Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected (5860 Views)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Breaking:army,airforce,police Has Fallen,fearless ‪‎biafrans‬ Takes Ova Igweocha / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by SamIkenna: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
manny4life:

Wicked... grin grin

The Americans will say: "Standard of living, Cost of Living" NOT living standards or even living costs". shocked shocked

Nanosecond is "one word" not two words

#JustSaying
#Americana
#TryingToFeelAmong
#LMAO
#Wicked

Forget that dude.

I said it before - he's as Arewa as Shekau, Maitasine, and the rest of them born-to-rule almajiris. The only difference is that at least he's able enough to espouse his Arewa's 'ride or die' political ideology here on NL in high-school grammar where as the rest of his almajiri brethren are in Sambisa downing Nigeria's outdated war planes and beheading our trained pilots.

If he's American then I'm Jupiterian, better yet I'm Sunian or Moonian. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by awodman: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2014
If it was GEJ that made this gaffe...I bet this would have been on the front page but since its his anointed..OAMJ won't see this
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by chamboy(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2014
One Tanist should pls tell me the greatest tool Russia uses in securing their Economy
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by cod87: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2014
LIVE FROM APC CONVENTION GROUND...
General Muhammadu Buhari in early lead, distantly followed by Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Atiku Abubakar.
Owelle Rochas Okorocha is not doing bad while Nda'Isa is not there at all.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by JEITO: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
He has not been able to make a successful transformation from military to civilian and this is a major reason why I feel he won't succeed as a President. You can't force the senate to approve your demands and still, you can't make decisions on your own as against what was obtainable in the military lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by manny4life(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
SamIkenna:

On the emboldened, please do try harder next time.
By the way what's "American language structure?"
I mean, not that the sentence is particularly incorrect but I'm scratching my head and wondering.......have I seen those three words strung together in the US before? Or could it be our resident Triple Alhaji is writing from Gwoza?
Quite frankly, it sounds Gwoza to me. I'm just saying.

SamIkenna:

Forget that dude.

I said it before - he's as Arewa as Shekau, Maitasine, and the rest of them born-to-rule almajiris. The only difference is that at least he's able enough to espouse his Arewa's 'ride or die' political ideology here on NL in high-school grammar where as the rest of his almajiri brethren are in Sambisa downing Nigeria's outdated war planes and beheading our trained pilots.

If he's American then I'm Jupiterian, better yet I'm Sunian or Moonian. How about that?

My brother, that was a heavy punch grin grin grin... Dude will never recover from this, and it's all your fault. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by SamIkenna: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
manny4life:

My brother, that was a heavy punch grin grin grin... Dude will never recover from this, and it's all your fault. grin grin

Lol! I've figured out who that dude is. He's one of them Arewa born-to-rulers masquerading as a non-partisan US citizen. Any US citizen, educated or not, will never string words together the way he does, yet he wants us to believe he's a US born and bred - negro please! The guy is as Arewa as Shekau and Yerima the Sharia monger.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
JEITO:
He has not been able to make a successful transformation from military to civilian and this is a major reason why I feel he won't succeed as a President. You can't force the senate to approve your demands and still, you can't make decisions on your own as against what was obtainable in the military lipsrsealed

But he can at least set a precedent on which Nigerians can work upon in the future which is: You go into public service to serve your country not to enrich yourself. If thats all achieves (accountability, discipline etc) during his tenure, then I'd say he's done more than any of your Presidents has ever done for you.

Given the chance, I think he'll be a wonderful President and shining example as to what leadership entails for generations to come.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by JEITO: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

I'd say he's done more than any of your Presidents has ever done for you.

ok! But I tink it should be OUR Presidents and not YOUR presidents. Abi u be ghanian
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
JEITO:
ok! But I tink it should be OUR Presidents and not YOUR presidents. Abi u be ghanian
Well, you thought wrong. He's your President not mine. No I'm not Ghanaian.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by olatoks: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari is clueless, so are all these old scumbags willing to loot this nation and have nothing really good to offer the future of Nigeria than a madman on the streets of Lagos Island.

GEJ is even much more clueless just as his wife and his cabinet

Please where are the great, young, agile and passionate Nigerian minds that can really bring the real CHANGE we Nigerians deserve?!

Many of them I believe are here whining on Nairaland instead of rising for change. I don't exclude myself from this too. Nigerian youths please let's arise and obey Nigeria's desperate call. You don't expect a frail man like Buhari who's retired and will mostly likely die of stroke while in office to transform the nations for we, the youths, the future.. Please I beg us all to forget all differences and arise for the only place in the world we can proudly call HOME.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by PointB: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
@op,

To the man who has a hammer, every problem is like a nail, he keeps hammering away, like a clueless man.

That's the problem with Buhari, he thinks everything can be solved with gra-gra and brute force. Unfortunately for him, 21st century problems requires special skill-set to resolve. Buhari is simply a dinosaur resurrected to confront a changed world. He must go back to his cave!
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by shinaboy: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
To me, while his response is not exactly on point, it is not really far off the mark as some mischief makers make it to be. You have to realise that today, a major reason no one wants to invest in Nigeria, has to do with security. In the North as well as in the South south. Many Oil companies can't expand their investments because of vandalisation while some are selling off their assets as we speak. Entire towns in Northeast are gradually being reduced to ghost towns. People are afraid and can't do business. This impacts the economy negatively.

So it makes sense that in our current situation, we can improve economic well being by simply guaranteeing the security of lives and investments with the armed forces. If the safety of people and property can be assured, Foreign direct investments will increase and the economy will be better for it. The armed forces will be crucial to achieving this.

If you re-read the statement with a little more thought, you will see that this is what Buhari had in mind.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by Agwoden(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
No wonder his certificates are with the military board Lol.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by PointB: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Agwoden:
No wonder his certificates are with the military board Lol.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by rozayx5(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

This post is the reason why I said Buhari's fans are more clueless than Buhari.

Stabilize oil market my foot.

Ispeaksdatroof has a clueless mentor. dont expect much from him
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by BisolaSexyKush(f): 4:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Anyone who believes the OP needs his head checked...any idiot can type shit on MS Word, crop it out and name some random paper that published it. I can do one of Jonathan claiming he's a monkey right now.
Re: Buhari Plans To Secure The Economy With Navy,army & Airforce If Elected by maxdozie(m): 4:58am On Feb 19, 2015
chai!!!!!
pls pls this man is a Fool oooo
Cant imagine walking on the way with soldiers with Gun everywia... Military Govt ...

Buhari looks like a Man that wont come down from Office after 4yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) / I’ll Not Be Satisfied Until Insecurity Ends In Nigeria – Tinubu / Problems With Consolidated Banks: Was Soludo A Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.