Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246532 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rhody005: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=phydelise post=28847384][/quote]

Yes
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopemidorcy: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
the test has been postponed....says a customer care officer. she sed a new date and time will be communicated

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by radiance26(f): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigblxd:
I just spoke with the Sterling bank CC on 014484481 and was told in good authority that the exam has been postponed due to the log in challenges. I was specifically asked to endeavour to communicate this to other applicants and that we will all be contacted through mail on the new date and time. Thank You.
Are u sure? Cos dis pple... hmmm
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Abdomox: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bros, habatically! They no tweet am say dey don postpone, why dey go com tell you to spread the news.....u be NTA

bigblxd:
I just spoke with the Sterling bank CC on 014484481 and was told in good authority that the exam has been postponed due to the log in challenges. I was specifically asked to endeavour to communicate this to other applicants and that we will all be contacted through mail on the new date and time. Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by frajoe2reel: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
bigblxd:
guy are u for real because av been trying the line like for forever
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lumydees:
Sterling bank should go to hell, have got better things to do than waste my time up here. This kind of mess up shows their weakness. Am not to work there, no, I deserve a better job. A bank that can't prove to millions of people the security of their money with this little things like this, if atleast they got some intelligence they could have at least contracted this to the recruitment agencies . Bleep u. And Bleep your test.
well said!

im so fccking pissed with the whole nonsense
!!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by NDprudent(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Choi!! E no easy o!! After I ride bicycle 4 15mins 2 cyber cafe, disppl come dey show me error 504......man don suffer
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ayoballs: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sterling bank knows what they are doing...lot of people find it difficult to acess their portal sucessfully until the time was up.hope they contact us soon.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Kayman4life(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
I am tired of this test. Since 12pm i cant connect.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rhody005:

Yes
Thanks for the info, I was about trying article 419 before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by wolexy2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
I can't help it but to laugh out loud.
Na etisalat tin sure pass for now.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Urlahwahleh: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
phydelise:
Its 2:59pm already, article 404 still not found.
Guy U don make me 4get ma nameoooooooo Coz I laugh so teeee..., the test dey ask for ma name, I no fit remember
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Which kin yeye hacking grin who den wan deceive?

Yeahreen:
Owk, Let's See How it goes!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
ok if anybody has gotten a mail about the test been rescheduled pls inform the house abeg!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
Like seriously ....they made the site to accomodate 80K do they know how many people they sent emails to? Abi dem nor sabi say for Project Management you make allowance for spill overs? Crazy people

bobbyod:
Sterling Bank Plc ‏@Sterling_Bankng 1h1 hour ago
The #SterlingCall Test has been extended until 4pm. You can access it after 2pm until 4pm.
0 replies 5 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet5 Favorite1
More

Sterling Bank Plc ‏@Sterling_Bankng 23m23 minutes ago
Like we said, the site can take over 80,000 applicants but some people are trying to hack the site therefore making it difficult for others.
0 replies 11 retweets 2 favorites
Reply Retweet11 Favorite2
More

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by bigtt76(f): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hahahaha ...nyash nor bi for free or every dick and harry jooooooor wink

scarr:

if d pay is good and d MD na hans guy, just close eye give am d nyansh and get d job.......im sure some guy is getting d nyash for free...........biko dont take this the wrong way o grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Urlahwahleh:

Guy U don make me 4get ma nameoooooooo Coz I laugh so teeee..., the test dey ask for ma name, I no fit remember
Hahahahaha......I beg try remember before the test reschedule day ooo.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Urlahwahleh: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=radiance26 post=28847672]
Are u sure? Cos dis pple... hmmm[/quote
Guy it real and factual. I av just confirmed myself though it pain me say I still av to add call card money to 2hrs cyber cafe time but I blv sterling ancestor will pay be me back one day.............
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Durchess(f): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
All ds ppl sayin they spoke wit customer care rep. . Tk it easy o, 2day is sat .
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Ambi25: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dont bore ur self grab this job b4 he pass u
http://nigeriajobhiring..com/2013/11/blog-post.html
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Durchess:
All ds ppl sayin they spoke wit customer care rep. . Tk it easy o, 2day is sat .
Almost all the banks work on Saturdays coz of the ongoing BVN registration.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ziego(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
Rilwayne001:
[size=15pt] This whole ish is a SCAM [/size]

Patientlt waiting for skye bank to do the needful

**am out**

How did u apply?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Lysah(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Make God help me o,left my 3months old baby in the hands of my sis to go run my online test at the cafe,I dey open,e no gree,dem dey call me for house to come breastfeed baby,life no easy o.Sterling bank I leave u to God.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=Urlahwahleh post=28848269][/quote]
Laughing in Spanish at those who spent time and money at the cafe. It shows your determination and sacrifice. We will get there by God grace.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by phydelise: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lysah:
Make God help me o,left my 3months old baby in the hands of my sis to go run my online test at the cafe,I dey open,e no gree,dem dey call me for house to come breastfeed baby,life no easy o.Sterling bank I leave u to God.lol
Its a sacrifice and God is not asleep. He will see u tru.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
ziego:

How did u apply?

Apply for what? or you mean skye bank?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
#SterlingCall

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by XKZ(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Coolstan: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
hiss* On top of what? Really they should sack their IT/Technical staff because this shows that they're not up to the task
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Durchess(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
phydelise:

Almost all the banks work on Saturdays coz of the ongoing BVN registration.
ok sir
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by truvine(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
stynhaq:
embarassed

Just Because say man dey find daily bread, Sterling just dey use us learn whether na flour or garri them suppose use bake bread.

am laughing unclad.... chai! chai !! chai !!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.