Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North (17885 Views)

PDP House Of Rep. Primaries Results For Akwa Ibom State / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Onyi4live(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2014
But Mr9ice i believe you are not ignorance of all that, then you still allowed the Election to go on.. Assuming it went on your favour believe me you will not file a petition. Guyman like you lol...
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by bigtt76(f): 5:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Hahaha ....I was sleep typing I guess. I meant to say does that mean the likes are for just one post on NL or total likes based on your numerous posts? grin Found the answer though. Have a lovely day

holatin:
seriously speaking I don't understand any thing you wrote
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by caprini1: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2014
9ice with 2short.."Nigeria go better.....loju olote" and he wants to chop from Nigeria? Karma is a b*tch!
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Bolosiye: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Does nice realy tot he would emerge winner in the primaries? When haven't been tested and proven. What legacy or score card record has he earn for is name that makes him have the confidence of gunning for an elective office of such high repute? It is by climbing that one gets to the top of the lather.
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by folik121: 8:05am On Dec 10, 2014
I said it from day one that you go to wrong party, we know you as Akala boy, you can mark my word, not even Oyewumi or Mulikat (if contest in PDP) will win that seat, if Akala present another candidate in Labour Party
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by Tunagee(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2014
tiwaz:
9ice is not happy about the APC Primary election that held this past Sunday and has petitioned APC Oyo state. Find his press statement below...

I Abolore Adegbola Akande an aspirant under All Progressive Congress party contest against the inconclusive primary election that was carried out at Soun Stadium in Ogbomosho North L.G.A. Area of Oyo State.

There were no ballot boxes, the electoral officers came to the venue 5:45pm same time an aspirant (Oye Oyewunmi) arrived at the venue, there were no delegate passes, there was no accreditation,

Ogbomosho North Local Government Delegates were not allowed to vote and just two local government participates during the election, Orire local government and Ogbomosho south local government, the election was carried out without preparation for lights and other necessaries to ensure smooth election at night.

I am using this medium to appeal to the appeal committee to render this election null and void with immediate effect, also another date and different venue outside the town should be schedule for a proper and free and fair election at a later date.

Abolore Adegbola Akande
Aspirant for Federal House of Representative Ogbomosho North, South and Orire Constituency.

www.pijango..com/2014/12/apc-primaries-9ice-petitions-apc-oyo.html

who the Bleep is NICE?
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by holatin(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2014
bigtt76:
Hahaha ....I was sleep typing I guess. I meant to say does that mean the likes are for just one post on NL or total likes based on your numerous posts? grin Found the answer though. Have a lovely day

Alrite
Re: 9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North by londrina(f): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
eleko1:
Scam redefined! U wan use peeps money do Xmas/shine teeth dis Ember.If Ur motive isn't truth,May the gods smite U with blindness/paralysis U

my dear not every one live like U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps’ Minority Leadership: Atiku, Wike In Fresh War / God Spoke Through You When You Said ‘Emi Lokan’ – Awujale To Tinubu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives CAN President, Ayokunle, At His Residence In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.