Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here (1894 Views)

I Need An It Expert With Knowledge Of Comptia A+, Network+, Ccna, Ccnp / Test Your Knowledge Of Excel On This / Basics Of PHP Programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by aloib(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2008
pls,
holla
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by Bossman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
I did some COBOL when I first got into the industry. Exactly what do you need to know? Also, have you tried googling for it?

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by banky1987(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2008
I need a coblo compiller pls let someone hel[p.
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by Bossman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
Google search results: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-12,GGLG:en&q=cobol+pc+compiler

banky1987:

I need a coblo compiller please let someone hel[p.
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by aloib(f): 4:32am On Jan 04, 2009
hey bossman, i'm taking cobol as a legacy system course this sem, mehn that ih int easy,
i have searched, there are no enough resources online cos its an old language, sad sad
can i send u an email?
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by Bossman(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2009
aloib, my email is in my profile. Just click on my name. Make sure you include COBOL somewhere in the title/subject.

COBOL may be an old language, however it's still used heavily by a lot of banks and insurance companies on this end. Most of their legacy applications are written in COBOL, so they are still maintaining them, and integrating them with a web interface. At my current client, about 50% of the consultants there are mainframe developers.

aloib:

hey bossman, i'm taking cobol as a legacy system course this sem, mehn that ih int easy,
i have searched, there are no enough resources online because its an old language, sad sad
can i send u an email?

1 Like

Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by frank012: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2009
Hello how is ibadan
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by veetubes: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2009
i dont like cobol
Re: Pls Anyone With Knowledge Of Cobol Basics Here by LittleBigDick(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
COBOL is a waste of time

(1) (Reply)

Ms Cobol 4.5 / Xamarin Is Now Free For Andriod And iOS App Developers / How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.