Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (246173 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
I know too many pple we take this for granted, some we even called it fraud. But, at the end of the exercise, the fortunate ones who yeilded to my instruction will smile home and come back here to testify.To get the questions, send #400 airtime (mtn) and your e-mail to 08038499674. GOODLUCK
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
harffie:
if your phone has OS7 upward

Is a blackberry curve OS7 or upward?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Robertnnaemeka(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
If I am right, the aptitude test is a fraud. There may be a genuine one. But the one my fiancée got was a fraud. She had told me that she got the invitation although she did not apply. Being a fraud expert, at least in my own right, I went to work. I clicked a link supposed to lead to sterling bank website. Then googled sterling bank Nigeria. The two website were as different as black is from white. So, be on your guard. Never enter a sensitive password or your email it bank account could be hacked. Never pay any money if they ask you.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Robertnnaemeka(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Stop this fraud! I wish I can set EFCC against you.
ChEkWaSIyKe:
I know too many pple we take this for granted, some we even called it fraud. But, at the end of the exercise, the fortunate ones who yeilded to my instruction will smile home and come back here to testify.To get the questions, send #400 airtime (mtn) and your e-mail to 08038499674. GOODLUCK
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Daluuzor(m): 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Securittyy!!!! come get this broke arss nigga!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by cephsaidu(m): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2014
The test would prolly be on gmat based questions, current affairs and try to know the names of their executives. . Goodluck :-)
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by harffie(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Robertnnaemeka:
If I am right, the aptitude test is a fraud. There may be a genuine one. But the one my fiancée got was a fraud. She had told me that she got the invitation although she did not apply. Being a fraud expert, at least in my own right, I went to work. I clicked a link supposed to lead to sterling bank website. Then googled sterling bank Nigeria. The two website were as different as black is from white. So, be on your guard. Never enter a sensitive password or your email it bank account could be hacked. Never pay any money if they ask you.
Bro, it might be true tho, some hackers might you this job thingy for a platform to operate! Nevertheless, there are three different segment when we applied (3PA, Meet the executive n Get ready for work), so I think based on that which one applied for, questions would be based! Its okay to be careful..
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by juli4dad(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2014
You can click on this link to generate your password
http://www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall/quiz/index.php?request=forgotPassword
Good luck
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by adefreshguy(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
pls i need u guys help, i got the msg too, and i have bin trying to generate the password bt am not receving dier msg bk on my email.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by pearlmma05(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Please anyone who has any useful material regarding the test tomorrow should please send it to pearlmma05@gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Donemmex(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2014
pls anybody dat have practice material shd send it to dis email.........pinkypissy@gmail.........d test is 2mao and i no get any material to study,,,,,GOD BLESS
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by owolabiolakunl(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello house, I followed the link in my junk mail to generate my password but I can't input my e-mail address. Maybe its because I'm usin a phone. I'll go to a cyber cafe and try it again.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ganiyheart(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
PopeUDENSI:

I jst got mine with four different numbers and two letters as the last. Pls confirm if ds is how urs appear.
yes two letters.. the letters are abbreviation of ur names
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Franky9584(m): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2014
I guess d test z 2moro and am yet 2get my password. Plz hw do i go abt it?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by iamosamede55: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2014
u are not in this alone.. i have been trying to generate a password 2 days nw.. the whole thing is becoming suspicious sef
Franky9584:
I guess d test z 2moro and am yet 2get my password. Plz hw do i go abt it?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by iamosamede55: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
One word.. ODE!!!
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by vkonkwo: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
@ wunmi590 pls sister, could you please send the test questions to konkwoonyedikachi@gmail.com

thanks

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Tomjazzy2: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2014
vkonkwo:
@ wunmi590 pls sister, could you please send the test questions to konkwoonyedikachi@gmail.com

thanks
Please enough of all this email spamming angry
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Olutola88(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2014
The other thread was closed because pple have been littering the thread with email addresses. No one has Past Questions for the Sterling test. Wunmi has only been sending conventional Gmat questions and not Sterling Bank test questions. If you need the Gmat Questions, send a mail to one of the thousand pple that dropped their email addresses. They will simply forward to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by walearoy(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2014
I heard its personality test
If its true, the test is just going to check your consistency.
Wish all of us success. smiley
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Busbar(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
harffie:
Bro, it might be true tho, some hackers might you this job thingy for a platform to operate! Nevertheless, there are three different segment when we applied (3PA, Meet the executive n Get ready for work), so I think based on that which one applied for, questions would be based! Its okay to be careful..
Base on d just concluded NNPC test, we all wrote d same question (eperience hire, graduate trainee and trainee operator)
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by harffie(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Busbar:

Base on d just concluded NNPC test, we all wrote d same question (eperience hire, graduate trainee and trainee operator)
Hmm its well
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mrcassanova(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
so where can we get possible questions
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by dremology: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yeah! Is true.. Dat everyone is requesting for sterling bank test; nobody can get dat. Is only normal gmaths question that people have been sending to one anoda jst as an enablement for preparation, and moreover, no one can tell how the test will look like. Except if someone have a deep experience about it. Best of luck.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
scarr:

ure a degenerated fool...I bid u lifetim of hardship angry
Oga your vexation no be for here ooh.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
walearoy:
I heard its personality test
If its true, the test is just going to check your consistency.
Wish all of us success. smiley
This my UBA bros,u sef waka come...lol
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by eboni112004: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello guys!

Please where is this venue? 'STERLINGCALL PORTAL' or are we doing the test from our respective homes?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by walearoy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
cutetonye009:
This my UBA bros,u sef waka come...lol

Lolz
Man must wack nah!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Lekcy001(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
eboni112004:
Hello guys!

Please where is this venue? 'STERLINGCALL PORTAL' or are we doing the test from our respective homes?
NO 1000 BADAGRY EXP ROAD BORN MADUGURI.....................cant u open ur eyes and read details?

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
I keep getting this response each time i try to request for my password. "The email address or phone number doesn't match our records" angry angry

Fellow NLers, whats the way out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.