Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (24185 Views)

Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / Horror: Lagos Student Stabs Father In The Eye Over Christmas Clothes. / Gunmen Kidnap 84-yr-Old Ex-biafran Soldier, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by malbro(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is all APC fault.... sad
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
end time things
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by bumait(f): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
RIP Mr Tifase we love you but God loves you best. very cool and easy going its a pity you ended it in this manner. na this case nearly kill my old man on friday.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
The father Prolly couldnt handle the young man with a teenager's mindset
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
cry cry cry

I know ropo very well. Sad how he turned out.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by beatricewebb: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
But some parents are useless,they fail to take good care of children when they needed it most and when the children grow up with dirty habit with an already destroyed destiny the same parent will begin to nag,insulting the children,children who re vulnerable during kid will most likely grow up with a grudge awaiting the slightest provocation to ignite.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
beatricewebb:
But some parents are useless,they fail to take good care of children when they needed it most and when the children grow up with dirty habit with an already destroyed destiny the same parent will begin to nag,insulting the children,children who re vulnerable during kid will most likely grow up with a grudge awaiting the slightest provocation to ignite.

You and several people on this thread have judged the parents wrongly so much because of the wrong and incomplete information you have gotten on this thread, well, I won't like to reveal much, just know that many of the things reported here are patently false.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by KanwuliaJara: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm!

These 'Olu' YABA-CENTRAL people again kwa nu? grin
Statistics nor dey fail.
East or West. . . . .HOME is dangerous! cheesy
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by redsun(m): 12:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Too much playstation and Xbox games are driving Nigerian youths wacko too. Or maybe his father was just a serious asshole that violently beats him for every mistake, even as a grown man.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by unmask: 1:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Spare the pankere and spoil the omo..... My parent's pankere still haunts me in my dreams
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by unmask: 1:43am On Dec 10, 2014
redsun:
Too much playstation and Xbox games are driving Nigerian youths wacko too. Or maybe his father was just a serious asshole that violently beats him for every mistake, even as a grown man.
I hate you already
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by pankere(m): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2014
unmask:
Spare the pankere and spoil the omo..... My parent's pankere still haunts me in my dreams
who called my name?! angry
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by protonz(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2014
edit this thread bro *delete d u Unilag part, biko abeg . since he was expelled from d skull I see no reason for u to associate him with d skull.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by chichi414: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Dear lord pls help us give us children dat will make us happy not the ones dat will kill us
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by oneitalia: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
So sad RIP to the dead... Too much of Codeine,Bluepills and SK...
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by stupor(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Really sad.

@op

The guy is about 20years old and is former school was University of Ado Ekiti.His family was a very good family,all thefive children of the man killed used to be well brought up but since the man got transferred outside Lagos,i guessed that was when everything changed.

The family is very close to mine as i have known them for like 30 years,we had excellent upbringing together,very bright family,its still very surprising how things turned out to be.I have indeed learnt a lot from this and i hope many other family would learn also.Bring up your child well and allow utmost love to reign in the family irrespective of economic or the social factors.

Rest in peace mr Tifase,we all we miss your gentle and quiet lifestyle and i surely hope that Ropo will have a remorseful change of mindset for a better,positive and more constructive views about life.

Every family must not cease to show love,affection and devotion to eachother this is the ultimate defence that shields the family from foreign intruders and enemies.

May God be with our families and most especially the families of the Tifases.God will surely be your comforter at these trying times.

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by ib22003(m): 9:58am On Dec 10, 2014
stupor:
Really sad.

@op

The guy is about 20years old and is former school was University of Ado Ekiti.His family was a very good family,all thefive children of the man killed used to be well brought up but since the man got transferred outside Lagos,i guessed that was when everything changed.

The family is very close to mine as i have known them for like 30 years,we had excellent upbringing together,very bright family,its still very surprising how things turned out to be.I have indeed learnt a lot from this and i hope many other family would learn also.Bring up your child well and allow utmost love to reign in the family irrespective of economic or the social factors.

Rest in peace mr Tifase,we all we miss your gentle and quiet lifestyle and i surely hope that Ropo will have a remorseful change of mindset for a better,positive and more constructive views about life.

Every family must not cease to show love,affection and devotion to eachother this is the ultimate defence that shields the family from foreign intruders and enemies.

May God be with our families and most especially the families of the Tifases.God will surely be your comforter at these trying times.

Nice to See this, its a change and another view.

Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by metroy4x: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
E be like Sey the guy don smoke chalk, which is the wrongest to listen to any advice, well may his soul rest in peace, for all those who have Sturbon children, if you don't get reed of that attitude in them now, this is what happen end. I b'liv the guy have been trying similar act before that what gave him the liver to do so.
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by jenie10(f): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
blemon44:
maybe he wants to marry his Mother
that was why he killed his Father

maybe
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
iGBO people and bad life

Chai.

Spits

TUFiaka
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Lordspicy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
ALKARULEZ615:
Weed
Influence from peers
Need to feel among
Etc

Btw, who are the 3 suspects kwa since we already know the one and only culprit *i smell scripts*

take weed off that list
Re: 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos by Lordspicy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
ALKARULEZ615:
Weed
Influence from peers
Need to feel among
Etc

Btw, who are the 3 suspects kwa since we already know the one and only culprit *i smell scripts*

take weed off that list

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Oba Benjamin Oso In Ekiti State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / 14 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Buried In Mass Graves(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.