Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Place In Russia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Place In Russia? (749 Views)

Nigerians In Russia / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / Nigerian Students In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place In Russia? by FemaleDuck: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hi. I'm going to Russia in next week. What are the most beautiful place in China should I travel. Anyone have any suggestions for sightseeing and restaurants?
Any suggestions will be appreciated as always.
P.S sorry if wrong box. Thanks in advance.
Re: Place In Russia? by Davedavy: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2008
Are you looking for places to visit in Russia?The Red square is definately the first stop for any visitor to Moscow.It is the most famous city square in Moscow, and arguably one of the most famous in the world. The square separates the Kremlin, the former royal citadel and currently the official residence of the President of Russia.There you will also find the St. Basil's Cathedral, the ultimate architectural symbol of Russia,the State History Museum with its huge collection of artefacts charting Russia’s past right back to the stone age and GUM Department Store, the largest shopping store in Russia,it is a great place to do your luxury shopping.

For bars,restaurants,hotels,shoppings, theaters & Concert Halls around Moscow,you can find loads of information on this site ; http://www.moscow.info/red-square/index.aspx

Moscow is very cold now,so dont forget to dress warm through out your stay.Hope i have been able to help.
Re: Place In Russia? by noxzie(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
Pls do you know the air fare from calabar to lagos

(1) (Reply)

Ghana / Ne / The New E-passport Cancelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.