Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

"Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo (28274 Views)

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / Buhari critically sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Cover Up His Health / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by jumobi1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Perhaps he should have let PDP conduct their primaries in a free and fair manner rather than trying to use his influence to decide the candidate.

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
arrangee

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by UnknownT: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
Lies

Baba is a Chess Player, he knew the end from the beginning.

He knew Yar'adua would not last and also knew GEJ would take over.

If he is bringing out people's skeletons, he should not exclude his own.
But he never knew that Jonathan will grow wings and chase him out.

2 Likes

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
ellechrystal:

Ehhhh! Shut it... Romance ko Romans ni..
Wetin b romance ? Na food.. mbok chere grin grin

Frankly I no understand wetin u de yarn o
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Trailblazer1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
They deceiver was deceived.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
MizMyColi:

Your wrong was thought tongue (sic)

Okay Smart Alec

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
UnknownT:
But he never knew that Jonathan will grow wings and chase him out.

The bush meat has turned around to catch the Hunter ni. grin
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

Check my most active sections, i rarely check the romance section. Na lies them dey sell there.

Okay...I go view ur profile sometime in d future kiss

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Whobedatte(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even me, an outsider, average Nigerian knows Yaradua isn't fit&GEJ wld make a disaster of a president if Yaradua dies.
Baba. It's your game plan only that your plans boomeranged

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Dreambeat: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
The more OBJ opens his mouth (or book),the more he loses his credibility and worsen his already battered image considering his ignominious years as the president of this country.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by juman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Three volumes of lies.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by bigglat: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:
Lies

Baba is a Chess Player, he knew the end from the beginning.

He knew Yar'adua would not last and also knew GEJ would take over.

If he is bringing out people's skeletons, he should not exclude his own.
. Useless Old man!
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by holatin(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
He did the right thing, he forsee other option to be bad for Nigeria so he took the post at the detriment of his health.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Hoii(m): 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blah blah blah
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by bigglat: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
An old man that knows how to tell lies like this. He should be ashamed. Why can't he declared this to the general public when President Yar'Adua's health began to deteriorate before he eventually died? I believe he would soon publish the part II of the book where he'll explain to Nigerians those behind Boko Haram. Useless old man!

2 Likes

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by ellechrystal(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
faceURfront:

Frankly I no understand wetin u de yarn o
Ok go under ur table n stand. U will understand. wink tongue
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by chamboy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think Yaradua did That becos he doesn't want Mr Clueless to take that P post

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by ellechrystal(f): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
kennygee:

Wetin Romance dey find for my profile?

Well, maybe the topic hit front page sha.
Lol.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by yoged(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
ameer2:
I think obj is jex criticizing pple in his book so dat it ll sell...#IWontBuyYourBookOldMan
and who cares if you buy or not.?
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by D9ty7(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Can somebody tell me what OBJ is up to? Is he trying to make things right at the end or what?
This one that he is criticising everybody, there has to be a reason behind it. Baba is no saint and we all know, he knows himself, but this book is potraying him like one.
*Yar adua decieved him, but I thought he is smarter than every Nigerian politically, how come? To the best of my knowledge, I'll say baba knew Yar adua was not gonna last and he wanted GEJ in that position. But as a result of their(OBJ and GEJ) relationship that went sour, baba is now using the opportunity to hit back at all of them.
I'll say baba wants us to buy his book and I will buy it. It looks interesting to me.

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Jocdon(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
When I meet u at oshodi bookshop then I will know what to tell u.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Maybe he is about to die
ndi amosu aka Witches and wizards start blabbing non stop just before pegging
RIP to OBJ in advance[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Koptala: 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
aresa:
Was he deceived about Jonadumb's crooked, corrupt and incompetent ways too before saddling Nigerians with that failed character??

Stop saying that about our president.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Orikinla(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am really impressed that of all the past heads of state of Nigeria, only Chief Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR, is an active writer and historian of the political history of Nigeria.

[size=18pt]Some of his over 28 books
My Command
Nzeogwu: An intimate portrait of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu 1987
Africa in Perspective: Myths and Realities (The Russell C. Leffingwell lectures)
Jun 1987
Forging a Compact in U.S.-African Relations: The Fifth David M. Abshire Endow Ed Lecture, December 15, 1987 (Csis)
Africa Embattled: Selected Essays on Contemporary African Development
War Wounds: Development Costs of Conflict in Southern Sudan
Not My Will
Challenges of Leadership in Africa
Hope for Africa
A New Dawn
This Animal Called Man
Guides To Effective Prayer
Sermons from Prison
Africa Through the Eyes of A Patriot
I See Hope
My Watch Volume 1: Early Life and Military
My Watch Volume 2: Political and Public Affairs
2015[/size]

Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by darediamond(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrPresident1:
I think say baba na Ebora Owu, dem fit deceive evil spirit ne?
grin grin grin
You no say evil spirit tail get sickel cells too?
grin grin grin
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
ellechrystal:

Ok go under ur table n stand. U will understand. wink tongue

But I'm 6ft 1" na embarassed
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by fpeter(f): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
This man should just go and rest joor undecided
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by RealTechFreak: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Baba iyabooooooo! Since many years hv passed even if it ever happened, then picshure of where, when & hw he was deceiving u Or idonbelif it!
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]Maybe he is about to die
ndi amosu aka Witches and wizards start blabbing non stop just before pegging
RIP to OBJ in advance[/size]
how you take know , abi u follow ..... I ll report you to him .
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Orikinla:
I am really impressed that of all the past heads of state of Nigeria, only Chief Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR, is an active writer and historian of the political history of Nigeria.

Some of his over 28 books
My command
Nzeogwu: An intimate portrait of Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu by Olusegun Obasanjo (1987)
Forging a Compact in U.S.-African Relations: The Fifth David M. Abshire Endow Ed Lecture, December 15, 1987 (Csis... by Olusegun Obasanjo (Aug 1988)
Africa in Perspective: Myths and Realities (The Russell C. Leffingwell lectures) by Olusegun Obasanjo (Jun 1987)
Africa embattled: Selected essays on contemporary African development by Olusegun Obasanjo (1988)
A New Dawn: A Collection of Speeches of President Olusegun Obasanjo
Not my will by Olusegun Obasanjo (1990)
Hope for Africa
This animal called man
Guides to effective prayer by Olusegun Obasanjo (1998)
Sermons from prison
Africa through the eyes of a patriot
I see hope

opposite of what who we have in govt now .... fact remains leaders are writers and readers.
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
& plunged naija into comatose/cluelessness!
Re: "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo by LyfeJennings(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
This man i think he's saying the truth.
He's one of God's favorite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate / Dogara Seizes Computers At Appropriation Committee Secretariat Jibrin / Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate, Umo Eno Convicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.