Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 (581 Views)

See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured) / Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by IceDune: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
Who do you think will do a better job among the three; Goodluck, Buhari and Atiku?

Below are quotes from the three top runners for the presidential seat come 2015;

"I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, And I've Stopped Womanizing" - Atiku Abubakar

Rest of story: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/your-opinion-whos-best-man-for-job.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by sexyedjutto: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2014
My name nkor
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by nawtibownie: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2014
NONE of the three.
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by skillsbaba(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Goodluck is too weak for this country but I don't trust the other two crooks
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by Davotee(m): 9:46am On Dec 09, 2014
It should be me, myself and I. Prezident Davotee. Nagode. Fp
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by Eneze1(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
None of the 3

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by temitemi1(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
GEJ,GEJ,GEJ and GEJ all the waY!!!
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by irynterri(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
gej is too clueless and weak,the only reason y pple luv him is because he is a "christian" hence cannot enforce sharia,bt nig. re tired of him and his party he has stayd there long enough,buhari has a political age of 75 for all we knw he culd be close to 80,there is a reason why public servants retire at d age of 65,he jst might be as frail and weak as yaradua and cannot stand the heat of the kitchen,the only thing pple luv about him is his party,he is power drunk and i am yt to see any justifiable reason y he ousted shagari, frm his interview he lacks strategy and his only dream is to stop corruption whch deep dwn is us we knw is impossible cos evry org. dat can be locatd undr the map of nigeria is corrupt bt one thing i knw is dat his gov. cannot be as corrupt as the present one,his critics claim he will enforce sharia rule,dat i bliv is impossible because nigerians are too hard to bend evn idi amin cant try such in dis cntry he will have d same fate as abacha,as for atiku he is a known crook..we nid sm1 who is an intellect..charity they say begins at home,we nid sm1 whose strategic plan has transformd his state or evn his village dis men hv nt imprvd the lives of their townsmen i'm yt to wonder hw they will improve the lives of an avrage nigerian..go to adamawa and see pple ridn donkeys they barely have good skuls dere..they say a one eyed man is king in the land of the blind,wat i knw is buhari will do a better job dan gej agnst boko haram..i dnt care of he is a muslim or nt if gej continues at this pace boko will kill evry1in the north east in 4yrs tym nd 1 naira will be eqiv. to 300 dollars
Re: Opinion Poll: Who's The Best Man For The Job Come 2015 by skillsbaba(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
irynterri:
gej is too clueless and weak,the only reason y pple luv him is because he is a "christian" hence cannot enforce sharia,bt nig. re tired of him and his party he has stayd there long enough,buhari has a political age of 75 for all we knw he culd be close to 80,there is a reason why public servants retire at d age of 65,he jst might be as frail and weak as yaradua and cannot stand the heat of the kitchen,the only thing pple luv about him is his party,he is power drunk and i am yt to see any justifiable reason y he ousted shagari, frm his interview he lacks strategy and his only dream is to stop corruption whch deep dwn is us we knw is impossible cos evry org. dat can be locatd undr the map of nigeria is corrupt bt one thing i knw is dat his gov. cannot be as corrupt as the present one,his critics claim he will enforce sharia rule,dat i bliv is impossible because nigerians are too hard to bend evn idi amin cant try such in dis cntry he will have d same fate as abacha,as for atiku he is a known crook..we nid sm1 who is an intellect..charity they say begins at home,we nid sm1 whose strategic plan has transformd his state or evn his village dis men hv nt imprvd the lives of their townsmen i'm yt to wonder hw they will improve the lives of an avrage nigerian..go to adamawa and see pple ridn donkeys they barely have good skuls dere..they say a one eyed man is king in the land of the blind,wat i knw is buhari will do a better job dan gej agnst boko haram..i dnt care of he is a muslim or nt if gej continues at this pace boko will kill evry1in the north east in 4yrs tym nd 1 naira will be eqiv. to 300 dollars

Hmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS Will Have A Christian Governor For The First Time. / Another Bomb Blast Rocks Kano Market / Nigeria Is And Must Remain A Secular State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.