Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 (2209 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Trafford(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
I remember watching Emmanuel TV, when I hear the Man of God, Prophet T. B Joshua make declarations and also give prophecy for the year 2014. I only want to pick 2 very important ones out of the prophecy he gave.
Firstly he talked about seeing President Obama being hospitalised, and he advised that the that he shouldn't disturb himself with any operation but a proper rest will solve his problem.
Secondly, which is my reason for writing this article. He talked about a massive drop in oil price, saying many countries will discover their own oil and a result, the same oil that causes corruption, fight and flamboyant living, that it's price will reduce because nobody will buy, and he jokingly said we'll drink our oil. He then concluded that we go back to agriculture.
Now prophecy fulfilment,
Obama was hospitalised on saturday and the main reason has been made public, it is reported that he is having a discomfort and medic are associating it to an acid reflux. See link below

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/06/politics/obama-sore-throat/

As regards the oil price drop, it is no longer news that the price of oil has fallen drastically to $67 and there are still warning signs about it dropping further . See links

http://m.bbc.com/news/business-30379956

The truth is that, even though we don't like the Man of God, why don't we borrow from his prophecy to help our life just as Pharoah did when Joseph interpreted his dream.

Genesis 41:15-32

God's word never go without accomplishing it's purpose for which it is sent.

Isaiah 55:11

I rest my case here. Switch to agriculture now
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Weah96: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
A broken clock is correct twice a day. Post the rest of his prophecies here, so that we can appreciate the accuracy of this man and the "God" who relayed the information to him.

If they born u well.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Weah96: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
I was able to locate one unfulfilled prophecy after 3 seconds of Google search.

Here is TB Joshua talking about events that will unfold in 2014, in Nigerian politics.

[b]Moving on, he spoke about what was to be expected in the New Year, attendees listening with rapt attention and scribbling notes as he spoke. “This New Year 2014 is not like any other year in the past. It is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge, you need to grab onto faith,” he began. “This is not going to be easy for the mighty. Many of the mighty will fall. Pray for them. The rich, famous and popular people – many will fall this 2014 because crossing the bridge is not going to be easy; they need God. Many of them believe it is their own making to be great in their own area of expertise.”
Talking about the current Nigerian political situation, Joshua said, “There will be a leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be presidential candidate in APC which will affect them as a political party. They should be vigilant. Many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit.” Talking about the current crisis Nigeria’s ruling party PDP are embroiled in, the prophet stated that they would ‘pay any price to unite’ but that the issue of who would be the presidential candidate would cause challenges.

“Many of the key leaders in political parties will go down in 2014,” Joshua then announced to the somber audience. “If many key leaders go down with 2014, what will now happen in 2015? Pray for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.”

He then stated to thunderous applause that 2014 would see a positive improvement for the nation in the area of corruption. “What will happen in 2014 will result in the correction of the corruption in Nigeria because many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014.”[/b]

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24867/33/tb-joshuas-shocking-2014-prophecy.html

So tell me, shameless man, what have you seen in Nigerian politics this year which makes you realize that the corruption problem is over?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weah96:
A broken clock is correct twice a day. Post the rest of his prophecies here, so that we can appreciate the accuracy of this man and the "God" who relayed the information to him.

If they born u well.

Does it matter? If he posts the rest, and they are finally fulfilled. You would start saying its a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weah96:
I was able to locate one unfulfilled prophecy after 3 seconds of Google search.

Here is TB Joshua talking about events that will unfold in 2014, in Nigerian politics.

[b]Moving on, he spoke about what was to be expected in the New Year, attendees listening with rapt attention and scribbling notes as he spoke. “This New Year 2014 is not like any other year in the past. It is a year of crossing bridge. To cross the bridge, you need to grab onto faith,” he began. “This is not going to be easy for the mighty. Many of the mighty will fall. Pray for them. The rich, famous and popular people – many will fall this 2014 because crossing the bridge is not going to be easy; they need God. Many of them believe it is their own making to be great in their own area of expertise.”
Talking about the current Nigerian political situation, Joshua said, “There will be a leadership tussle on who will lead and who will be presidential candidate in APC which will affect them as a political party. They should be vigilant. Many are with them in flesh but not with them in spirit.” Talking about the current crisis Nigeria’s ruling party PDP are embroiled in, the prophet stated that they would ‘pay any price to unite’ but that the issue of who would be the presidential candidate would cause challenges.

“Many of the key leaders in political parties will go down in 2014,” Joshua then announced to the somber audience. “If many key leaders go down with 2014, what will now happen in 2015? Pray for 2015 to be fulfilled. The beginner is not the owner but the finisher.”

He then stated to thunderous applause that 2014 would see a positive improvement for the nation in the area of corruption. “What will happen in 2014 will result in the correction of the corruption in Nigeria because many corrupt leaders will go down in 2014.”[/b]

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24867/33/tb-joshuas-shocking-2014-prophecy.html

So tell me, shameless man, what have you seen in Nigerian politics this year which makes you realize that the corruption problem is over?

Are you ok at all?

You are quoting his prophecies from nigeriafilms From a goSsip blog?

When you post the actually prophesy he made from SCOAN's official website, call me.
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Weah96: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

Are you ok at all?

When you post the actually prophesy he made from SCOAN's official website, call me.

Shameless man. There are real magicians on TV predicting the goal scorer and exact time of goal BEFORE a soccer match even begins. Your own cheap magician is making fortune cookie predictions, like "the price of oil will drop drastically."

Which one is drastically? $25 barrel is drastic. Oil is not $25 a barrel yet.

Take your 5 kobo magician to the village where he can impress people with his fortune cookie lyrics.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Trafford(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
paulGrundy:

Are you ok at all?

Here's your link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4jDP2d5vjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdLw76UB6M
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Trafford:

Here's your link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4jDP2d5vjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdLw76UB6M

Can I get the transcript (written form) of the video?
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Demainman1: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
How can men take a man who could not see his building collapse in 2014 seriously. Nigeria is indeed a country of fools! sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Trafford(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Demainman1:
How can men take a man who could not see his building collapse in 2014 seriously. Nigeria is indeed a country of fools! sad

And who told you he never saw it, like he will always say let God's will be done(google TB Joshua's prophecy on cloud covering Nigeria dated August,2014).Less I forget Nigeria is never a country of fools, great men and women known all over the world r from Nigeria.
Whether you like it or not Nigeria is blessed!!!
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Weah96: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Trafford:

And who told you he never saw it, like he will always say let God's will be done(google TB Joshua's prophecy on cloud covering Nigeria dated August,2014).Less I forget Nigeria is never a country of fools, great men and women known all over the world r from Nigeria.
Whether you like it or not Nigeria is blessed!!!

Seriously? A cloud covering Nigeria now means that a greedy pastor will lead over a hundred people to their deaths?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by lilmax(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Weah96:

Seriously? A cloud covering Nigeria now means that a greedy pastor will lead over a hundred people to their deaths?
what do you mean by greedy pastor?

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Weah96: 3:37am On Dec 12, 2014
lilmax:
what do you mean by greedy pastor?

Any pastor who owns more than 3 vehicles is greedy.
Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by lilmax(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Weah96:

Any pastor who owns more than 3 vehicles is greedy.
so that is your definition of a greedy pastor? Smh

1 Like

Re: Prophet T B Joshua Prophecy Fulfilment For Year 2014 by Trafford(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Weah96:

I guess you don't understand parables. Here listen carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaosgsSuy2U

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Heaven And Paradise / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.