Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 (760 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by toluwalomo(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2009
Sources say that Rugged has done 2 diss tracks for Mode 9. Trying to get full gist from my 'ruggedly connected buddies'.

Any one with any gist please let's have it.

This is a Mash-up I won't wanna miss.

No Beef battle in 9ja has ever caught my eye like this one.
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by chrisical(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2009
I can't wait for them to drop.This beef thing is getting hotter and hotter
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by tosinaded(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2009
All this kain thread dey vex me i swear!
Wey the song?
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by donjazzie(m): 11:57am On Jan 23, 2009
If this is true, can't wait to hear it, cuz i thot the death blow pt 1 left rugged for dead.

and i hope Rugged finished mode 9 cuz if e nor pass death blow.i stop listening to ruggedman music.
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by toluwalomo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2009
@tosin

Bursting an artery for wetin na?

He did the tracks to be released on his album, so slow your roll.

The essense of this thread is for anyone who has any extra gist surrounding this and if the track pops up as well it's all good.

Will give Rugged a buzz and have him comment. Will post watever he says here.
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by tosinaded(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2009
Notin do u
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by bjpumpin(f): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
well i dont believe u , ruggedy needs to proof to us that he is not a fluke! maybe the tracks will be named ressurection from death blow, or death blow i weave am' lmfao , i love these nigerian rappers,, they got everyone interested in nigerian hiphop. god bless modenine, saucekid , ruggedman , mi ,dagrin.god bless all of you! for telling the whole world that naija hiphop did not die with american hiphop !

@tosinadeda
what the deal dawg.?
, olayokun and javapussi should come and see this o, olayokun where the eff u at!
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by khanye(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2009
All na Fmt cool
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by javalove(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
moderators!!!!
wat happened to my post?
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by ajayi1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
THIS IS RUBBISH, THIS PAGE IS EMPTY.

IF U NO GET THE DETAILS ABEG NO DISTOP PPL. embarassed
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by mykali(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
@poster no links, no posts. u hear that ? undecided
Re: Rugged Man Replies Mode 9 by Fadajasi(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2009
No proof

Which Artist Album/promo Copy Cover Design Is Your Favorite And Why? / VIDEO - Max Vangeli & Digital Lab With Simone Denny - Your Love / Rockcity 101.9fm: The Raving Blast In Abeokuta!