Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book (12060 Views)

PDP Governors Prostrate For Obasanjo Over Jonathan / NLC Boss Slams Buhari, Obasanjo Over Muslim-muslim Ticket Row / Kashamu Will Sue Obasanjo For Calling Him Drug Baron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2014
sojjy:
Kashamu should please visit USA for medical cheeck up. At Baba age, the truth must be spoken always. Nigeria will be great again come 2015 when Buhari take over power from the clueless and corrupt Jonathan.
as much as I dont want Jonathan in seat again, shush ur mouth..... He is still your President.... If you could do better, why not go for it? If you cant respect the man, Respect the position he occupies which you cant really do anything about even during the elections...... Sssssshhhhhhuuuuuussssshhhhhh that mouth.....
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by M4gunners: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Alphaoscar:

bros,, which Nuru are you talking about? I hope you are not talking about Ribadu? if it is Ribadu you are talking about, I will advice you to visit one of the best hospitals in town for brain formatting.

Buhari house boy, if he did not run for his life then, you will need to visit Tübingen cause that's only were you can be cure of your own brain.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by M4gunners: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I will like to be like him though...........

i know you want to be like jonathan

btw, hope your not talking about nuhu ribadu. .........
cuz if you're, it means you don't really know what your talking about

Imitator count me out. I don't want to be anybody. I rather be me.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
Buhari house boy, if he did not run for his life then, you will need to visit Tübingen cause that's only were you can be cure of your own brain.

Your problem is you don't know and not willing to learn....feel sorry for you. Did you see the number of response to your initial post almost 5 and all laughing and mocking your shocking ignorance, rather than keep quiet and learn you are there feeling like Batman, well for your info this aint Gotham City! Read and Learn
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by M4gunners: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2014
ENZOSCIFO1:

Your problem is you don't know and not willing to learn....feel sorry for you. Did you see the number of response to your initial post almost 5 and all laughing and mocking your shocking ignorance, rather than keep quiet and learn you are there feeling like Batman, well for your info this aint Gotham City! Read and Learn
You don't call me names by telling me you are teaching me. Teach your self first how to respect someone no matter what before you can think of teaching people. By the way who made you a Teacher in nairaland? Go get life, I'm not interested in learning from a Learner.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Locapito(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Kashamu Buruju, a yoruba name or nick name? Anyway, OBJ is too old a Lion to be threaten or fv.ked up by a little rat like Buruju and his prodigal president. If actually Buruju and his Oga at the top re not criminals, why moving for an injuction on mere book launching ? come 2015, Buruju will be packaged as democracy gift from Nigeria to US govt.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by LyfeJennings(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Kashamu is just a noise maker
Ur court no fit do anything for OBJ
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by akinsadeez(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
jazzy4naija:
The question is, was there a court order that banned Obj from launching the book? if yes then baba has shown absolute disregard for the law and should be prosecuted. Kashamu or whatever his name is only stating the obvious and should not be an object of ridicule. My Naija brethren always looking at the messenger n not the message smh

Fact: There was a court order prohibiting Obasanjo from releasing(note that I didn't say launching) the book.
Fact2: The order was granted exparte so there was a need for Obasanjo to be served with the order. In any case he was aware of the order.
Obasanjo came up with a defence yesterday that the court order did not affect him because he had already written the book and handed it over to the publishers and editors. In other words, as at the time of the court order, he had no hand in the process anymore as the book had already been printed and distributed by the publishers. All Obasanjo did was to attend the launching. Infact Obasanjo advocated that the judge should be sanctioned. ;P

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Alphaoscar: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I will like to be like him though...........

i know you want to be like jonathan

btw, hope your not talking about nuhu ribadu. .........
cuz if you're, it means you don't really know what your talking about

The guy is as ignorant as mama piss.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Alphaoscar: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:

I can see that you are ill-informed and you have allowed ethnicity and religious bigotry to becloud your faculty. Who are the ones threatening Nuhu's life then? which party are they and where is Nuhu now?
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by zanga420: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
What is stopping Jonathan from countering Obasanjo's allegations against him? Why are his touts speaking on behalf of him?

What a clueless coward!!
real leaders dont behave like touts they're technocrats. There're times silence shows maturity.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by laimo(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Who's Kasharun?Park well joor

Who's that?You sef want threaten person,you're threatening a national hero.
God make Jonathan lose,let's see what Kasharun will do. He'll run mad.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
The way Obj is creating animosity and painting the present administration black, I foresee him going back to jail if Jonah gets re~elected and this time he won't make it out of the prison let alone coming out to rule naija the third time. He just needs to shut up and stay in his otta farm.
thinking about jailing Obj will kill jonashit nit to talk of making moves towards it

Obj alone is bigger than the shower of sh1t you call jona and soon he will be schooled and tortured like a stray kid
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by xtervaganza(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Iroh88:
Fugitive threatening to SUE a free man. ONLY in Nigeria!! cheesy
hahahahahahahhaha

you nailed it grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Jetjacky(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
What is stopping Jonathan from countering Obasanjo's allegations against him? Why are his touts speaking on behalf of him?

What a clueless coward!!
that's because he knows the truth, and unlike the other times he has chosen silence is the best answers to fools. (Clueless-ness)
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Dimaria7(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obj doing the needful
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Akinrogun(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
No ur OBJ should first visit hospital. Old fool who went to national tv to insult Edriss A. parents for singing nigeria Jaga Jaga as if nigeria is his. Who kills Africa China careers for singing mr president using the Police then.Who picks Nuru L. The former EFFCE Chairman to fight crime knowing fully well he can't protect him.Nuru is now in the UK for the fear of his life after many attempt to kill him, the betrayer still parade himself in Nigeria as most powerful man.OBJ is the second worst president of Nigeria i withness after Abacha.He should be ashamed of himself.
......slowpoke!

Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by donemperor: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
You drink??
M4gunners:
No ur OBJ should first visit hospital. Old fool who went to national tv to insult Edriss A. parents for singing nigeria Jaga Jaga as if nigeria is his. Who kills Africa China careers for singing mr president using the Police then.Who picks Nuru L. The former EFFCE Chairman to fight crime knowing fully well he can't protect him.Nuru is now in the UK for the fear of his life after many attempt to kill him, the betrayer still parade himself in Nigeria as most powerful man.OBJ is the second worst president of Nigeria i withness after Abacha.He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kashamu should be talking about suing d USA because he is needed dere. it is only in Nigeria a wanted person will still contest an election
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by eminikansoso(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
KASHAMU is going to US for medical check up
Re: Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book by Lywiled: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
berem:

What a clueless coward!!

Honestly u lack respect & mostly for pple in Authority. Watch ur manners or it might get u in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Set To ‘poach’ PDP Members, Woo Sheriff’s Faction / PDP Chairmanship: 8 Reasons Why Secondus Stands Out Among Other Aspirants / Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.