Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return (34331 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by PapiNigga: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2017
The self acclaimed rapper and former housemates of #BBNaija took to her social media page to show her appreciation towards the audience she received from the Nigerian Immigration when she came back to the country...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-evictee-cocoice-appreciates.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by PapiNigga: 11:28am On Feb 15, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Idiot

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by BiafranBushBoy: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Idiot

Shut up your mouth... Before I shut it for you...!!

Careless!!!

65 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Careless!!!
You say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Careless!!!
Last time I checked, I didn't quote you.

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Last time I checked, I didn't quote you.

I still said shut up!!

You called her idiot... For what purpose??

Always typing carelessly. If you gat nothing to type, hide your phone up the hole bw your legs!!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I still said shut up!!

You called her idiot... For what purpose??

Always typing carelessly. If you gat nothing to type, hide your phone up the hole bw your legs!!
Take your wahala face front. I no get time for you this morning. Make I shut up abi. God blast you. grin

9 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by poshestmina(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Don't know why i just hate this girl ...slow poison

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by sosanova: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Olosho appreciates Nigeria immigration

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Arewa12: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Coco ice
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by kateskitty(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Watching in 3D grin
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by rossyc(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Cutezt(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lala, I Don't Understand Again O, Why Is This Girl Always On The Frontpage? Does Being An Evicted BBN House Mate Automatically Catapults You To A Celebrity?

The Only BBA I Have Ever Watched Was That Of Kweku Etc And Nneka, Who Came Second Years Back, I Was So Proud Of Nneka, Even Tho She Had So Many Flaws, She Proved You Can Go Places Without Your Breast Being Sucked On Air With Millions Watching, The Show Was Much Saner Then. Can't Catch Myself Watching It Now.

12 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
That's a customs officer you unrepentant "prawn merchant".

grin grin grin grin

She lucky say no be that Basket Mouth for EFCC dey run @NigImmigServ twitter account.

#ItWouldHaveBeenSatisfying

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by LMohd(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
We promote too much rubbish in this country. Shame

12 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Juliana53: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hope she enjoyed her stay in BBN
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by faites(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
she is now forming celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by HermesParis: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls, Who is She

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by ireneony(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
All the contestants are ugly
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by tolexy007(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
muumuu girl
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Cuntslayer: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Immigration or Customs??

7 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by talk2archy: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Y
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by dtruseeker(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Upon the free milk you give them pursue you comot. Osinbajo why

5 Likes

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by kings09(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
How does dis stop the immigration officer from collecting bribe. undecided
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by StupidYorubaFool: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
welcome back for more sucking so ur booobs go become big as cossy orjhiakor or maserrrati own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by Senorprinz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
sosanova:
grin grin grin

Olosho appreciates Nigeria immigration

and you're a saint, right?
Re: Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return by thestevens: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Did she appreciate them with her nipples?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Simi Looks Beautiful In Yellow Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.