Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga (34327 Views)

Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Girl Show Pictures Of Her B*O*O*B*S And Toto In Public / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by lipstick1(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2008
I hate it when pple dont see anything good about other pple.Guys in this house are fond of rubbishing female pics sent here.Learn to criticize constructively. I am very sure none of una sisters or girlfriends fine reach that girl.She is beauty and brain,whether you accept it or not,she feels good about herself and that is what matters.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
Another TotoTonto defender! cheesy

I have a simple message for you

MrCrackles:

You are fucking mad for bringing my mother or girlfriend or sister into this!

I repeat it again, you are a bloody disrespectful gobby mouthed pig

You have shown that some people can reach the peak of buffoonery

If you come across my posts on these forum, run as far as your legs can take you otherwise you would regret the day you grew pubic hair

You silly good for nothing cu.m bucket!! angry angry angry

I have regards for people that have nothing to do with nairaland so i wont bring any of your family into this

Think about it and bury your face in your poo tonight, you stupid scallywag!

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Danke1: 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Danke, the way you describe/appreciate beautiful women scares the beejezus out of me. Wetin dey? wink

norrin dey wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Winnergal(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

You are fucking mad for bringing my mother or girlfriend or sister into this!

I repeat it again, you are a bloody disrespectful gobby mouthed pig

You have shown that some people can reach the peak of buffoonery

If you come across my posts on these forum, run as far as your legs can take you otherwise you would regret the day you grew pubic hair

You silly good for nothing cu.m bucket!! angry angry angry

I have regards for people that have nothing to do with nairaland so i wont bring any of your family into this

Think about it and bury your face in your poo tonight, you stupid scallywag!

MrCrackles:

Are you still talking?

Is Toto your sister or WTF is your problem

Get your stinking pout out of other peoples business

Must i agree shez fine because everybody else does?

Direct your insults at me ok, if u have the guts

Get off my back, get a life or sniff a potty!

I aint even got time to throw tantrums to be honest, it could have been worse for u tonight!

Post about the topic and get out

Your mother and sister, whose  rotten wide ugly  vaginas people are making fun of should have taught you never to insult other people. Your cracked

rotten prick should be happy that their rotten ocean-wide vaginas are not shown to the whole world for public show. Be happy that their rotten ocean-

wide vaginas can be viewed only at the museums . You dare call others ugly but your mother,

sisters and gay boyfriends cracked rotten pricks and vaginas should not be mentioned, you must be the biggest fool on earth. This is to teach you and

your cummed filled brain a lesson never

to call others ugly.

One word of advice: don't forget to wear your always pad when going out, we don't want your cracked assed licking hole to pollute our enviroment, you

bloody gay!!! I'm patiently waiting for your reply. Oloriburuku oloshi *long hiss*

PS: And before you reply please find who go sew that ya licking shit hole for you, wey your gay boyfriends don nack nack nack nack so teyyyyyyy the

thing don loose him elastic, We no want make the whole of the forum dey smell because of your cracked oversized licking shit hole, or you fit manage

wear the brand bew always pad, since the thing don dey beyond repair
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by chika98: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
Otondo Dike no bad sha. But her name is so weird grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Winnergal(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2008
debosky:

Another TotoTonto defender!  cheesy

I have a simple message for you

grin grin grin

@Debosky:

This is actually not specifically about Tonto Dike. Nkan ti o da, ko da. As someone once said if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it. People like Mrcrackles alias  cracked ass gay, are so quick to call others ugly forgetting how it would feel if they or any of their close ones are beiing degraded that way. The truth needs to be told. Atleast now this will teach him a lesson never to call others ugly, it's not good. The bloody gay mentioned something about opinion. If it's really the case that everyone is entitled to their own opinioin why is he so bothered about what someone else has to say about the whole thing. In that case, my opinion is that one shouldn't call others ugly.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
i cant believe some pple take this forum seriously. damn!
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by doncaster(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2008
OMO IBO:

i can't believe some people take this forum seriously. damn!
Bruv i wonder ooh.

MrCrackles
I aint even got time to throw tantrums to be honest, it could have been worse for u tonight![/

Abeg what could have been worse?  and how exactly does that effect his/her day.
I can't stop  grin grin grin grin at the childish posts i read here on daily bases.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2008
@ Winnergal

I hear you oh, but seriously, did you have to go to all that trouble to diss Crackles?

Live and let live - if he says something you don't like, just waka pass. Nkan ti o da, ko da I agree, but seriously this whole word exchange is unnecessary. sad

@ Brash

Just walk on by bro, no need to escalate wink

Abeg back to topic jare - how old is the Toto abi na Tonto? I get one nwamama wey dey find wifey maybe I fit recommend am. tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
Debosky

Obviously she has a personal score to settle wit moi but i aint even worried! grin

Why she no attack you?!

Why is she ranting about sisters and mothers because i have an honest opinion about TONTO DIKE being an ugly mess?!! grin

Looks like TONTO is in the house!!! cheesy

End off for me

Winner-slag

I wont get your family involved

I was so done with the war of words lastnight

It took you a day to come back with the joggernauts u typed above, pathetic!!! grin

Pick up where i left off and rant forever, i aint even going to lose sleep!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by 4Play(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
The Tonto girl no get boobs, she no get pretty face, she no get better shape - what's the fuss about?
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
4 Play:

The Tonto girl no get boobs, she no get pretty face, she no get better shape - what's the fuss about?

I wonder oo!! grin grin grin

@WINNER-cu.m-BAG

Now winnergal someone else has an opinion similar to mine, lay into him!! grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2008
grin grin grin grin

4Play sef come add petrol to fire. tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by 4Play(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
But its obvious. Her boobs are like deflated airbags, even the surfeit of make-up doesn't hide the fact that she is an ordinary looking woman. Nothing particularly alluring about her body shape so I can't see what the fuss is about.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin grin

4Play sef come add petrol to fire. tongue

4play just dey talk im mind

Na true naw, TOTO DIKE na wowo jare!! grin grin grin

Eboue fine pass am!! grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2008
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WInnergal again?

You guys have time for that thing. . . .I think its a regular nler under diff. I.D.

Mr.Crackles, if you value your sanity, ignore that girl/boy. Trust me, misery wants company grin grin grin

This girl/boy is always talking abt wide vagina sha. . . .nothing berra undecided
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

4play just dey talk I'm mind

Na true naw, TOTO DIKE na wowo jare!! grin grin grin

Eboue fine pass am!! grin

shocked shocked cheesy grin

Na final insult be dat!  cheesy

@ 4 Play

A-40 seems to think she's hot, so does Jenny and a few others as well  - I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Some dey mention hot legs, some dey mention shape, who knows?  undecided

But wait a second, if some people find her attractive, and y'all say she's wowo, that means her admirers must be ugly X 2  shocked shocked grin

Abeg I just dey deductively reason o, make nobody attack me.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You guys have time for that thing. . . .I think its a regular nler under diff. I.D.

Mr.Crackles, if you value your sanity, ignore that girl/boy.  Trust me, misery wants company
 grin grin grin

Everly unruffled and not bothered! grin

I no just wan make dem ban me!! cheesy tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2008
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by A40(m): 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
@Ebony-Silk
I tire ooh!! we are on the same page jare the girl fine

@debosky
Na you sabi one man's poison is another man's meat any of 4play and MrCrackles could post some chic who they presume is fine but could be ugly as shyte to me and Jenny as for me though i don't see any reason on God's green earth why this girl and ugly should be mentioned in the same sentence.The girl is fine my honest opinion

Better yet let the creator of the thread make a poll and lets vote
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by 4Play(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
@Debo

My point is that I don't see what the fuss is about. She is alright. With regards to her face, not as bad as Eboue but more like Sagna.  grin ''Shapewise'', nothing to talk about.

@Morenike

Comot for road, you be lesbian?   My view is that she is not hot, if you find her hot, go and marry her.  angry
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
A-40:

Na you sabi one man's poison is another man's meat any of 4play and MrCrackles could post some chic who they presume is fine but could be ugly as shyte to me as Jenny as for me though i don't see any reason on God's green earth why this girl and ugly should be mentioned in the same sentence.The girl is fine my honest opinion

Exactamundo

Girl wey no fine to me fit fine to u

Girl wey fine to me fit be like OBJ to you grin

Should that cause a problem?! NAH

I sure say the ones wey the thing dey pain for brain, na dem dey directly related to TOTO DIKE or who knows, dem fit be TOTO DIKE HERSELF!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
4 Play:

@Debo

My point is that I don't see what the fuss is about. She is alright. With regards to her face, not as bad as Eboue but more like Sagna.  grin ''Shapewise'', nothing to talk about.

Deadout!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2008
A-40:

@Ebony-Silk
I tire ooh!! we are on the same page jare the girl fine
Like I said before, great minds think alike wink

4 Play:

@Morenike

Comot for road, you be lesbian? My view is that she is not hot, if you find her hot, go and marry her. angry
4Play, watch yourself o.
So I have to be lesbian to appreciate beauty? shocked
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Winnergal(f): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
Yes me again.  You want a piece of my wrath?

Ebony-Silk:

Mr.Crackles, if you value your sanity, ignore that girl/boy.  Trust me, misery wants company  grin grin grin

This girl/boy is always talking about wide vagina sha. . . .nothing berra undecided

MrCrackles:

Debosky

Obviously she has a personal score to settle wit moi but i aint even worried! grin

Why she no attack you?!

Why is she ranting about sisters and mothers because i have an honest opinion about TONTO DIKE being an ugly mess?!! grin

Looks like TONTO is in the house!!! cheesy

End off for me

Winner-slag

I wont get your family involved

I was so done with the war of words lastnight

It took you a day to come back with the joggernauts u typed above, pathetic!!! grin

Pick up where i left off and rant forever, i aint even going to lose sleep!!! grin grin grin cheesy

Thunder fire that your oversized stinking cumm-filled shit hole.

Haven't i warned you never to visit this forum again with your leaking cracked ass yansh. You crack head.

See as I'm dey waka like chicken wey get boil for yansh with flies building mansions around and inside I'm leaking rotten yansh. By the way why are you not

on nacking duty today? Your fellow gays dey run from your oversized shit hole? Don't worry just deep pour 5 gallons of otapia mixed with acid inside,

deep a broom inside and start nacking it with the broom. Stupid goat fucker

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by turkish(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
all ontop somechick name 'tonto' (bleeped up name if u ask me)

anyways her lips are kinda juicy
i wont mind them wrapped around my Sausage sucking me to the next cloud.

As for those titties, it dont matter, i've seen worse.
Just open up em jade gates, then my dick will give y'all the final verdict.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by 4Play(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

4Play, watch yourself o.
So I have to be lesbian to appreciate beauty? shocked

The girl no hot, haba. You see her bleached face? Chai, how you go call that girl hot?  shocked
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Yes me again. You want a piece of my wrath?

Thunder fire that your oversized stinking come-filled shit hole.

Haven't i warned you never to visit this forum again with your licking cracked ass yansh. You crack head.

See as I'm dey waka like chicken wey get boil for yansh with flies building mansions around and inside I'm licking rotten yansh. By the way why are you not

on nacking duty today? Your fellow gays dey run from your oversized shit hole? Don't worry just deep pour 5 gallons of otapia mixed with acid inside,

deep a broom inside and start nacking it with the broom. Stupid goat fucker

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked kiss kiss

Are you done? undecided
If not. . . .let us know when you're sane and when you're insane. . . .so we can atleast know when to take your post serious kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
4 Play:

The girl no hot, haba. You see her bleached face? Chai, how you go call that girl hot? shocked
Why don't you think she's hot? because of her light skin? or because you know you can never get her grin grin tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by MrCrackles(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Are you done? undecided
If not. . . .let us know when you're sane and when you're insane. . . .so we can atleast know when to take your post serious kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin

I dey wait too!! grin tongue
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
actually, she's not my cup of tea.
i no go look her way a second time.
Re: Tonto Dike And Toto Abuga by Winnergal(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin

I dey wait too!! grin tongue
[/qu
Ebony-Silk link=topic=203674.msg3187060#msg3187060 date=1228512315:

Are you done? undecided
ote]

@Eba-Yansh

Mr cracked ass gay is a professional rooten yansh gay. No need wasting your time with him, that's if your cumm-filled obo, where your goat brain is  can understand my statement. cheesy grin shocked grin

And as for you mr cracked rotten ass, you wanted to fight you see fight you dey run? the winner is, winnergal kiss kiss kiss now eat your heart out.  tongue

So no matter what you type now is waste of your time you could have used in nacking your cracked rotten millipedes-filled, cumm-filled, rotten fish--filled,flies-filled, snake-filled,  gay  stinnking leaking yansh  cheesy grin cheesy shocked cool kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return / Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.