Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (24186 Views)

Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / Horror: Lagos Student Stabs Father In The Eye Over Christmas Clothes. / Gunmen Kidnap 84-yr-Old Ex-biafran Soldier, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by eaglebride(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
What a wicked world
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by aieo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
too bad..... the youths are turning into something else
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by haibe(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why the emphasis on ex unilag student. How dumb the writer is..
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by buJu234: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
i can someone plx jst take a gun and waste that foolish boy`s life.

Ur father dat gave birth to u; struggle in this harsh economical condition of Naija to train u;ur slibings & mother for about 25yrs of ur life; instead of saying thank u; u killed him...

abegi WASTE THE BANG F>U>C>Kin life...

we dont need his type in this planet

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Sylvarresta(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Too many bastards in Nigeria... Shit like that doesn't happen here in France
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Iffffffy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heya
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
This trend is becoming worrisome. I don't know why some kids allow negative behaviors influence them to this extent. Roll with the bad kids if you want to but please, be sensible about it.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Iffffffy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
God have mercy.... what is really happening? People have lost their morals
amen
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by ghettodreamz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
The bastard just sowed a seed, which shall germinates and yield a fruit. His harvest shall be bountiful - his son or would-be daughter will also stab him to death.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by allcomage: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
That his bad character his father had been warning him for his own good has eventually ruined him.if he does'nt get death sentence,he spend the rest of life learnig good behaviour in prison.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by EmmaOgbu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okooo
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Person born pikin born problem... All yeah men out there killing yourself because your wife Gave birth to only female... I laugh you so much...I rather have girls that will leave a peaceful loving and caring life, than give birth to boys that will end my life before my time... Rest in peace sir.you have done your best...

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by blemon44(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrRhymes101:
what is dis 1 saying Anyway nobody in his right frame of mind would do dat.......SAY NO 2 DRUGS

who is on drugs?
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
Detectives from the Homicide Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba,Lagos has arrested a 25-year-old former student of the University of Lagos.

The student identified as Oluropo Tifase who was dismissed from the University allegedly stabbed his father, Moses Tifase, to death due to an advice from the father concerning his inappropriate behavior.

It has been reported to the police by sources at the area where the murder was committed that the suspect (Oluropo Tifase) truly murdered his father.

Kenneth Nwosu, the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), while confirming the incident said that the wife of the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Tifse, Oluropo- the suspect and Olufunmbi the sister to the suspect were at the scene of the murder.

Nwosu further stated that findings have so far showed that the suspect and his father had not being in good relationship and were confronting each other in a heated argument before he finally killed his father.

He said, “The suspect and his late father had a sour relationship, due to his unruly behavior. The father and the son have not been in good relationship, but on the fateful day of the incident, the suspect and his father engaged each other in a serious argument.

“The suspect angrily picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed his father on the neck,”

Briefing further, Nwosu also stated that three suspects had been transferred to SCID, Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/09/former-unilag-student-stabs-father-death/

The other one hacked his SAN father to pieces and now this?
[size=18pt]Imagine that this same father carried this boy in his arms ,smiling to everyone under a canopy for naming ceremony
Tua!![/size]
may God not give me a useless son
Any child that will turn out this way ought to be flushed out by spontaneous abortion aka miscarriage
Amen
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
Detectives from the Homicide Department of the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba,Lagos has arrested a 25-year-old former student of the University of Lagos.

The student identified as Oluropo Tifase who was dismissed from the University allegedly stabbed his father, Moses Tifase, to death due to an advice from the father concerning his inappropriate behavior.

It has been reported to the police by sources at the area where the murder was committed that the suspect (Oluropo Tifase) truly murdered his father.

Kenneth Nwosu, the Police Public Relation Officer (PPRO), while confirming the incident said that the wife of the deceased, Mrs. Comfort Tifse, Oluropo- the suspect and Olufunmbi the sister to the suspect were at the scene of the murder.

Nwosu further stated that findings have so far showed that the suspect and his father had not being in good relationship and were confronting each other in a heated argument before he finally killed his father.

He said, “The suspect and his late father had a sour relationship, due to his unruly behavior. The father and the son have not been in good relationship, but on the fateful day of the incident, the suspect and his father engaged each other in a serious argument.

“The suspect angrily picked up a pair of scissors and stabbed his father on the neck,”

Briefing further, Nwosu also stated that three suspects had been transferred to SCID, Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/09/former-unilag-student-stabs-father-death/

Oluropo Tifase

First it was Tolani Ajayi and now this...

And yet whenever they see their elders, they will "dobale" flat on the ground like mopping stick and be chanting "Ekaro Sir" and "Eshe Baba" like they are the most respectful beings on earth. grin grin Useless peeps!

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by MrRhymes101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
blemon44:

who is on drugs?
d guy ofcus! Y wud any1 kill his own fada??
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by blemon44(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
MrRhymes101:
d guy ofcus! Y wud any1 kill his own fada??

I tire
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Genea(f): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
I am sure he is one of the founders of the ministry moving at the uppermost part of amphitheatre were smooking of weed SK and shisha takes place
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
How come its only the yoruba tribe that has sons killing their fathers What an abominable tribe.

Born2fuckpussy, i sight u o. grin

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by cozy7(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Weed
Influence from peers
Need to feel among
Etc

Btw, who are the 3 suspects kwa since we already know the one and only culprit *i smell scripts*

That's Nigerian police for u.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by aadoiza: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
blemon44:
maybe he wants to marry his Mother
that was why he killed his Father

It's called Oedipus complex-- if that was the case.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by talk2docee: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
ghettodreamz:
The bastard just sowed a seed, which shall germinates and yield a fruit. His harvest shall be bountiful - his son or would-be daughter will also stab him to death.

How are u sure the father hasn't sown the seed before? Its all boiled down to proper training/upbringing of ur child when they re still young..... I dare not look at my parents in the eyes let alone arguing with them to the extent of hitting them! RIP to the Father!
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by born2fuckpussy: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
mobuch:

How come its only the yoruba tribe that has sons killing their fathers What an abominable tribe.

make dem unleash my born2fuck ID, I'm sad I cannot comment on sexuality section as I have also been banned with this ID too on there. Devil way go catch, dey close to you
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by whytepawn1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
God have mercy.... what is really happening? People have lost their morals
its not a matter of morals my dear they've lost their minds
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Decryptor:

Oluropo Tifase

First it was Tolani Ajayi and now this...

And yet whenever they see their elders, they will "dobale" flat on the ground like mopping stick and be chanting "Ekaro Sir" and "Eshe Baba" like they are the most respectful beings on earth. grin grin Useless peeps!

Same people that claim to b d most respectful tribe in Nigeria bc they prostrate like lizard, all eye service. Yet they taunt igbos as people that wake up their father with a kick.

I wonder if these rampant son killing father is respect. I for one can not look my father in d eye while He lashes out at me talkless of raising hand on him. Abominable act.

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by tweelove: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
I smell liesI smell liesI smell lies
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by ib22003(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
And his own child shall take his life, so says karma its a bitch.

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by akpumping7720(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
mobuch:

U well so?

2 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Fathers, live up to your responsibilities, live as a shining positive example to your children, bring them up in love n firm chastisement n u will reap the fruits of ur labour.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by born2fuckpussy: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
akpumping7720:

U well so?
mobuch is not humand

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Arysexy:

Same people that claim to b d most respectful tribe in Nigeria bc they prostrate like lizard, all eye service. Yet they taunt igbos as people that wake up their father with a kick.

I wonder if these rampant son killing father is respect. I for one can not look my father in d eye while He lashes out at me talkless of raising hand on him. Abominable act.

No mind the big heads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Photo Of Ogun Student Tied To Cross And Whipped For Lateness To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.