Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) (760 Views)

Port Harcourt Rappers ''lyrical'' &Korkomikor:Ph Guys Please Upload Their Songs / Rap Competition: Lyrical Sniperz and Afro Kingz / Lyrical Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by khanye(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2008
Listening to Modey's "Paradigm Shift" makes me think Modey is on top of the game But I think Ruggeman is trying alot too.

What do you have to say about this, You're Free To BEEF!!!
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by youngdee(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
Now you are not even sure of your so called Mode 9, shame on you Khanye
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by tosinadeda: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2008
Khanye u like wahala i swear!
Mode9 is an emcee,a lyricist!
Rugged is a rapper!
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by youngdee(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2008
Tosin, pls help me explain to Khanye o. I was thinking he was so sure that Mode9 is better than Rugged, but now I can see Khanye is not a die hard fan. What a shame.
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by martinkem(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2008
To me lyrically mode9 is top so is talib kweli & mos def but they are not mainstream artists, they aren't crowd pleasers (cd sales). That been said ruggedy baba is undoubtablely 9ja top hiphop or rap (if u'd prefer the tag, same ni) artist. Mode9 wanna be him right now, i aint lying true story just asked 9
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by martinkem(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2008
To me lyrically mode9 is top so is talib kweli & mos def but they are not mainstream artists, they aren't crowd pleasers (cd sales). That been said ruggedy baba is undoubtablely 9ja top hiphop or rap (if u'd prefer the tag, same ni) artist. Mode9 wanna be him right now, i aint lying true story just asked 9
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by martinkem(m): 1:29am On Dec 06, 2008
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by khanye(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2008
Hey Guyz, i dont hate Rugged but i hate the way the guy came into the industry, dissing people on top of the game then, now he's angry because he's fucking with an octupus and his been dealt with grin. I'm not saying his not good but he got no strong lyrics. U know what i'm talking about.

@ youngdee

I love Mode to the bone and i've got all his albums with me including the new one, i will be uploading last track (Death Blow) here he punched and sealed Micheal's casket. I understand why u guyz are going for rugged, he's good in pigeon, wack and nursery rhymes but not in good LYRICS, U can always compare him with Big Lo.

No BEEF!!, Word!!!!!

@ martinkem

Do you think Rugged got more money than MODE?
Re: Modey- Rugged........ Whos Got The Game (Lyrical Wise) by tosinadeda: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2008
khanye:

Hey guys, i don't hate Rugged but i hate the way the guy came into the industry, dissing people on top of the game then, now he's angry because he's fucking with an octupus and his been dealt with grin. I'm not saying his not good but he got no strong lyrics. U know what i'm talking about.

@ youngdee

I love Mode to the bone and i've got all his albums with me including the new one, i will be uploading last track (Death Blow) here he punched and sealed Micheal's casket. I understand why u guys are going for rugged, he's good in pigeon, wack and nursery rhymes but not in good LYRICS, U can always compare him with Big Lo.

No BEEF!!, Word!!!!!

@ martinkem

Do you think Rugged got more money than MODE?

no comment

(1) (Reply)

Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 / Inspire:various Naijaartists - Save The World, Save The Child / Which Artist Album/promo Copy Cover Design Is Your Favorite And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.