Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246223 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by xtanburg: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Please help me people,how do I select best answers for this test.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopemidorcy: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Site under optimization. Who got same message
i just got the same

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by folash: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Site under optimization. Who got same message
Same here...guess the site is being upgraded
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by magicfingers009: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2014
edozieh:

They prolly codes some chronic logic into it. Like "less than or equal to 80 = fail, else pass.
Exactly my thoughts. embarassed
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by magicfingers009: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2014
shakuroau:
This people are funny. Is 80 below 80. Sterling need to check what these programmers are doing. See below picture for better view
[img][/img]
Same thing happened to me.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by easiaq(m): 2:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Hi application is currently undergoing optimization.do chk soon..thats what d site display whn i open it oo @this hr
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by donigspain2(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2014
sniperwolf:
Hey, MORGAN grin grin grin
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tessy02(f): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Hehehehehe, since pple dt Scored 80 ddn't make it...what I narrow escape 4 me dt got 81%...Thk u Lord!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lopemidorcy: 5:23am On Dec 14, 2014
tessy02:
Hehehehehe, since pple dt Scored 80 ddn't make it...what I narrow escape 4 me dt got 81%...Thk u Lord!!
please did u just do it. bin trying it since midnight
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by vykta: 5:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Pshew wasted 300 in cafe tryna do d darn test
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tessy02(f): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2014
truvine:

you can go ahead now
i think the site is now less congested
and when you experience slow network or "check your connection, just refresh, it will return you to the very last question and even refresh your time back to 5 minutes again

best of luck
Tnx dear.. V done mine,I got 81%..d refreshing of page really worked 4 me cos I started with 2mins,I refreshed d page 5mins ws given to me

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2014
just finished the test..scored 81%

Your Score!

adeniyi thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 81%

adeniyi, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.

Thank you for participating.

it seems everyone scored that passed scored 81%?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kenkristoph(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Just did mine now and my score is 94%...to God be the glory!!! But my time was 2mins...is it just me or have they changed the time from 5mins to 2mins...if you're yet to take the test, take note of that.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Durchess(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2014
i jz took d test, i scored 86percent.....nd d tym wasnt up 2 5mins
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Lennylinconlee(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2014
stynhaq:
Just did mine and scored 82%

In my opinion, it isn't necessarily a marketing job. They are just using it as part of logic.

Now I can rest. Wish you guys all the best. Cheers.

Guy that is ur own opinion. Nobody no their plan either marketing or not....
Mind u...sterling bank want to go into full Retail banking and dey will need more sales staff....
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Lennylinconlee(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2014
U can do it on the phone ...but u need to use UC Browser. Did mine tru that but scored 68%
Shit!!!! naa only dem no how dem dy do the scoring oooo bcus me choose everthing that relate to marketing

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Azumarine: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2014
Thank You Lord, Just did mine now and i scored 80% so unfortunatemy sister scored 78%, thank God still one out of the family made it, Heaven on earth grin

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Urlahwahleh: 7:05am On Dec 14, 2014
Pls house I am on the hot seat now. I jus log in through my BB but after the page that do the intro stuff. I click on start the test now but no question is being displayed for me and today is Sun. No cafe fit open. Any help will be apprc8
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Mopricelezz(f): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2014
VivaDeAngelo:

Gratias bro!!! I will download the UC browser asap,any specific version of the UC browser?

Anyway I used UC Browser 8.1.. All d best
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kov624665(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2014
UCWEB mobile browser has done it...I scored 84% with average score of 80%. I Thank The Lord!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Thank God ! I did mine this morning 14/12/2014 7.01am, and I scored 84% !
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Debbyug(f): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2014
MrMash:
Just discovered you have to claim to b what you ain't to pass the test.
Answering truthfully won't get u an above average mark.
I think datz wat d test is all about....if u are sincere, u won't make it in dat test..its all about wat u are not..

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by macjireh: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2014
i don't know wats happening to mine. I'm using opera mini and it worked for d first 2questions after dat it took me back to LOGIN page and it refused to continue.
Anyone with me, wats d way out
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by kov624665(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
adeniyisavage:
just finished the test..scored 81%

Your Score!

adeniyi thank you taking out time to complete this test. You have successfully completed the test and your score has been recorded.

You scored 81%

adeniyi, Congratulations, you scored above the average which is 80%. You will be contacted via email.

Thank you for participating.

it seems everyone scored that passed scored 81%?

I scored 84%
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2014
Debbyug:
I think datz wat d test is all about....if u are sincere, u won't make it in dat test..its all about wat u are not..
No I think it's all about what the firm needs which you think you are capable of doing.
From what my experience, you should read the instruction before answering the questions.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Abdomox: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
olatricia:
some few hours back, we were all quick to condemn sterling bank for not conducting a proper CBT, but in all fairness to sterling, I think they ve tried and fine their best to save the day. and let's not forget that the originator of this recruitment process was Chaz-B. may his soul rest in peace. you are fondly remembered by me. if not for anything for initiating this and me participating in it also. I wish us all the best in this. Thanks to Sterling, for fairness. And to Chaz-B, for compassion on the teeming unemployed young Nigerians.

May his soul RIP #amen.....pls who is Chaz-B?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by fotadmowmend(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
fotadmowmend:
Thank God ! I did mine this morning 14/12/2014 7.01am, and I scored 84% !
If you see me dancing in church today don't ask why !
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by tessylove2(f): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2014
Yipeee I just did mine around 6.30am and I scored 95% ....TUJ
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Meemeey: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2014
Pls v bn unable to log in and write the test,so i decided to go for forget password and since den i cnt activate my account.pls wt cn i do
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by VocalWalls: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2014
I hit a 90.

Really wanted 100. lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by opeyemmmy(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2014
VocalWalls:
I hit a 90.

Really wanted 100. lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Nwanne, come and show me the way na. Biko angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.