Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! (4975 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Wins Adamawa PDP Governorship Primaries / Live Updates Of Lagos Apc Guber Primaries / Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP suspends Nuhu Ribadu, holds fresh National Assembly primaries in Yola

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Adamawa State has announced the immediate suspension of former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Malam Nuhu Ribadu, and the Principal Private Secretary to the President, Alhaji Hassan Tukur, for alleged anti-party activities. This was announced after a meeting of Stakeholders of Adamawa State PDP, who also condemned in strong terms the suspension of former National Chairman of the party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, by PDP National Working Committee (NWC).

The stakeholders, who are leaders of the party, include Governor Bala James Ngilari, Chief Juta, Mr. Andrawus Sawa, Brig-General Buba Marwa (rtd), Senator Grace Bent, Alhaji Mohammed Modibbo, Hajiya Halima, Ngable, and Aliyu Kama, among others.

Rising from their meeting yesterday in Yola, the stakeholders declared the National Assembly party primaries conducted in Abuja as not only illegal but a sham since the real elected delegates did not participate in the primaries. They consequently set in motion a machinery to hold fresh primaries today in Yola.

The decision, they said, was as a result of the refusal of PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, to obey the directive of the Party Leader, President Goodluck Jonathan, to hold the primaries with the agreed list and in Yola. “The directive was clear but the chairman has little or no regards for the president, hence he flouted the directive,” one of the stakeholders alleged.

The stakeholders condemned in strong terms what they described as the orchestrated attempt by Alhaji Mu’azu to destroy the party in the state just to achieve a set agenda.

Accordingly, the stakeholders loyal to the leadership of the party in the state and Governor Bala James Ngilari insisted that that they would conduct a genuine and more acceptable National Assembly primary election using the authentic list adopted and approved at a meeting of all stakeholders in the state two weeks ago.

The fresh primary election is on-going at the Ribadu Square in Yola. Governor Ngilari flew back to Yola to take part in the exercise, which reportedly ahs court backing.

“We are the real PDP, not the thugs that were hired from Nyanya and paid,” said a stakeholder.

The stakeholders therefore challenged Mu’azu to tell public where he got the list he used in the conduct of the Abuja sham primaries from and to tell how the party arrived at such a list.

They specifically accused Mu’azu and Hassan Tukur of desperation to foist Ribadu on the party as governorship candidate. The stakeholders accused Muázu and Tukur of flying about five delegates from each of the local government area of Adamawa State to Abuja on Sunday to participate in the discredited National Assembly primaries.

The stakeholders resolved that they would not allow Mu’azu and Tukur to destroy the party they worked so hard to build and sustain in spite of challenges. They noted that from every indication, the powers in Abuja are determined to frustrate genuine, inclusive and participatory election as well as working against the election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

SOURCE:http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=8560&title=PDP-suspends-Nuhu-Ribadu,-holds-fresh-National-Assembly-primaries-in-Yola
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by StPete: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Somebody is really antagonistic towards Ribadu...I smell a rat

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by cola: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by idupaul: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na wa oooo , it seeems everything in Nigeria fights against the emergence of a good leader

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
PDP is allergic to good people.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
I knew the arrangee primaries held outside the state and allegedly masterminded from the top just with the sole aim of giving Nuhu Ribadu an undue advantage will back-fire

The fact is that Nuhu Ribadu is a paperweight politician especially with regards to having no election-winning structure or the control of the delegates in Adamawa PDP

The Presidency sensed things might not go as planned for Ribadu hence contrived a security excuse as the reason why the primaries should not be held in Adamawa

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
They are wasting their time,ife bara aba,abago
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
idupaul:
Na wa oooo , it seeems everything in Nigeria fights against the emergence of a good leader

It is not so,the emergence of good leaders dont just happen in isolation,you have to look at things wholistically

As it stands in Adamawa,the fact is that the delegates seem to have been cornered by the Acting Governor who in his wisdom and smartness offered to absorb all of them into the civil service for the next 4years on a salary of 50k and had given them a form to fill in that regards and most of them seem okay with the idea

READ: http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/06/ngilari-promises-appoint-678-delegates-sas-spokesman-says-no-big-deal/

The question is what has Ribadu been doing to woo the delegates other than depending on the Presidency and the National Body of the party to help bend the rules in his favour or to help him to do mago-mago to clinch the ticket

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by ifex370(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
kasala don burst
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by 175(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
In France where I school, an election meant to hold in Lens can't be taken to Paris at all. . .Security my foot!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by AJINATU: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by kokoA(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nuhu, see your life? grin you're a learner.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Before PDP would sort their mess in different states, APC would have coasted to victory!

I did a 21 days fasting and prayers for PDP to collapse! And God has been faithful!

21 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by PentiumPro(f): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
They are all banking on the PDP rigging machinery and GEJ incumbency.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by anaedo197143: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
What is really happening in this country? I fear oo.
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by fkaz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol grin PDP finally transformed Nuhu Ribadu to a cattleman

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
When will Nigerians and it's political parties learn

When we thought we are one step forward. .... Then our actions draws us back another 5steps

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
soroptimist:
I knew the arrangee primaries held outside the state and allegedly masterminded from the top just with the sole aim of giving Nuhu Ribadu an undue advantage will back-fire

The fact is that Nuhu Ribadu is a paperweight politician especially with regards to having no election-winning structure or the control of the delegates in Adamawa PDP

The Presidency sensed things might not go as planned for Ribadu hence contrived a security excuse as the reason why the primaries should not be held in Adamawa

I replied your pm. Check please.

@post,PDP and their drama is the beginning of their failure

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
berem:
I replied your pm. Check please.
I just replied too,Daa lu
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
See them...apc e-rats. Hope u ve collected ur permanent voters card before u all came here to write trash as usual. E-politicians tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by maslong(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Before PDP would sort their mess in different states, APC would have coasted to victory!

I did a 21 days fasting and prayers for PDP to collapse! And God has been faithful!

I did 40 days and 40 nights, PDP will remain. abi 21 pas 40
PDP TILL APC E-PIGS REPENT!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by cktheluckyman: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
They are wasting their time. Are they stupid stakeholders going to overrule the national chairman?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by dridowu: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
I won't believe this news until i confirm properly
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by laimo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
APC'll win Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Kagarko(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
When national says he is their own.

Between national and state party who has the much needed power to suspend a party member.

Any way whatever happen is good for the good for nothing dude.

Shegiyar uwa mai kashe yayanta.

Meaning:

“Wicked mother who kills her children“ (ie pdp)

You never see anything yet until when bindow jibrilla will be declared winner of 2015 general election.

NIGERIA SAI BUHARI (APC)

ADAMAWA SAI JIBRILLA

SUPPORT APC AT ALL POSITION.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by solemate: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by emiye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
chai, they don turn Ribadu to felele Ball

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by LordMecuzy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
175:
In France where I school, an election meant to hold in Lens can't be taken to Paris at all. . .Security my foot!
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by musicwriter(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Really?. How did he win on the first round?
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Zzchampion: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
PDP is allergic to good people.
please how true is the story??
Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Zzchampion: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
solemate:
FAKE NEWS
my thought too..

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!! Adamawa Pdp Suspends Nuhu Ribadu.....new Guber Primaries Ongoing!!! by Iroh88(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okokobioko!!! Eleyi gidi gan!!! grin

Ribadu, please come back home....

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Why Does Nigerian Politicians Cover Their Car Number Plates? / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.