Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,206 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Innjoo Leap: An Optimized Intel-windows Tablet From INNJOO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Leap: An Optimized Intel-windows Tablet From INNJOO (996 Views)

Bought A Faulty Tablet From Aliexpress / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap: An Optimized Intel-windows Tablet From INNJOO by Samafroxy22(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
the InnJoo Leap is an optimized Intel-Windows tablet from InnJoo. This awesome Smartphone maker have decided to LEAP from Android OS into Windows OS. The InnJoo Leap
is equipped with blazing-fast Intel chipset with low-power consumption, InnJoo Leap allows a quicker browsing, easier editing and faster updating based on the powerful Bay Trail Quad-core 1.33GHz processor. Leap could handle even the most intensive of tasks with its insanely fast performance.

With the built-in smarter and more efficient Windows 8.1 operation system, InnJoo Leap is launched to provide you a foundation of Office 365 to read and edit from tablet-optimized Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps. Stay productive and hold business in your hand. Adopting AUO LCD panel in HD IPS screen with the resolution of 800*1280, 8.0-inch InnJoo Leap perfects its display with high resolution, wide viewing angles and power-saving features. With OGS technology and TFT-LCD, the responsive bright touchscreen for pleasure is just in your fingertip.

Leap is equipped with customized real back camera of 5MP and front camera of 2MP, and also optimized auto-focus function for a better and easier photographing experience. Furthermore, it’s particularly designed for making video conferencing easily during your methodical work.It is powered with a 1G RAM and 16G massive storage which could be expanded to 32G could provide you a super high-capacity. Your various apps, games and numbers of files are easily stored.

SEE FULL SPECIFICATIONS OF InnJoo Leap @ http://www.techrado.com/innjoo-leap-optimized-intel-windows-tablet/

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Leap: An Optimized Intel-windows Tablet From INNJOO by femi4: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't do windows on my phone

(1) (Reply)

Find: How To Unlock Your Android Phone Pattern Lock / How Can I Unlock My Memory Card / Firm Sues MTN, Others For Intellectual Property Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.