Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari (50071 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
Those who allow their head to be used to break coconut may not live to partake out of it

Recall that Pres Jonathan out of naivety and bad advise from charlatans like Femi Fani Kayode,Doyin Okupe etc chose to propagate the Gospel of Hate and Historical revisionism dating back to even the Civil war in order to tarnish GMB's image

During the 2015 election campaigns,President Jonathan did his best to create a wedge and expand the frontiers of hatred between the South Easterners and Buhari in order to make a political capital out of it

He intentionally played on the sentiments and emotions of the Igbos by uttering the now infamous quote of "How much did Nwobodo stole sef wey Buhari take jail am,Money that is not enough to buy a Peugout 504 car"

The same man that he thought he was being sympathetic with for being jailed 'unjustly' by GMB was even the first to issue a congratulatory message to Gen Buhari immediately he was declared the winner of the election and have now gone ahead to pay homage and probably strategically position himself and his business concern into a favourable position with Buhari

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Mogidi: 2:23pm On May 05, 2015
I see Nwobodo visiting the president elect, nothing wrong with it.

Am still waiting to see pictures of Shekau visiting the president elect, I guess that was done off camera eh?

Why not on camera?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by midolian(m): 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
Interesting..I respect this man for one thing. For keeping quiet during campaign even when GEJ was using his name to woo the igbos..it was an opportunity for him to get his own share of the dollars going round, u know.

Buh OP, when next you want to quote sombori, you quote verbatim...GEJ said "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?..I don't know where you got ur "steal" from.

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Feranchek(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
Nna rapu matter ka Mathias jide ya biko. I'm sure the man's got some other plans. Buh like I usually do concerning naija politricks matter, sit and watch in 3D with a bowl of popcorn wey join together wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by chibas: 2:32pm On May 05, 2015
Afterall stealing is not corruption in GEJ diction,sa se eleyi ti o fe se ki o ko igba re.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Eshinwaju: 2:33pm On May 05, 2015
Sai Baba...... we love you.... grin grin The man hates corruption no be small.....see d expression on his face..still disgusted by JM..... grin grin

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by ayourbamie: 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by chibas: 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
Chang loading,no bi seresere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by PassingShot(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:
Sai Baba...... we love you.... grin grin The man hates corruption no be small.....see d expression on his face..still disgusted by JM..... grin grin

You can say that again.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by ramdris(m): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
GEJ shey u see ur life for market now abi?............. tongue

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Infact Baba Buhari out of courtesy could not have turned back Jim and his entourage at this point in time but i am sure once he gets sworn in,there are people he would not want to be seen with

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by hazyfm: 2:44pm On May 05, 2015
so interesting
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by hazyfm: 2:47pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Am still waiting to see pictures of Shekau visiting the president elect, I guess that was done off camera eh?

Mogidi when will your Ogidi brain ripe??

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Mogidi: 2:48pm On May 05, 2015
hazyfm:

Mogidi when will your Ogidi brain ripe??

bros how far?

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by hazyfm: 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

bros how far?

Free me

26 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
I am very sure that by now any smart and open-minded Igbo would have known that majority of their elites only use them to play politics and negotiate a good deal for themselves

A situation whereby these Elders keep spreading hateful messages whenever their bread is being buttered around one individual against his opponent ONLY for them to do a 180 degree and start hobnobbing with the other man you have been conditioned to loath and hate thereby leaving you confused and in the lurch

People should watch out for Ifeanyi Uba and few other 'friends' of GEJ to pay homage on Buhari before or immediately after GMB gets sworn in

36 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by HzRF(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
Those who allow their head to be used to break coconut may not live to partake out of it

Recall that Pres Jonathan out of naivety and bad advise from charlatans like Femi Fani Kayode,Doyin Okupe etc chose to propagate the Gospel of Hate and Historical revisionism dating back to even the Civil war in order to tarnish GMB's image

During the 2015 election campaigns,President Jonathan did his best to create a wedge and expand the frontiers of hatred between the South Easterners and Buhari in order to make a political capital out of it

He intentionally played on the sentiments and emotions of the Igbos by uttering the now infamous quote of "How much did Nwobodo steal sef wey Buhari take jail am,Money that is not enough to buy a Peugout 504 car"

The same man that he thought he was being sympathetic with for being jailed 'unjustly' by GMB was even the first to issue a congratulatory message to Gen Buhari immediately he was declared the winner of the election and have now gone ahead to pay homage and probably strategically position himself and his business concern into a favourable position with Buhari
What did Northerners played against Goodluck

He's using Boko Haram to kill us, he's an Infidel etc
Is a good sign

So because buahri won
GEJ is naïve

I beg enjoy ur ranting till the honeymoon is over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Arbiola(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Smh,Igbos and stealing ehn..

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by omenka(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

You keep making a very big fool of yourself with every single comment.

@post: Nice one Jim. The people who matter are making the right choices while inconsequential dolts keep spitting trash behind keyboards.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by omenka(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
midolian:
Interesting..I respect this man for one thing. For keeping quiet during campaign even when GEJ was using his name to woo the igbos..it was an opportunity for him to get his own share of the dollars going round, u know.

Buh OP, when next you want to quote sombori, you quote verbatim...GEJ said "How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?..I don't know where you got ur "steal" from.
You are not nice at all. cheesygrin

16 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Sooroptimist1: 3:06pm On May 05, 2015
HzRF:

[s]What did Northerners played against Goodluck

He's using Boko Haram to kill us, he's an Infidel etc
Is a good sign

So because buahri won
GEJ is naïve

I beg enjoy ur ranting till the honeymoon is over[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by importexpert(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2015
Nigerian politics. U just need to be extra smart
Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by theV0ice: 3:28pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

cheesy cheesy this defeat pain u pass jonathan

You have to be cured of this bitterness.....its unhealthy even for an enemy

33 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by maryam6(f): 3:39pm On May 05, 2015
Arbiola:
bro, do not start it.

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by hayoakins(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2015
There is never a permanent friend in politics but permanent INTEREST!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Lilimax(f): 3:58pm On May 05, 2015
This Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo sef?
Always parading in the corridors of power trying to make himself relevant.?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by danot1030: 4:00pm On May 05, 2015
Jonathan is inexperience in matter of politics.

6 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by focus7: 4:05pm On May 05, 2015
More Igbos lobbying their way to Buhari, the Yorubas and the Hausa that voted Buhari are not doing same. The developement is welcome though.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2015
Jonathan will be pained.

8 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by obailala(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2015
Politics! ...and it gets more and more interesting!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 05, 2015
Arbiola:

Akpa amu

10 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo Visits Buhari by bashydemy(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
See as them dey make fool of GEJ hahaha

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.