Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North (17891 Views)

PDP House Of Rep. Primaries Results For Akwa Ibom State / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by eaglebride(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na today
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Anazp: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
lonelydora:
Go sit down. You think say politics is all about being popular on media. If you no clap hand follow person, others no go clap hand follow you. Politics is turn by turn. There are so many people on the queue.
well you're one of those people who make baseless comments. truth is politics is about money, not that nonsense you talking about. he doesnt seem to have that kind of cash or a godfather who does so sit ur asss down
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by garlicrey(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
who is 9ice am a driver in Brazil
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Apshiiiit attitude has taken over the once 9ice guy!
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by eaglebride(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na today...
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by gneisss: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
he should ride a donkey this time to the court and appeal....him feel say na studio house be dis
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sorry, politics is not for nice people. And I say this with all conviction. No pun intended.
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by kennyeast(m): 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
But this guy get big eyes o, not even state house of assembly, FEDERAL? ahhh!
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Bleshh: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
We want it to be shared. Stop being self centered.
stop whyning and simply Marry Me! I can assure u, u wont b fed up of balling hard!! grin
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Amya(f): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mr 9ice, please stop being a sour loser. You'd have started from a lower level where you honestly had a chance. Pick yourself up and move on.
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by toy1980: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
bishoppapi:

Then shut the Bleep up about the situation of the country and let the corrupt politicians ruling Nigeria before your father was born continue to rape you economically. You people complain about the current trend of recycled politicians ruling Nigeria since independence but you won't give young minds opportunity to try their luck. Moreover, what tells you people in the music industry only have the right to vote but not to be voted for? What tells you your own marriage is scandal free? So, you think it's not possible someone is fucking your wife right now? There are lots of good men, pastors, politicians etc whose marriages witnessed one scandal or the other. What does not kill you, makes you stronger. If you aint married now, do not think your marriage will be scandal free. Stay well bro.

My opinion, Your opinion.
Whether my wife/girlfriend is sleeping with another man is not the topic.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by clemzo101(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nxt time cut ur coat acording to ur cloth. Rep is too big for u.
tiwaz:
9ice is not happy about the APC Primary election that held this past Sunday and has petitioned APC Oyo state. Find his press statement below...

I Abolore Adegbola Akande an aspirant under All Progressive Congress party contest against the inconclusive primary election that was carried out at Soun Stadium in Ogbomosho North L.G.A. Area of Oyo State.

There were no ballot boxes, the electoral officers came to the venue 5:45pm same time an aspirant (Oye Oyewunmi) arrived at the venue, there were no delegate passes, there was no accreditation,

Ogbomosho North Local Government Delegates were not allowed to vote and just two local government participates during the election, Orire local government and Ogbomosho south local government, the election was carried out without preparation for lights and other necessaries to ensure smooth election at night.

I am using this medium to appeal to the appeal committee to render this election null and void with immediate effect, also another date and different venue outside the town should be schedule for a proper and free and fair election at a later date.

Abolore Adegbola Akande
Aspirant for Federal House of Representative Ogbomosho North, South and Orire Constituency.

www.pijango..com/2014/12/apc-primaries-9ice-petitions-apc-oyo.html
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by delors(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
The Yoruba will aptly say, "Igberaga ni n saaju igbera shan ile" (Meaning, Pride goes before a fall).
He was so so immature the way he went about his campaign...riding on a horse, wanting irunkere, etc not to mention his gragra poses in some of his campaign posters, the manner, tone n diction of his letters or press releases...Pride and inexperience killed him.

He forgot what happened to the esin iwajus, the Abiolas of yesteryears. "Maa jo lo mo nwo eyin re - Sunny Ade's song to late MKO Abiola.

Grow up Bashorun Gaa, before gongo go so on your head.

If 9ice had won, his 'pradogance' would have known no bounds...
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by kobikwelu(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
hahahahaha...
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
He should have started from State House of assembly, even Dayo Adeneye tried House of assembly but 9ice you went straight for House of Rep and against the son of the King Soun when the primary was held at Soun stadium

Abeg who are your advisers
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by ib22003(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
9ice has got some good pictures, Better luck next time, there is more to politics than what meets the eye

Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by stebell(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mumu dey worry nice abi na 9ice be him name.
Has he paid his dues to the No. 1 criminal of Naija politics aka Tinubu.

9ice welcome to the real deal.
kpele

1 Like

Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
I beg which election 9ice
Dey talk about is it not the free and fair election pple dey gather hype
Yeyenatus na 1by 1 ur so called free and fair election go dey get challenged
9ice take hrt
There is nothing u can do
Dem no need u
Better lobby with soun maybe him fit allow you sing for him campaign
Moreover studio never chase u comot
If you can't song again go buy 1
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by holatin(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
yorke1:

You again? Quote me next time and see thunder strike you!
The same thunder striking your family disabling them to reach old age ?
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by nigerianvenom(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
9ice,don't be surprise.u went to a party owned by tinubu and his rats.

the abracadabra isn't new to us.
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by alligatorswerve: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
understatement:
Eh 9ice!..lol

In as much as I wanted u to win,i think u were badly advised.How on earth could you contest with the prince of the land?a whole son of SOUN?...akala sef no fit for dat kind election.

Instead of crying like a baby,just accept the result NO BE MISTAKE and take it as part of LIFE DRAMA. prove to them u are 3310 and come back next time...

for your mind now. You dey rap abi
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by bigtt76(f): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Enuf gbaaguns grin House Representatives just lost a potential 'House Jester Leader' grin
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by bigtt76(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na likes wey den like you abi na likes wey you like pother people? grin

holatin:
sorry nice abi na nice sorry
Different maggi for different soup.
different problem for different person.
You no happy but me dey here dey jolly say my likes reach 5000 today
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by holatin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
bigtt76:
Na likes wey den like you abi na likes wey you like pother people? grin

haha tell me you dey tease me ?
the like wey people like my post for
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by adexlink(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Crystalline:
Would he have petitioned if after all these flaws, he won? Smh

He can't win because those flaws were planned to defeat him...
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by bigtt76(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
That is total posts on NL? Looks like somebody nor get it works that grin Chief Troller right?

holatin:

haha tell me you dey tease me ?
the like wey people like my post for
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by holatin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
bigtt76:
That is total posts on NL? Looks like somebody nor get it works that grin Chief Troller right?

seriously speaking I don't understand any thing you wrote
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by golddeejay(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
he shd do smth abt his fading voice and sing pete pete remix
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by simdam500(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dont feel bad. Aiye ye ye ye, aiye tamotiye.
Your number of vote should atleast tell you how much your fan base is...

I suggest u come back and gain the peoples heart, tell dem wat they wana hear, not what u wana do... Then u can climb again... That still doesnt say u wont loose...
Pete pete ta noni po pa, eni ba taba ko lo mo be ni
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by a9nyc2020(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
All these fake fake primaries being done in 9ja...they are just 4 doin sake...these things don't happen in #china where I reside
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Locapito(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Go and sit for gutter, u think politics is for riff raff? Instead of concentrating on his English Language "ogbomosho must be liberate".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Fund 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics / Willie Obiano Granted Bail, Yet To Meet Administrative Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.