Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... (1821 Views)

3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / APC LATEST 6000 Votes Cast...buhari ON 65% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by Chigold101(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
THE DICE IS CAST
The dice is cast and the gamblers are ready to gamble. It is already hot in many quarters around Lagos state. Hotel owners are already smiling to the bank. Many hotel owners especially those ones around Surulere, Ikeja, and Mushin will be thanking their stars praying that opportunity like this comes every other day.
However as hotel owners are already smiling to the bank and thanking their stars for a good business week, some other people will be crying either loud or silently. Who will cry silently or loud enough for those of us that won’t be physically at Thunder Balogun Stadium to hear? Who will smile sheepishly just as Ekwueme smiled twice (1999 & 2003), when Atiku and IBB used PDM to play him (Ekwueme) over head.
One question that has been coming into my mind is this; why did APC take their primary to Lagos? Is it to beat Atiku in his game or is it because that is Tinubu’s strong hold? Those of us who know the kind of politricks Atiku and IBB introduced into Nigerian political forest in 1999 knows that if APC ever made the mistake of taking their presidential primary to Abuja, Jos or any other small town or should I say city, that would have been an added advantage to Atiku’s political team.
Tinubu has once again shown to me that he understands politrickal maneuvers of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. I am not predicting that Atiku will lose tomorrow’s APC primary. But if Tinubu who is an ardent supporter of Buhari (at least for now) has been able to convince Fayemi led committee to take this primary to Lagos then it means that the score line right now is Buhari/Tinubu is leading the park.
APC has five candidates contesting for the single presidential ticket but out of the five candidates it is only Buhari and Atiku that are contenders. Kwakwanso and Rochas are pretenders while Sam Ndah Isaiah is an onlooker (my opinion though).
The dice is cast between Buhari and Atiku. Who will the delegates vote for? Which of the gamblers will go home with the price? Who will stand shoulder to shoulder with GEJ on 14th February 2015. Who will win APC ticket tomorrow? ATIKU or BUHARI…(forget Rochas, Kwakwanso and Sam).
Let me here your opinion please… Let us talk politics and politricks here…

Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by dunkem21(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
You said it all. Taking the primaries to Lagos will produce Buhari as the flag-bearer because of Tinubu's influence. He knows the right strings to play in his empire from good hotels, influence to financial inducement.
Turakin Adamawa would have outwitted them all if they had pushed the match close to his home ground, Abuja. He is a fierce politician with loaded purse that will give any candidate a good run.

Sipping Sprite with Springles while the season downloads ..
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by nobilis: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
The Die is cast.
Not the "dice" is cast.
Die: singular.
Dice: plural.

4 Likes

Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by qadeerkug(m): 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
G.M.B till 2023 inshaa Allahu.......abeg Atiku go sit down u re a looser already####say buhari

1 Like

Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by motherlode: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari will win!!! NO DOUBT cheesy I just don't like Atiku, i prefer rochas to him undecided because ATIKU can take his quest for power to any length. i know some people will reason same with me grin

1 Like

Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by motherlode: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Buhari will win!!! NO DOUBT cheesy I just don't like Atiku, i prefer rochas to him because ATIKU can take his quest for power to any length. undecided

Patiently waiting for the ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow grin
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by osamaBUSH(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Whats the biggie I mean they're all loosers

1 Like

Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by Chigold101(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
nobilis:
The Die is cast.
Not the "dice" is cast.
Die: singular.
Dice: plural.
thanks
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by chymystique(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
why all these hype on social networks about buhari/atiku. It doesn't matter who ends up being the party flagbearer cause you guys know that APC will lose the presidential come 2015.... Am sorry this is Nigeria and you should know election is just for formalities sake.
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by emmysoftyou: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
if rochas didnt come out as apc candidate for presidential aspirant,then the great ndigbo wil vote for jonathan,
any man from apc candidate,that is above my grandfather's age will not rule nigeria again,
in america or western world,it s not applicable there...

i don yan my own

and i go stil yanna again if you quote me...

rochas or no voting,
buhari then i vote jonathan..

Our God is alive and he will manifest his powers over us cos man proposed,

and God is about to disgraced them all with his latest surprises...

God bless nigeria
God bless rochas
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by Chigold101(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
chymystique:
why all these hype on social networks about buhari/atiku. It doesn't matter who ends up being the party flagbearer cause you guys know that APC will lose the presidential come 2015.... Am sorry this is Nigeria and you should know election is just for formalities sake.
personally i dont have any biz with APC
Re: The Dice Is Cast (buhari Or Atiku) Forget The Other 3 Men... by DelGardo: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
emmysoftyou:
if rochas didnt come out as apc candidate for presidential aspirant,then the great ndigbo wil vote for jonathan,
any man from apc candidate,that is above my grandfather's age will not rule nigeria again,
in america or western world,it s not applicable there...

i don yan my own

and i go stil yanna again if you quote me...

rochas or no voting,
buhari then i vote jonathan..

Our God is alive and he will manifest his powers over us cos man proposed,

and God is about to disgraced them all with his latest surprises...

God bless nigeria
God bless rochas

And who appointed you spokesperson for Ndigbo? Some of us will vote an inanimate object if it happens to contest against Jonathan, the clueless one.

Meanwhile Rochas has got as much chance as a mosquito seeking to escape a sealed room filled with Bagon insecticide... because he is not the leader Nigeria needs right now. His time will come.

Meanwhile Sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Former Head Of State, Olusegun Obasanjo Defects To apc / If Jonathan Loses, Nigeria Will Break - Tompolo Insists / Oregon Governor Resigns Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.