Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog (969 Views)

Please Help, Can I Upgrade My Adsense Account Without Collecting Adsense Pin / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by kevinedet01: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Greetings to Nairalanders

I have a blog i have been struggling to put in shape but up till today i can't make it right

Can you direct me on how i can put this blog in shape http://www.knowyourtruelove..com ,
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Danyl(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
what challenge do you have on that blog n besides why do you want to keep blogging using a free subdomain, just 3400 will get you a domain and hosting with yourself in total control. I only see that that blog is not mobile-responsive.
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
download a premium template
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by kevinedet01: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
Danyl:
what challenge do you have on that blog n besides why do you want to keep blogging using a free subdomain, just 3400 will get you a domain and hosting with yourself in total control. I only see that that blog is not mobile-responsive.

Am on blogger and i would still like to host my blog with blogger. Where can i get a reliable domain name and which premium template could fit my kind of blog. Please i really need your help and directive. Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Mayfrank(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2015
kevinedet01:

Am on blogger and i would still like to host my blog with blogger. Where can i get a reliable domain name and which premium template could fit my kind of blog. Please i really need your help and directive. Thank you

I can help You upgrade your blog from... domain name to template. whatsapp me 07014255231 or call 07062357566.

I Rep www.nerdslot.com
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by bedfordng(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2015
kevinedet01:

you can get one at web4africa.net , i don't encourage one to start a blog for long with sub domain because by the time you want the name, it might be taken. So think of a name and buy it
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by mosezky: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2015
kevinedet01:

I have a blog i have been struggling to put in shape but up till today i can't make it right

Can you direct me on how i can put this blog in shape http://www.knowyourtruelove..com

get mai premium template for 2k.....and i will help u fix everytin.....all mai template re mobile friendly..08117590738
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
free advert for only one blog get about 6000 pageviews a month www.proxze.com/2015/09/ free-advert-for-website-for-month.html?m=1
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by jaybossYBNL(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
With just 3k I will get you a custom domain for your blog and set it up on your blog withing a day kevinedet01 08180727817 is my whatsapp number. I have done this for many on Nairaland here
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by kevinedet01: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
jaybossYBNL:
With just 3k I will get you a custom domain for your blog and set it up on your blog withing a day kevinedet01 08180727817 is my whatsapp number. I have done this for many on Nairaland here

How sure can i trust you
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Mayfrank(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2015
kevinedet01:

How sure can i trust you

I can help with both domain and template at a cheaper price. Call or whatsapp for testimonials
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by kevinedet01: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mayfrank:

I can help with both domain and template at a cheaper price. Call or whatsapp for testim
onials

I will call you
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
kevinedet01:

How sure can i trust you

That question is hard for me to answer though, you can search my nairaland username on google and see the result or go to my blog and check my social media accounts and see for your self.

Trust is the issue on social media this days, if you don't take a risk you won't achieve anything..its left to you.
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Mayfrank(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
kevinedet01:

I will call you
OK...07062357566
Re: Please Help Me Upgrade My Blog by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2015
kevinedet01:

Can you direct me on how i can put this blog in shape http://www.knowyourtruelove..com ,

i know someone who can do it. Stallonmabro did mine for me. Check out gunnerscity(.)com the site's speed improved considerably. Although i've not been able to update the site for well over a month, i still sit around 2m on alexa ranking.

(1) (Reply)

How To Setup Custom Robots To Improve Your Blogger Blog For Seo / How Do I Change My .com To .com Alone / Free Naiajaloaded.com.ng Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.