Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children (23679 Views)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari / BREAKING: Kano INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by MsNas(f): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
My thinking exactly. Does he have any shame @ all?
Not one ounce of shame. Sadly..

1 Like

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

U see ur life
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:

U see ur life
daH was a moment of weakness. Asked 4 4giveness already tho cheesy
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by saaedlee: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nihilist:

Sounds like a Pete Edochie film...

Just imagine Pete Edochie saying this....Go on...I'm sure you are reading this in Pete Edochie's voice right now.

In fact, Jim Nwobodo should have ended his speech with the words "The Igwe must hear this"

That would have been classic
I pledge my financial support for the movie...cheesy
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Women can be very very very very terrible
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Osakah24(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
fpeter:
One of the many ills of polygamy cry
Didn't he divorce before remarrying ?
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Guyman02:
This is what happens when children grow up under their divorced mother. As a man if you divorce your wife ensure that you keep custody of your children and bring them up in the best way possible, if not the woman will sow so much hate and bitterness in the hearts of your children toward you that they will always plot about how to cause you pain except with divine intervention.

So sorry for what this man has to go through and the humiliation he suffered at his age. He shouldnt disown them now but hold an open tete a tete with children from his former wife. She must have felt abandoned when Jim became Governor and believe she should have been the first lady of old Anambra State. Chime the current Governor of the same Enugu state is also in another marital dilemma after sacking his first wife and marrying his daughters friend.

So u're also hatin on d wife

Y if I may ask?

Hv u heard her own side of d story?

Y will a man divorce a woman who has 4kids or mre wit him & still talk wit so much bitterness twrds her aftr so many yrs?

U can't make such assumptions especially if u dn't really know d ppl involved.

Trust me,there is more to this story... Take it frm someone who knows him & his family alot.

This is my last comment on Nairaland tdy. I don try...

1 Like

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Purjay:
Sir, if you truly love your son party primaries wouldn't have been your headache. You also sounded like someone been pushed by your so called legal wife because I dont know how on earth your son died (first born for that matter) and you are here defending your legal wife

Ok,true true,dis will be my last comment tdy...lol

Cancer killed him & wen he travelled to d US to receive treatment & became unconscious for months,Jim nvr visited. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by selingel: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Have you noticed something of recent? All those who have one way or the other milked this country dry, are having judgement passed right in their presence. Either their child or ward, is being stabbed in Uk, or being killed in Dubai, or the corpse of their child (like that of Nwobodo), goes missing before burial. Whichever way, they all have one thing in common; they are all burying their children with their own hands.
This should serve as a deterent to those currently serving (or do I say, STEALING).
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Chigold101(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
desgiezd:
Hmmm! The rich also cry.

Their cry is not that of money, cars, houses or other materialistic things, its far deeper!!
humn... Much more deeper
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by onadana: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
shocked shocked shocked...stranger than fiction...karma has a strange way of catching up with you..bro!
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Louislewis: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Jim Nwaobodo, accept my heartfelt condolence over the death of your son. I wish to inform you to accept whatever that are happening to the corpse of your dear son with good faith. Have it in mind that, it is the wish of a reasonable father to have him buried by his sons and daughters than father burying his sons or daughters. In our tradition, it is not your responsibility to bury your own son when the decease has younger ones. So therefore, what your children did was not out of place. By now, I believe the death of your son should override whatever "Political Primaries" you may be thinking of. You should be in a sober mode and think about how you will re-organise your household. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by carpmam: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Y must he disinherit them f their inheritance
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Obinnio: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
temitemi1:
What they did was an act of bastard!!!
don't judge if U don't know the full story
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Obinnio: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bennyberry:
This kind tin when person dy hear eh..people get mind ooh.kidnapping a dead body..dy don't want their dead brother to rest in Peace.
Maybe dy want to eat the deceased.#tufiaka
I guess U are Igbo with the word U use "tufiakwa" . Don't judge if U don't know the full story, the children are very much right in what they did, the son wouldn't have rested in peace if Jim have had his way. The son is generally the oldest of son and should inherit the fathers main compound but no,jim gave it to second wife and children,if jim so much love his second wife,he should have build a mansion for them around or on another land and respect Igbo tradition by giving the eldest what rightfully belongs to him no matter how beautiful or wretched the compound is, but no he pushed Ifeanyi away even when he was alive,and to think of even not burying him in his own compound is even a sacrilage, it would have been bigger sacrilage if the children allow their eldest bro to be buried outside his fathers compound,
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Niseamaka(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
U
fpeter:

Nobody should even divorce,I listened to a message by the Late Myles Munroe
There's something he said that stuck with me, he said "Death is better and way
easier than divorce, when a spouse dies he's dead and buried but when you get
a divorce, it doesn't end cos you'll keep bumping into each other, hearing from
each other or having to do stuff together for the kids and that hurts"

I wish no one should divorce but marriages these days are very bumpy, no more peace.
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Niseamaka(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
lonelydora:
I am 100% in support of what they did. You want to bypass culture because of one yeye love for the other woman. Your children are protecting the right of your first son.

Disown them? No, it's a matter of time.

I agree it's igbo inheritance culture but it is also within our culture for a father, still alive, to give any of his properties to any of his children. Culture or no culture, any father should share his properties as he deemed fit if he is still alive, taking into account the nature of his relationship with the children. Some Children have behaved very awfully towards their dad, some even killed their dad. What is the purpose of wills. We have to adhere to our culture but if a man is still alive, he should be allowed to bequeath his properties to his children as his heart desires. And very importantly, people should start fighting to provide for themselves, not to depend on their father's properties.
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Niseamaka:

I agree it's igbo inheritance culture but it is also within our culture for a father, still alive, to give any of his properties to any of his children. Culture or no culture, any father should share his properties as he deemed fit if he is still alive, taking into account the nature of his relationship with the children. Some Children have behaved very awfully towards their dad, some even killed their dad. What is the purpose of wills. We have to adhere to our culture but if a man is still alive, he should be allowed to bequeath his properties to his children as his heart desires. And very importantly, people should start fighting to provide for themselves, not to depend on their father's properties.
Is it about property, really? Is it too much to ask that his son be allowed a final resting place in his Father's compound? After pleas even from their Bishop, he refused him burial site in his Compound. Grab Saturday Sun of 6/12/1s. No one's talking about Property here yet sad
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Izunwa(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Story for the gods. As Ifeanyi giant reach finish, una come dey tell me say him corpse dey miss Someone is not really tellin us the truth of what happened to this dude.
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by ajebuter(f): 12:24am On Dec 10, 2014
That's really sad and disrespectul to the deceased.

Whatever grdge they have against their father should not go this far.

They should respect and dignify the deceased with a decent burial first, then slug it out with their dad.

Please show some respect for the man's bereavement and allow him bury his son with dignity.
He has suffrered the most painful blow losing a grown son, don't complicate his sadness please.
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Niseamaka(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2014
chimkaire:
Is it about property, really? Is it too much to ask that his son be allowed a final resting place in his Father's compound? After pleas even from their Bishop, he refused him burial site in his Compound. Grab Saturday Sun of 6/12/1s. No one's talking about Property here yet sad

The bottom line is property, who ultimately inherits the main family compound, b/w current wife/kids vs ex wife/kids.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by KanwuliaJara: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Only in this tribe! grin
Dem dey tief corpse too? shocked
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Kidstell: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2014
There is much than meets the eye. A lot of things are hidden in this story. No violence reported at the morgue yet body got missing. And someone said it is theft, every broken home will remain broken and what ever you say when you are angry is a sum total of all the odds that you have against your opponent. Truth be told, this can only happen if one side fails to accept or sympathize with another appropriately, then aggression comes into play. Hence,..
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Applaner: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
y was he(Nwabodo) in a haste to burry his son? barely two weeks afta his death just for political reason.

this is suspicious
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Dannyblaze: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Nihilist:

Sounds like a Pete Edochie film...

Just imagine Pete Edochie saying this....Go on...I'm sure you are reading this in Pete Edochie's voice right now.

In fact, Jim Nwobodo should have ended his speech with the words "The Igwe must hear this"

That would have been classic
lol.... I don laff so tey I no no wen I release!
U funny die, only u be character.
Classic indeed
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by fpeter(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Niseamaka:
U

I wish no one should divorce but marriages these days are very bumpy, no more peace.

I agree with you but then remember no two human beings can stay without disagreeing also what
happened to the good old days of our grandparents who stuck together through the tides, we need
to bring back those days and respect the institution of marriage as God intended it from Genesis..
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Ndipe(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2015
aviazuva:
A heart brake at old age is not what any man can wish himself.

I remember Jim in his days as governor and his fight with NPN and Onoh na Ngwo (ani nefu Ngwu)

Shagari used to call him the weeping governor.

when the federal government denied him license to import machines for

A state tv station he wanted to build, he smuggled them in. for that NPN called him smuggling governor.

During occasions, the seat of the firsty lady used to be empty and we thought his wife was a spirit.

Stories that time was that he sent people to beg his wife to come back but she refused.

Nobody was told why she left, but we assume that what made a woman to reject the Chair of a first lady was bigger than big

Anyway, Sad is your story, Oga Jim.

Your own royal rumble did not even wait for you to die before it started like the other big men dem.

One thing though- you must settle this matter before you die otherwise your whole life story will amount to SAD SAD SADNESS

Almighty God give you wisdom in this.

AVIANAZUKWA

"weeping" governor was actually the late Sam Mbakwe.
Re: Missing Corpse Saga: Jim Nwobodo Disowns Former Wife’s Children by Ndipe(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
selingel:
Have you noticed something of recent? All those who have one way or the other milked this country dry, are having judgement passed right in their presence. Either their child or ward, is being stabbed in Uk, or being killed in Dubai, or the corpse of their child (like that of Nwobodo), goes missing before burial. Whichever way, they all have one thing in common; they are all burying their children with their own hands.
This should serve as a deterent to those currently serving (or do I say, STEALING).

That's cold, what proof do you have that Jim Nwobodo embezzled money? You dont know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Osinbajo Gifts Amina Mohammed A Nigerian Flag / Boris Johnson Visits Nigerian Navy's Unity Ship At Victoria Island. Photos / NYSC Secretariat, Streets And Houses Flooded With Water In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.