Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? (35031 Views)

Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by jadaugo: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Put your money where ur mouth is joor......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by alberto2k(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money on GEJ cheesy

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by ozoigbondu: 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money is on the winning team.GEJ till 2019

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by jdilight(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money on Gej

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by siraj1402(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why will i bet my money on a clueless someone, when I knew he has been rejected only the 21 billon is working.

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Here is a breakdown of monies that have been wasted by GEJ:

1. Over $40 million were distributed to Pastors and other Christian leaders

2. Over $25 million were distributed to Imams in the North

3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President

4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!

5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.

6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.

7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders

8. Each minister received at least $1m - $2m for mobilization as well.

9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.

10. Legal fees has gulped over $15 million

11. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.

In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!

We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.

March 28 is the date. Let us come out and put our stamps on CHANGE!

CramJones

296 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by M4gunners: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Mumu people
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Maczeelly(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money on GMB

C
H
A
N
G
E

ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Ericardo7(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by ichidodo: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
I put my Home mortgage on the Incumbent ...pata-pata interim govt or military coup than APC....Who dey Home?! GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN DEY HOME,ASO ROCK..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chief Diepreye Alamieyesegha gunning for the senate. Sen. Musliu Obanikoro re-appointed minister of the republic. Mr. Buruji Kashamu warming up for the senate. FFK as a mouthpiece of the government, I think Chief Olabode George deserves more than his present portfolio. Make him EFCC chairman. All hail the The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

Only an ediot bets his money on a man that will allow his "siblings" to kill him.

-CramJones

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by kay1one2(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Apc boys peeing their pants right now!!! cheesy Its not by paid posts!!!

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
I do not find gambling exciting.
Not because of any religious or moral
reasons, mi o ko fancy e ni. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by ralmix(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
gej norneeeee

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by skullbaba: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well GMB

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Seedorf009(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Indeed yes
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nmeri17: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
N1,000,000?? am I mad would rather dash it to TEHN undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by kindnyce(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Cant put my money on clueless grandmaster..

I rather put my money on CHANGE

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by steppins: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
cramjones:
Here is a breakdown of monies that have been wasted by GEJ:
1. Over $40 million were distributed to Pastors and other Christian leaders
2. Over $25 million were distributed to Imams in the North
3. Over $20 million were distributed to traditional leaders accross the country. Each traditional leader in the South West received between $250,000 to $300,000 from the President
4. Each rally costed at least $10 million: This includes, payment of about N500 - N3000 ($3 - $17) to mobilize "supporters", security, logistics, private jet transports etc. Multiply by at least 30 states will give over $300 million!!!
5. Media houses were bribed with millions, we were not privy to how much each received, but we can category say that AIT was given a check of $45 million to do their hatchet jobs.
6. Social media campaigns has gulped another $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.
7. Another $8 million each was paid to each PDP governor for "mobilization" of their people and various stakeholders
8. Each minister received at least $1m - $2m for mobilization as well.
9. Several diasporan organizations have received a total of $3 million. These organizations are mainly based in the UK, United States and Canada.
10. $10million was reserved for Foreign media "mobilization". Fani Kayode and others did their best to see how they could win Foreign media, unfortunately the only media that accepted Op-Ed or campaign related posts were the Washington Post and Washington Times. When it caused so much uproar, WP declined further publications. Also unfortunately for GEJ and his team. The US and UK govt are not in support of his Presidency, and major Foreign media like the New York Times and The Economist ALWAYS check with their governments before a major article is written about other foreign governments. Hence the duo supporting General Mohammadu Buhari.
In summary, after putting all the estimates we have, the GEJ government has literally squandared National wealth in the excess of $1billion to win a disgruntled public that only wants change!
We can do this - enough of incompetence, insensitivity, corruption and crass negligence of duty. We must change the status quo.
March 28 is the date. Let us come out and put our stamps on CHANGE!
CramJones
Mumu, who asked you?
Are you PDP's financial secretary?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by IDOHOU: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whoever is doing this is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by taiocol: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Yes I Will, In Wonderland. am I mad
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by datguru: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gej

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Brightology2(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gej till God kns wen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Tuminibody: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Not even in my wildest dreams
Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money on beer.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by anidan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
GMB

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? by nextstreetfilms(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
My money on my kid! for better tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer / 2 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters Arrested By FBI To Be Jailed For 22 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.