Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? (1813 Views)

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? by crestime(m): 8:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Contrary to popular belief, and the many talks of losing weight, there are many people behind the scene wishing they could add that extra pound of flesh and become as big in presence as others. If you are one of those wishing to do something about your skinny frame, you can be rest assured that gaining more weight is very achievable.

Gaining weight is possible for you if you do the right things like eating enough good food, and building some muscles at the gym.

The first step to gaining more weight, is by increasing your daily calorie intake. Once you can make your calorie input to be greater than your calorie output, you'll be able to gain weight successfully. You should also eat foods rich in protein and drink a lot of fluids.
You have to be careful that your desire to gain some weight does not creep into your food habits and negatively affect your food choices. Even if you want to gain more weight, you have to make sure your choices are the right ones each time. Eat more fibres, eat more fruits and vegetables, go out and visit exciting places, and just be happy. Being healthy may not only be connected to your diet, but also with your mind. The more freedom and the more happy you are, the more healthy you'll become.

You also have to remember to visit the gym often. Go out there and do what your mates are doing. The more muscles you can build, the more body shape and size you'll have.

http://www.afrimedi.com/2014/12/how-can-you-gain-weight-if-you-are-too.html
Re: How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? by holatin(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Just drink groundnut oil each day
Re: How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2014
The worst part is they'd read this article and still say "it doesn't work!". I've lost hope trying to help them because they never listen.

(1) (Reply)

Tubal Blockage – How To Get Pregnant With Only One Fallopian Tube / 9 Ways To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Permanently / Girls, See The Everyday Habits That Cause Ur Breasts To Sag, No. 4 Is So True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.