Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246207 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
edozieh:

biko what was the 1st question you saw?

tell me about yourself, with four options. i picked one and the timer kept counting and the next question didnt load, when i got to 16 secs, browser displayed server taking too long....
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by pastorgt: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
is anyone through yet? dont want to fall victim of any site hanging ooo wink
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dannyblac(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
ooooooh!! I don forget to click 'Try again' because of u people.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by cisca4us: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
MY FRND OWN DON OPEN BUT HIM DE FEAR TO LOGIN COS OF DIS NETWORK WAHALA... STERLING SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DE DE?? I TAYA OOOOOOOO
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I'm using a 2g phone
na mid night u go write ur own be that grin

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by odilile: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
I was able 2 log in and started the test,answered jst 2question and site started loading and all I saw was thank 4 participating. really scam
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lusco(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
TOoooooo slowwwww infact not openin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Olutola88:
OMG! Seems the whole Nigeria was invited for this test! Chineke Olorun Oba o!
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by nellyquash(f): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
odilile:
I was able 2 log in and started the test,answered jst 2question and site started loading and all I saw was thank 4 participating. really scam

What's d questions like?

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fmarshal(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
The test page isn't opening. I suspect heavy traffic on the site. Na wa o! when man go kom fit take the test na!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kenjava20: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
This sterling bank people no dey serious at all.. they should have group people into batches and the website is just loading their webpage has if am using a 1963 Computer.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
odilile:

a yahh, sorry bout that. biko what were the 2 questions? thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by nellyquash(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sitting in a cyber cafe n staring at everyone, yet to buy a time
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Dannyblac(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg! na me this thing pain pass. wey i don carry all my family members to come solve math and English. I come dey hear say na personality test.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by luvility(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
guess they don't av account of those they sent msg tooo, to many people trying to log in at d same time....tired already
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
u21day:

tell me about yourself, with four options. i picked one and the timer kept counting and the next question didnt load, when i got to 16 secs, browser displayed server taking too long....

wow, thanks, God bless you.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mankevo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
A friend is trying to log in wt a super sonic speed WiFi in China, and wa sai! the error code is unreadable. Keep the spirit guys, the site is down!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am done with the text. Make sure the last two digit in your password is typed in CAPs. It was a personality text and interesting. Is not what you can manipulate. GOODLUCK to you all.

Lemme relax and wait for other peoples testimonies
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Foolish bank and their test.

Don't they know the test site would crash? Makes you wonder what's in the head of all those their First Class and so called Cisco Certified IT guys there.

All they need to do is increase the number concurrent access to the site and host it on a bigger capacity server which are abound in the bank. Sending an email that you can take test any time between that period 22 minutes to test is just bull-crap! No assurance the site would even be better by 2pm when test must have ended.

Standard Chartered Bank offer similar tests but server don't go crashing undecided

#Mtscheeeeeeew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kris4ty: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
I don tire
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by dybaba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
My Laptop battery don dey die ooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by coolest01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dannyblac:
Abeg! na me this thing pain pass. wey i don carry all my family members to come solve math and English. I come dey hear say na personality test.
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by sonyjacobs(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
the site is totally down
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tshift: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
the page is still not opening here as at 12:44pm.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by gingger(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Still can't login cry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by edozieh: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I am done with the text. Make sure the last two digit in your password is typed in CAPs. It was a personality text and interesting. Is not what you can manipulate. GOODLUCK to you all.

Lemme relax and wait for other peoples testimonies

wow, nice. you successfully answered all questions without network ish? please what were the questions like? thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fumilara: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marvin67:
ok . I leave a wedding i'm attending, rush to the closest cafe by 12;02, request for 30mins, afterall, the test would last for just 5mins, I said to myself, in 20mins i should be done, and i'd return to the wedding to join my friends, but here i am still sitted in the cafe, with 2mins of my 30mins remaining, and site neva even open.
Same here oooo, I left my grandma's burial for a cafe, only to get here, n the site is not going
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Yeahreen(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
omo like play like play 1 hour don dey reach ooo..no bodi dan do d test...make e no be like dis till 2pm oooo...#Abeg, My Heaven On Earth Blessing smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kris4ty: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Help me ooo... The site x nt opening ooooo cry

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
Marvin67:
ok . I leave a wedding i'm attending, rush to the closest cafe by 12;02, request for 30mins, afterall, the test would last for just 5mins, I said to myself, in 20mins i should be done, and i'd return to the wedding to join my friends, but here i am still sitted in the cafe, with 2mins of my 30mins remaining, and site neva even open.
You see why tablet is important. I am still on my bed trying....I got stuck at the take tast page.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by adefreshguy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
I can't access d site o. Any help pls
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lusco(f): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
I left d cafem..... Wats hapenin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.