Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

#10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog (964 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / #6000 Monthly Salary To Anybody Dat Can Drive Many Traffics To My Site Everyday / Has Any One Make Payment To Justhost.com With A Debit Card Befor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by BiolaMercy: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2014
#10,000 monthly salary to anybody dat can drive
atleast 5000 pageviews a day to my blog everyday
and the person will receive half payment
immediately i saw dat the thing is real.... dat is 2
week after the person start he will receive half
payment and at month end he will receive the rest.. i
need to do dis becos scama plenty... but as the
person start for the second month he will receive
his payment in the begining... any interested person
should contact doyinbedinod@gmail.com or call
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by Intellab(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
5k visitors per day for #6000? You must be kidding.
If you can pay $300 per month then i will help you.
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by barapistis(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
somebody needs to send this guy back to hes village
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by BiolaMercy: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
barapistis:
somebody needs to send this guy back to hes village
why.. mr know
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by BiolaMercy: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2014
pls i need this urgently
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by bedfordng(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2014
you can get this using fb ads.may not be up to the amount though but would add up.let me just be open with you.you won't get 5k visit everyday for 30days with 10k budget except you want people to use bots or exchange site.if you want real genuine traffic, then the person offering it will not accept 10k because he will even spend more than that
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by BiolaMercy: 11:03am On Dec 10, 2014
bedfordng:
you can get this using fb ads.may not be up to the amount though but would add up.let me just be open with you.you won't get 5k visit everyday for 30days with 10k budget except you want people to use bots or exchange site.if you want real genuine traffic, then the person offering it will not accept 10k because he will even spend more than that
what do you think i can do bro.. coz am having issue on fb myself dats y am looking for alternative.
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by Tolzeal(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
BiolaMercy:
what do you think i can do bro.. coz am having issue on fb myself dats y am looking for alternative.

If i may ask the main purpose of the traffic..?
Ads clicking or webpage ranking..?
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
BiolaMercy:
you will only get opinions when you share your issues.how can one help when you did not share the problem you are having with fb ads
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by BiolaMercy: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tolzeal:

If i may ask the main purpose of the traffic..?
Ads clicking or webpage ranking..?
ads clicking
Re: #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog by Tolzeal(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
BiolaMercy:

ads clicking

M'am,honestly i will just advice you to STOP. Do u really have to waste ur money? it a very simple thing, to be sincere with ur self outta the most sites uve visited, how many times do u click on Ads on those pages. Most people dont click ads this days and if u are buying/make the mistake of buying botted traffic, then it would be total waste of time , effort and money.

my candid is engage ur readers to visiting ur page with whatever niche u took interest in. buying traffic doesnt really worth it cos it will take little period before things get back to the initial state.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog / Google Will Pay You $1 Million If You Can Hack Its Web Browser / Need A Premium Theme Like Wrestlinginc.com, Who's Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.