob your state blind. Mumu
I can't get a point of what you're trying to pass but I read again and caught some invalid points made by an amala munching piggrin
You're trying to make Igbo sounds like yoloba via calling us yeeboo but still doesn't sound perfectgrin
If pita only converted one land to personal property then he is the best governorgrin
Tinubu sons and daughters lagos limited converted many houses ,estates ,hotels and even converted some roads to his personal property, before you make use of that road, you must pay and he doesn't give two fvcks if you come from the jungles of oshun,ile-ife,iba-dam and other yo-robber cave citiesgrin
What about the juicy post in lagos? Shey na tinubu's family rightful inheritance be that one?grin
Oboy don't forget to vote in tinubu's wife when its time for election because she is the only credible candidate for that positiongrin and to some extent, it's her husband inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Citadelbot: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
[s]
ObaOMENT:
I can't get a point of what you're trying to pass but I read again and caught some invalid points made by an amala munching piggrin
You're trying to make Igbo sounds like yoloba via calling us yeeboo but still doesn't sound perfectgrin
If pita only converted one land to personal property then he is the best governorgrin
Tinubu sons and daughters lagos limited converted many houses ,estates ,hotels and even converted some roads to his personal property, before you make use of that road, you must pay and he doesn't give two fvcks if you come from the jungles of oshun,ile-ife,iba-dam and other yo-robber cave citiesgrin
What about the juicy post in lagos? Shey na tinubu's family rightful inheritance be that one?grin
Oboy don't forget to vote in tinubu's wife when its time for election because she is the only credible candidate for that positiongrin and to some extent, it's her husband inheritance.
[/s]

Bla bla bla. Keep crying and wallowing in pains, How is Papa Ashafa? Slum dweller forming big man, it sucks to be you.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by bnovative(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2014
This must be the definition of "progressives!!"
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by laimo(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
That's a woman of substance right there.

We support you.

Oluremi Tinubu has won already.
In 2011,when people were thinking Remi Tinubu could lose,I was just laughing.She won by landslide.
The Tinubus are loved in Lagos.They save us from pdp madness.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by ebiye55(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
WHO WAN WIN BEFORE? SEUN abi LINDA IKEJI?

hehehehe
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Gbawe2: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
In any nation of the world, where citizens are sophisticated and civilised, the conclusion will be that Remi Tinubu, because of her landslide victory, is the choice of the electorate who are the direct interest group and legitimate stakeholders her Senatorial office and leadership affects. Not so in Nigeria full of ethnocentric, hateful and prejudiced folks who cannot reason effectively because their thinking is compromised by sentiments and the senseless and often bigoted hatred of others. Remi Tinubu stole nothing from all of you haters.

She is not banned from holding public office because she is the wife of Bola Tinubu. She presented herself to be elected, as the constitution of Nigeria allows, and got the overwhelming support of those who matter i.e the electorate who are the direct stakeholders capable of judging her as acceptable or otherwise. The rest of you who do not even live in her constituency can stay here insulting her and her husband but that will not stop her returning to the senate next year. It is always too much to ask Nigerians to know their place, face what/who concerns then and remove their nose from what is not their business as others worldwide seem sophisticated enough to do.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Gbawe2: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
laimo:
That's a woman of substance right there.

We support you.

Oluremi Tinubu has won already.
In 2011,when people were thinking Remi Tinubu could lose,I was just laughing.She won by landslide.
The Tinubus are loved in Lagos.They save us from pdp madness.

Don't mind the haters let them continue hating the woman and her husband blindly while deliberately ignoring the ringing endorsement the pertinent stakeholder have bestowed on Remi Tinubu by her over 90% vote haul. These people just show the world that a lot of Nigerians are not democratically refined. Nigerians should learn to submit themselves to the core principle of democracy always , i.e accepting the will of the people regardless of who is involved , and not only when it suits them to do so.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
ultimatetboy:
Just Rename Lagos To [size=60pt].UNITED STATES Of TINUBU #Period!
[/size]

Am Out!

LEAKED UNCLAD PHOTOS OF LINDA IKEJI (18+ PLEASE)
Lwkmd
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Aint surprised... Tinubu candidate even levelled a sitting gov candidate by 1k+ votes how much more his wife... Na inside bedroom she don pick the ticket
Guess Ceo, MD, Treasurer Thiefubu other family members aint interested in his private company (APC)
The brown-yellowish teethed man don loot so Tey him dey call on his family to join in milking lagos
Well him dey groom his wife and son to take over his empire when he's gone
This is the. Correct definition of
[size=30pt]modernised enslavement [/size]
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Tibins(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2014
Opeedo:
APC is obviously Tinubu's property.... Infact lagos state is his toy... He has the remote control

THIS THIEF CALLED E'BOLA OR FRUIT-BAT, TAKES AWAY A WHOOPING 14BILLION NAIRA FROM LAGOS TREASURY EVERY MONTH... YET HIS INLAWS, FAMILIES GET THE POLITICAL SLOTS IN LAGOS.... I THINK IT IS LAGOS THAT NEEDS THE CHANGE....
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by Tibins(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Gbawe2:

Don't mind the haters let them continue hating the woman and her husband blindly while deliberately ignoring the ringing endorsement the pertinent stakeholder have bestowed on Remi Tinubu by her over 90% vote haul. These people just show the world that a lot of Nigerians are not democratically refined. Nigerians should learn to submit themselves to the core principle of democracy always , i.e accepting the will of the people regardless of who is involved , and not only when it suits them to do so.

Shut up please it's not paining you because you've not heard from people who pay these huge taxes the thief comes to take clear every months... people are lamenting seriously, that their taxes end up Tinubu's deep pockets, you are here talking rubbish.
Re: Remi Tinubu Wins APC Ticket For Lagos Central Senatorial District by polosco(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Carry go ooo madam, but know that there is God oooo. Sow good seeds so that your tomorrow will be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / "If You Don’t Work With Me, You Can’t Eat With Me" - Segun Oni Tells APC Members / Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.