Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,259 members, 6,607,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 01:41 AM

See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) (2332 Views)

OMG!! Is This Real? Meet The Woman With The World's Smallest Waist - Cathie Jung / Meet The World's Smallest Woman Jyoti Amge / Guiness Book Of Records- World Smallest Woman Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by tiwaz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
The World's tiniest bible has just been released.It contains the entire New Testament ,and is so smallthat fits in your pocket - and on your fingernail too.

The new invention created by the Jerusalem Nano Bible company can be worn around the neck or even embedded inside a watch.

The company is seeking validation from the Guinness World Records that it is indeed the world's smallest Bible ,although you'll need a microscope to read it.

See More Here>>>www.pijango..com/2014/12/photos-see-worlds-smallest-bible.html

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by html14java(f): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is it meant to be read or just take around for bible sake cos I dont see myself straining my eyes through the passages.

2 Likes

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by rawpadgin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
if i can't read it why should i buy it

1 Like

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hmm.reading that is like ridin a headless horse
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by holatin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Then I can begin bible trafficking
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by Guykhena(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
All in the name of being in the Guinness Book Of World Records undecided smh
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by DjAndroid: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
What is the essence? Did we say we are tired of carrying big bibles?

1 Like

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Englishmart will not comment b4 me
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by englishmart(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
it is easier for a plane to be parked in my bathroom. Than for me to buy such a bible

1 Like

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by englishmart(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Englishmart will not comment b4 me
lol. Because I changed my mind?
grin grin
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by benuejosh(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
nawao. somethings the hard to talk.
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by danaiks(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
So na this one u wan use bind devil
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by gulfer: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg, which font was used and what size?
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by qadeerkug(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2014
no be m.card be dat?... smiley
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by pheyikemi: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Why would d man use gloves to hold a bible if truly it's a bible. To me d pics depicts a scientist holding one of his experimental items.

1 Like

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2014
What is the point? trust all this naija pastors they can buy this just to look "cool" and spiritually "inclined".

1 Like

Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by Ideyontop: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Dats a great innovation....the church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by Olypeppy(f): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2014
Microscope?so what's the need....eye problem activated by normal humans.
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by temisukanmi(f): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Dis isn't a bible, Looks more like a chip to me undecided
Re: See The World's Smallest Bible(photo) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
at least it will be helpful for people leaving where bible is not allowed

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Finally Opens Up On His Secret Hot Romance With Actress Genevieve Nnaj / About Elaine Davidson- The World's Most Pierced Woman / Someone Said This Little Girl Looks Like Rihana (photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.